Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Indoctrination of Our Youth

Offline Private

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Indoctrination of Our Youth
« Reply #10 on: 04 December 2020 at 17:53 »
Does that help your answer?

I knew that but is it legal having private Creator school without problems with laws who can be legal as other schools where would be diplomas of students same as other anti-white students,or precisely,is it possible that Creator students can be employeed in private firms who would finished private Creator schools? If it is possible,did ever existed serious interests for that? I know that Klassen had school for the gifted boys (private?) and I do not know soo much about it. Was it just Creator indoctrination or something serious for employ them in future with serious professors? Klassen excepted donations in his times by white capitalists for his organization and one step was building Creator private schools independent of anti-white teachenings.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #11 on: 04 December 2020 at 18:01 »
You misunderstand the Klassen School for Gifted boys.

That school was to teach them a cross section of understandable politics  and Green Beret/Boy Scout training.

Rev. Dr Will Williams was Green Berets - a Captain. Billy was a US Army Rangers Sergeant. I was an Australian Private.

Anything gifted for us, comes from the Military.

Accept it.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #12 on: 12 December 2020 at 10:29 »
The school's administration claim this isn't a requirement for students, as of now. But I'm sure when the school's (a.k.a. indoctrination center) denigrating and guilting of White students into taking this nonsense doesn't work, they will soon make these classes mandatory.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/us/connecticut-high-schools-black-latino-studies-trnd/index.html

Connecticut will become the first state to require high schools to offer Black and Latino studies in fall 2022

By Leah Asmelash and Anna Sturla, CNN
Updated 6:06 PM ET, Wed December 9, 2020

Gov. Ned Lamont called the move "long overdue," in a statement.

(CNN)Beginning in fall of 2022, Connecticut will require high schools to offer African-American, Black, Puerto Rican and Latino studies, becoming the first state in the nation to do so.

Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont made the announcement Wednesday, after signing the law, Public Act 19-12, last year. The law requires high schools to "include an elective course of studies at the high school level that provides students with a better understanding of the African-American, Black, Puerto Rican, and Latino contributions to United States history, society, economy, and culture," according to a news release.

Though high schools are required to offer the course, students will not be required to take it.

The change comes as school districts across the country pay more attention to diversifying K-12 curriculums, as communities assess what history is taught in schools and what is left out.

There's a movement to get more schools to teach Black history and it's being led by teens

In a statement, the governor said "this is a step that is long overdue."

"Increasing the diversity of what we teach is critical to providing students with a better understanding of who we are as a society and where we are going," Lamont said. "Adding this course in our high schools will be an enormous benefit not only to our Black and Latino students, but to students of all backgrounds because everyone can benefit from these studies."

Miguel Cardona, the education commissioner of the state, also praised the move, saying that 27% of students in the state identify as Hispanic or Latino and 13% identify as Black or African-American.

"Identities matter," Cardona said in a statement. "This curriculum acknowledges that by connecting the story of people of color in the U.S. to the larger story of American history. The fact is that more inclusive, culturally relevant content in classrooms leads to greater student engagement and better outcomes for all."

Also in the state, a bill has been proposed to require the teaching of Native American history, which is currently recommended but not required.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #13 on: 20 December 2020 at 14:28 »
Indoctrination Centers a.k.a. schools, colleges, & universities...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teachers-at-posh-nyc-school-release-8-page-anti-racism-manifesto-sparks-uproar-report

Teachers at posh NYC school release 8-page anti-racism manifesto, sparks uproar: report

www.foxnews.com

One of NYC’s poshest private schools is in an uproar over an anti-racist manifesto signed by dozens of faculty members with a sweeping list of demands.

The Dalton School — which boasts stars Anderson Cooper, Christian Slater and Claire Danes as alumni — is wrestling with eight pages of "proposals" to overhaul the staffing, curriculum and treatment of black students.

Yearly tuition for grades K-12 at the Upper East Side institution is $54,180 a year.

The proposals — first reported this week by The Naked Dollar blog — grew out of the George Floyd police-brutality protests and long-simmering student complaints of racism at the prestigious school.

But some parents say the backlash has become oppressive. 

"My ancestors experienced white supremacy by being slaughtered," a Jewish parent told The Post.  "The idea that being white automatically means you are privileged or a white supremacist is ridiculous. My child comes from people who had to fight for everything they got.

"It’s just about skin color now."

Those who disagree remain silent, the insider said. "Parents are terrified to speak up for fear of retribution. Parents are acting like spineless wimps."

One Dalton father, who said he’s removed his children from the school as a result of the manifesto, said Dalton "has totally failed in its mission to uplift the very people it professes to help.

"It’s completely absurd and a total step backwards," the father, who did not want to be identified, told the Post. 

"This supposed anti-racist agenda is asking everyone to look at black kids and treat them differently because of the color of their skin," he said. "The school is more focused on virtue-signaling this nonsense than it is in actually helping students of color. More parents are going to be pulling their kids out."

The wide-ranging faculty demands include:

* Hiring 12 full-time diversity officers, and multiple  psychologists to support students "coping with race-based traumatic stress." 

* Assigning a staffer dedicated to black students who have "complaints or face disciplinary action," and a full-time advocate to help black kids "navigate a predominantly white institution."

* Paying the student debt of black staffers upon hiring them.Requiring courses that focus on "Black liberation" and "challenges to white supremacy."

* Compensating any student of color who appears in Dalton promotional material.

* Abolishing high-level academic courses by 2023 if the performance of black students is not on par with non-blacks. Requiring "anti-racism" statements from all staffers.

* Overhauling the entire curriculum, reading lists and student plays to reflect diversity and social justice themes.

* Divesting from companies that "criminalize or dehumanize" black people, including private prisons and tech firms that manufacture police equipment or weapons.

* Donating 50 percent of all fundraising dollars to NYC public schools if Dalton is not representative of the city in terms of gender, race, socioeconomic background, and immigration status by 2025.

Dalton officials said the document is just "a set of thought-starters created last summer by a group of faculty and staff responding to Dalton’s commitment to becoming an anti-racist institution.

"The school does not support all the language or actions it contains." it added.

"Dalton’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism is grounded in our deep appreciation for the dignity of all community members, an understanding of differing life backgrounds, empathy for one another, and the ability to engage and listen with respect across differences," the school said in a statement to The Post.

But Naked Dollar blogger Scott Johnston, who first revealed the manifesto Thursday, said of the demands: "Dalton’s teachers are refusing to come back until they are met."

Send a little joy straight to their inbox (or mailbox)

The Dalton spokesman rebutted, "We’re expecting all teachers to return after winter break."

Johnston — the author of "Campusland," a humorous novel about the "woke" college climate — said the "meltdown" at Dalton reflects the angst and self-imposed guilt of elite private schools across the country.

"This isn’t just Dalton, but one of the most extreme examples," he told The Post.  "There’s a rituatualistic self-abasement these private schools feel they have to subject themselves to."

Send a little joy straight to their inbox (or mailbox)

Sources told Johnston that Dalton kids were made to watch a PBS video called Being 12, in which "white kids are shamed for the sin of their skin color and told they are complicit in perpetuating racism." 

A Dalton fourth-grade play featured a role for a "Racist Cop," Johnston reported, adding that the faculty petition includes a demand that every  school play have anti-racist narratives. "I’m told even ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ is out these days. It’s a white man trying to save a black man. Can’t have that sort of racial paternalizing."

In revealing the turmoil, Johnston wrote, "The rich parents play the game. They go along with every progressive fad conjured up by the administration and faculty. Many embrace them."

But the Dalton parent who spoke to The Post predicted that 30 to 40 percent of parents of kids in the Class of 2025 will pull them out of the school and transfer them as a result of the manifesto.

Making the situation more tense, some Dalton parents are fuming over the school’s resistance to reopening classrooms since the COVID-19 outbreak, remaining fully remote while other private and public schools have resumed some or all in-person instruction.

"We are, in short, frustrated and confused and better hope to understand the school’s thought processes behind the virtual model it has adopted," a group of parents describing themselves as physicians wrote in a letter to head of school Jim Best, Bloomberg reported in early October. 

A petition signed by more than 70 lower-school parents asked for the return of on-campus classes, Bloomberg reported. "Zoom-school is not Dalton," it said.

But that petition was seen by some as racist because faculty of color were more likely to live in the outer boroughs or neighborhoods with high rates of COVID-19.

Dalton announced last month that it will offer campus instruction as well as remote instruction in January.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #14 on: 21 December 2020 at 00:04 »
The whole “protected species “ nonsense!

Why not send them all back to Africa with the skills America taught them and get them to run it better? At least trade these blacks for the remaining whites there and stick those people in the Elite school in America instead!

They haven’t evolved enough to be equal to whites in the academic field. They are better at sports and tracking lost people and animals in the scrub! They serve a different purpose to us in nature. The thing is, their skills are primitive and serve little purpose in this technologically advanced age.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join