Main Menu

Pandemic Amnesty: Forgive & Forget? Trials or Lynching?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 23 Nov 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

'Pandemic Amnesty': Will you "forgive and forget" the Covid Authoritarianism?
Pandemic Amnesty.... Well, after the trials, we can talk.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rob82

Hell No. I will NEVER forgive nor forget. The fake Jewish "God" forgives - This CREATOR DOESN'T concerning this.

I'll never forgive nor forget the gall of others telling me how to live my life, treating me like sh$t, and the backstabbing that occured - from people I knew my whole life. The second I saw that piece of dog sh%t Cuomo illegally mandate masks to be worn, it was damn obvious it was one big bosh power play for control, and I have never wavered from that sentiment. He should had been arrested for SO MANY things, like illegally shutting down NY State, killing the elderly in the nursing homes, etc. His own Niggerized party however were feeling threatened by his hubris and took him down on some silly stuff about how he treated his women employees. That was NOT the reason why he should had been investigated and taken down. No.

And all the other treasonous governors, mayors, etc that pulled the same illegal and harmful procedures which ruined so many people's lives should also have their a$$es thrown in jail.

However, what I will never forgive nor forget most of all during that Shamdemic - Are all the fu$king stupid people, like sheeple, that went along with everything. Sheeple. THEY - yes - my fellow citizens I personally blame the most. They are all a SHAME and a DISGRACE to humanity So willingly selling their souls and freedom to tyranny. Shame.

I SAY TRIALS AND THEN LYNCHINGS  :rahowa
WFFW 23/23 R!

Aleister Adams

Amnesty is another way to gain future democratic voters.