Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Hatecrime Hoax Alert

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Hatecrime Hoax Alert
« Reply #35 on: 25 July 2021 at 11:53 »
Another nigger caught spinning lies to play the victim.

https://www.newzworldtoday.com/hate-hoax-rep-cori-bush-white-supremacist-hate-message-appears-to-have-been-written-by-herself/

HATE HOAX?! Rep. Cori Bush “White Supremacist” Hate Message Appears to Have Been Written By Herself!

www.newzworldtoday.com

Well… it wouldn’t be the first time.

Representative Cori Bush claimed that she received a hate message from a “white supremacist.”

The only problem?

New evidence that has come to light suggests that Cori Bush… well, she may have written that “white supremacist” hate message and sent it to herself.

Let’s go back to the very beginning.

Yesterday, Cori Bush took to Twitter and posted hate messages that she has allegedly received:

But that wasn’t all.

Cori Bush kept sharing example after example.

Yahoo News confirms: Bush captioned the Twitter thread with a trigger warning: “White supremacists wanted me dead before I came to Congress.”

Bush Hates Whites

Freshman Congresswoman Cori Bush took to Twitter to share just a few of the many hateful messages she’s received since being elected to the House of Representatives from Missouri in 2020.

The activist-turned-lawmaker posted a lengthy thread on Thursday containing some of the racist comments she’s been sent.

She captioned the Twitter thread with a trigger warning, writing: “White supremacists wanted me dead before I came to Congress. And white supremacist threats on my life have only intensified as a Black woman speaking truth in the halls of power. Just know: They won’t stop us. They can’t. TW: white supremacist violence.”

The first message began “Tone I’d down, b***h,” and ended with “the only good n***er, is a dead ni***er.”

Another read, “Only white lives matter, you bed-wench porch monkey n***er.”

Another threatened Bush and her family, its author writing: “Maybe you should watch your racist bitch mouth. How would you like your family fried like (bacon emoji.)”

The lawmaker posted nearly a dozen of the messages, and her tweet has been shared almost 1,000 times.

A supporter of the congresswoman wrote: “I don’t understand how people can read stuff like this and still argue that racism isn’t a huge problem in America.” Someone responded, “Because they say those things and don’t think it’s racist to say them. Because they are racist.”

“The hate is unbelievable, the rage is incomprehensible,” another Bush backer opined. “Why, just why?”

But…

Here’s where things get interesting.

Cori Bush showed us screenshots of these alleged fake hate messages.

But social media users quickly noticed that these screenshots were not from her website or from letters or emails?

These specific forms were from Google Calendar event invites.

In other words, if these messages were real, there’s no way they would have ever gotten to Cori Bush.

Instead, they would have been posted to someone’s calendar.

More details below:

If you’ve ever used Google’s event invites, then you’ve seen those forms before.

The National File did a full analysis:

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) has received praise from left-wing activists for a Twitter thread composed of hateful messages she claims to have received from “white supremacists.” However, several sharp-eyed Twitter users noticed that one of the images posted by Bush appears to have been screenshot from an unsubmitted “Meeting / Event Request” form on Bush’s website, making it unlikely that such a message was actually sent to Bush from a “white supremacist.”
“White supremacists wanted me dead before I came to Congress,” Bush proclaimed on Twitter. “And white supremacist threats on my life have only intensified as a Black woman speaking truth in the halls of power. Just know: They won’t stop us. They can’t.” Bush then added a trigger warning for “TW: white supremacist violence.”

The screenshot features the sentences “kill a politician (wishing)cori” and “How are you a worthless piece of sh*t” written on a meeting request from Bush’s website. Curiously, the screenshot is identical to how an unsubmitted request form appears on Bush’s website, complete with red asterisks that denote which fields are required to be filled in.

Users also picked up on similarities between other message screenshots posted by Bush, arguing that the “white supremacist violence” was structured as if written by the same person.

Bush made headlines in May 2021 for using the term “black birthing people” during a Congressional oversight hearing:

I sit before you today as a single mom, as a nurse, as an activist, and as a Congresswoman,” Bush boasted. “And I am committed to doing the absolute most to help black mothers, to protect black babies, to protect black birthing people, and to save lives.” Bush did not elaborate on her definition of what “black birthing people” look like, and what, if any, distinctions can be drawn between this new class of people and black mothers.

Hate hoaxes are well established in left-wing politics.

The most recent example was Nascar driver Bubba Wallace, who claimed there was a noose in his garage.

Of course, it turned out to be a garage pull handle.

But the FBI still sent over a dozen agents to investigate that.

While we may never know the truth about these “hate messages” sent to Cori Bush, at least we know she is a hypocrite.

After months of calling to defund the police, she has spent $70,000 of her salary on private security.

So… are the police still bad, Cori?
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
« Reply #36 on: 26 July 2021 at 03:36 »
The negros have learned well from the jews how to play the perpetual victim.  :'(

Admin Edit:  You forgot to include :obama
Nevertheless, three thumbs up for you!

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #37 on: 15 August 2021 at 14:17 »
Even though this article hasn't been classified as a hoax yet, we all know that a noose = hoax.

Plus with the "Stop White Terrorists" poster, it shows their bias and hatred for Whites.

https://news.stlpublicradio.org/race-identity-faith/2021-08-13/st-louisan-calls-for-anti-racist-action-after-noose-is-found-hanging-from-her-tree

St. Louisan Calls For Anti-Racist Action After Noose Is Found Hanging From Her Tree

news.stlpublicradio.org

Julia Ho picked up her phone last Thursday in outrage when a contractor she hired called with alarming news: Someone had hung a noose from a tree at the house she is renovating.

Ho, an Asian American who has owned the Lemp Avenue property in the Benton Park neighborhood for nearly five years, had been working with the Black contractor for about a year on the renovation.

Ho, who was out of town, was shocked that someone would put a symbol of racism and violence in her yard.

“My first reaction, my first emotion was really just rage that somebody would do this,” Ho said. “This was no sort of amateur thing. This was clearly done by somebody who knew how to do it, and who knew exactly what message they were sending.”

Ho said she and the contractor immediately filed a report with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department. A police spokesperson said officers are investigating.

Alderman Dan Guenther, D-9th Ward, said he’s infuriated by the incident and is working with law enforcement to find the people who hung the noose.

“The Neighborhood Stabilization Officer and I have been working closely with our 3rd District Captain, Detectives and the FBI to investigate this event as a hate crime,” Guenther said in a statement. “We will continue to seek out area surveillance cameras, talk with neighbors, and find witnesses that may lead us to identifying those responsible for this hideous act.”

Anti-Asian hate crimes have been rising across the country. The coalition Stop AAPI Hate has recorded 9,081 anti-Asian incidents since March 2020, at the start of the coronavirus pandemic. More than 50 nooses have also been reported to have been found at construction sites across the U.S.

It spurred Ho to action. At 2 p.m. Saturday, she and community members will gather outside Venice Cafe in Benton Park to notify neighbors of the incident.

“I want to know what people in my neighborhood think about this, and the best way to do that is to talk to them,” Ho said. “That being said, I don't feel safe going alone, it is very high likelihood that whoever did this is in my immediate vicinity. So it's not something that I can just go and do on my own, and I really need the community to be out there and to support me with it.”

A contractor spotted a noose on Aug. 5 tied to a tree in Julia Ho's backyard. The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department is investigating.

Neighbors said they were shocked to hear about the incident.

“I wouldn’t expect it, especially over here,” said Max Trumper, a white Lemp Avenue resident who has lived in the neighborhood for about a year. “It seems like a pretty diverse neighborhood, I wouldn’t think that you’d see stuff like that over here.”

Many said they’ve never witnessed racist acts take place in the area.

“If I had any problems or concerns, I would’ve been left,” said Kim Williams, a Black woman who also lives on Lemp Avenue. “Whatever’s going on, I hope they solve it.”

Guenther said the community and white allies of people of color must come together to denounce racism.

“This incident draws attention to the fact that, as allies, we need to do more to live our lives in a way where everyone feels supported and welcomed, where those historically excluded now might feel the full strength of our defense,” Guenther said.

Ho said she’s experienced an outpouring of support from people in the community. But she said while she never expected to see something so vile, she wasn’t surprised. She said racist language has been directed at her before, and she's seen how racism hurts Black St. Louisans.

“What is it that people are doing, especially people who have Black Lives Matter signs in their yard or think of themselves as progressive individuals that live in a neighborhood that is beyond this type of incident,” she said. “What are they willing to do or to change about their behavior or about the neighborhood in order to make sure that this never happens again?"

Ho said she doesn’t know if the noose was meant to intimidate her or her contractor, but it doesn’t matter.

“If you come for all of us, if you come for one of us, you come for all of us,” Ho said. “As an Asian woman who has seen and really experienced and felt the rise in hate crimes and hateful energy towards Asian people over the last two years, I just felt like it was really important to not let this be swept under the rug.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
« Reply #38 on: 15 August 2021 at 17:09 »
For the guests here who haven't seen this yet.  The FBI (Federal Bureau of Instigation) is NOT there working for you.  They have been taken over by the Jew globalist Deep State.

Offline Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
« Reply #39 on: 16 August 2021 at 08:33 »
It's taken a long time but we are finally seeing some improvement in their noose tying. It's not great but after all these years and all these hoaxes we finally have the makings of a noose. Someone deserves a banana.