Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14

Author Topic: Indoctrination of Our Youth

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Indoctrination of Our Youth
« Reply #20 on: 20 February 2021 at 09:45 »

I wonder if Grover also goes with his Jew friends to see a fight between Palestinians throwing rocks at I$railie tanks in retaliation  for them bullying them off their land?!

Hey boys and girls! Making friends with Jew$ is a lot of fun! Just try playing Dreidel for money with the Jew$ not nuts... then youll see them get nasty if you take funds from them!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #21 on: 20 February 2021 at 11:19 »
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/12/967378819/anti-racist-science-education

Anti-Racist Science Education

February 17, 20214:00 AM ET
EMILY KWONG

Until Henrietta Lacks' cells came along, whenever human cells were put in a lab dish, they would die immediately or reproduce only a few times. HeLa cells, by contrast, grew indefinitely.

Short Wave listener and antibody engineer Esther Odekunle wrote in with a question: "Does genius absolve racism?" We don't think it does. Some of the most prestigious scientists in history advanced racist and eugenicist views. But why is that rarely mentioned in textbooks? Can racial justice and science history be incorporated into a science class?

For the educators we speak with, the answer is yes. They are building an anti-racist perspective into their curriculum and seeking to make the science classroom more inclusive. (Encore episode)

We speak with:

Letimicia Fears, a postdoctoral fellow in the Collaborative for STEM Education and Outreach at Vanderbilt University and an adjunct in the Department of Biological Science at Tennessee State UniversityGretchen

Kraig-Turner, a science teacher at Burlington-Edison High School and a contributing author to Rethinking School

Viji Sathy, a professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and an administrator in the Office of Undergraduate Education
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #22 on: 03 March 2021 at 23:13 »
More perverse indoctrination from the sexual deviants.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-little-boy-reads-the-gaybcs

VIDEO: Woman has little boy read 'The GayBCs' a children's book with terms like 'bi,' 'coming out,' and 'queer.' And the reaction is swift.

www.theblaze.com

A video of a woman having a little boy read from "The GayBCs" a children's book that uses letters of the alphabet to introduce readers as young as 4 years old to LGBTQ words has been making quite a stir on social media.

The video begins with the little boy reading aloud the word for letter A: "ally." Then the woman with him is heard introducing the rest of the letters, beginning with "B is for" and the tyke answers "bi."

While some of the words don't possess immediate LGBTQ connotations H is for "hope" and M is for "mountain," for instance others like "bi" hit right at the heart of it. And little boy with his cute little-boy voice reads all of them:

C is for "coming out."D is for "drag."G is for "gay."I is for "intersex."L is for "lesbian."N is for "non-binary."O is for "orientation."Q is for "queer."T is for "trans."

As you might expect, some folks wondered why a kid so young was being introduced to such words:

"The 'progressive alphabet' for the next generation," the Twitter commenter said. "God help us!"

Others seemed just as disturbed:

"iight folks, it's been real but I'm done with this planet," another commenter wrote in reaction to the clip. "Taking the next Elon Musk spaceship to Mars so we can start over.""What the actual f***," another user declared."Why is this necessary?" yet another commenter asked."I'm gay & ... KIDS SHOULD NOT BE TAUGHT ABOUT SEX. PERIOD," another user noted. "Doesn't matter if it makes YOU feel better. Is P for pedo? S for sodomy? I'd object to a kid learning an alphabet of diseases, too. It's called preserving innocence.""My 6 year old reads at a 3rd grade level and does not know half of these words by design," another commenter said. "This is full-on abuse. But those of us that do not perpetuate degeneracy can still do our jobs. Pull your kids. Vet their social circle. It's the very least you can do."But not everyone was upset

As you might imagine, others were fully supportive of the little boy being introduced to LGBTQ words:

"I don't get what homophobic people find so toxic with videos like this," one commenter said before mocking detractors. "Wow the child is probably gonna grow up to be respectful that people can be different in many ways; omg I can't believe it, this is brainwashing!!""In the past if you read an ABCs book, it might've had B for boy with the color blue and G for girl with the color pink, until you associate the color with the gender," another user noted. "Familiarizing children with gay, trans, and non-binary things is the exact same thing. That isn't brainwashing.""It's teaching kids that other people and minorities exist," another commenter wrote. "Trying to imply this is wrong is only implying that children should only grow up to misunderstand and be ignorant of other lifestyles ... perpetuates a problem; that is what we already have with ppl misunderstanding us."There's more on the pages

The below video shows a woman reading each page of "The GayBCs" and there's more text below the introductory lines noted above.

For instance, after "B is for 'bi'" the text reads, "You can shout it out loud. I like boys and girls, and that makes me proud." After "G is for 'gay'" the text reads, "It's word that implies you're a girl who likes girls or a guy who likes guys." And after "L is for 'lesbian'" the text reads, "It's love and affection between two special girls who share a connection."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #23 on: 07 March 2021 at 14:49 »
The harmfull mindset of the "educators" teaching our White children.

Truthfully every child should be taught the importance of racial consciousness. Unfortunately White children are being taught that White pride is a negative, while the niggers and mud races are encouraged to promote pride in their species/race. This devastating indoctrination is being used to destroy the future of our racial family.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/local/youre-either-a-racist-or-youre-anti-racist-montgomery-county-educators-urged-to-fight-racism/25HCKCSWSBBPTDZA4T254QOJOY/

Youre either a racist or youre anti-racist: Montgomery County educators urged to fight racism

www.daytondailynews.com

Youre either a racist or youre anti-racist; you actually have to be action-oriented, she said.

Important steps include learning about the history of racism in America, bringing more Black and minority voices into the decision-making process, moving away from counterproductive punishment of students and intentionally affirming students cultural identities, Iruka said.

Iruka thanked Learn to Earn for not shying away from addressing racism head on.

We will keep talking about our Black kids and we will keep doing a better job of prioritizing and supporting our Black kids as we go forward, said Robyn Lightcap, the executive director of Learn to Earn Dayton.

As part of the virtual conference, Learn to Earn unveiled the design for a permanent art and play installation. The 400-square-foot piece designed by the Mosaic Institute of Greater Dayton will be installed this spring at the Omega Community Development Corporations Hope Center for Families, an educational, health and employment center being built in Northwest Dayton.

ExploreOmega breaks ground on $11M Hope Center for Families

Conference attendees got mosaic tiles shipped to them ahead of time and were asked to write messages of hope on their pieces and send them back.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #24 on: 10 March 2021 at 14:58 »
https://khqa.com/news/state/illinois-students-will-soon-take-more-black-history-classes

Illinois students will soon take more Black history classes

by Tessa Bentulan
Tuesday, March 9th 2021

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP)  Illinois students will soon take more classes about Black history as part of the state's plan to address educational inequity.

The new education law requires classes about the pre-enslavement of Black people, why Black people came to be enslaved, and the American Civil Rights renaissance.

Springfield High School teacher and Coach Roy Gully said he's happy efforts are being made to level the playing field.

"There's got to be a starting point somewhere. It's something that, in my opinion, has been a long time coming, Gully said. I'm glad that he's [Gov. JB Pritzker] making efforts to kind of right some of the wrongs."

This bill takes effect immediately.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948