Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Anti-Semitic Incidents On The Rise - #Holocaust! #Holocaust!

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 19 May 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

That's two separate issues there, but not totally unrelated.

Brendan O'Connell https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,5797.0.html was arrested on bogus charges of calling the kettle black. It's all to do with the power of words and how they can be used to make or break anyone - depending upon your position on the Ladder of Political Correctness. The Jew calling you a "Nazi," "Hater," "Racist," "White Supremacist" is perfectly alright in the eyes of the law. You however, throwing the same terminology back at the Jew is a Hate Crime, because being White, you are part of the so-called majority and must be sensitive to the feelings of declared minority groups. It's total garbage, but it's an order that comes directly from the United Nations International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CERD.aspx

Israel banning the word "Nazi" could be useful for us in the short term, but I expect it to not change anything. The law - which is meant to apply to Israel only - would make it illegal for Jews to refer to other Jews as Nazis without good reason. Jewish culture is a culture that is completely obsessed with Nazis and related topics. As the writers for that cartoon show, Family Guy, pointed out, when you fill a room full of Jews, the topic inadvertently becomes Adolf and the Nazis. The problem the Israeli government has is not that you and I are being called Nazis. The problem is that Jews reach for the N-Word the moment anyone disagrees with them; no matter whether it's a legitimate attack on the Goy, or their fellow Jew.

The other problem is that Jewish academics and career Holoco$t profiteers such as Deborah Lipstadt http://lipstadt.blogspot.com desperately seek to legitimise themselves in a world rapidly slipping away from their control, see the "Nazi" accusation as being devalued by overuse. Their response is to seek to enact the same prohibitive laws in our countries so that "Nazi" becomes their personal weapon. If that plan was to come to fruition, then lunatic neighbours standing on their balcony shouting "NAZI!" at you and I could be dragged away; but if the screeching lunatic happens to be Jewish, then - as with everything these days - it becomes a cultural matter. And according to the Ladder of Political Correctness, Jewish culture takes precedence over White or Goy culture.

In other words, if the law is enacted only in Israel, it effects Jews only and nothing changes for us. If the law is extended to our countries as the Holoco$t profiteers want, then we remove some of the genuine Hate Speech that is typically thrown our way for simply not bowing to the sentimentality of the White-Hating liberal extremists. You may think that is good - and in a lot of ways it would be - but over the years I have seen the devaluation of words such as "Racist" and "Nazi." People who would once have danced to any tune to avoid even a false accusation now take pride in rejecting that same false accusation - in denouncing the denouncer you could say. Former Reverend and political prisoner George Loeb once wrote an excellent article extolling the virtues of our adopting the word holocaust for our own usage, by claiming everything that goes wrong in our lives is a holocaust! I lost my pen ... it's a holocaust! The cost of fuel has risen again ... oh what a holocaust! The Jew already understands what we are up to there and continually demands apologies from government agencies, private organisations and media for the misappropriation of their word.

To call you or I a "Nazi" may be a holocaust in itself, but it's a holocaust I'm prepared to live with so that the average Joe Blow in the street doesn't feel the need to scrape and bow whenever some conniving Jew points the finger and screeches "NAZI!"

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

VanDamme

The essence of Talmudic Law is that only a jew is a human being, therefore the law is only for jews. Since none jews are mere  livestock and anaimals -nothing the none jew says is of any value. The jew is above all laws and is god, criticism of jews is forbidden so that if they are corrupt politicians, corrupt judges, mafia, drug dealers and people trafickers they are beyond rebuke. What is good for the Jews is good, what is bad for jews is evil. This is in fact the message of the old testament. No matter what evil the jews do god blesses them.
All I can say is blessings on the Palestinians that retaliate against evil.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.VanDamme on Mon 20 Jan 2014
No matter what evil the jews do god blesses them.

Man! "F" the Palestinians! So many of them got pushed out of I$rahell by the terrorist kikes and they ended up going to Lebanon to push the Christians around up there, they had a civil war.. and before you know it.. the JEW "Malcom Fraser"  allows the Palestinians /Lebs dis-settled by the Jews to live in Australia and they are among the biggest street pest we got next to the Abo!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.VanDamme on Mon 20 Jan 2014
No matter what evil the jews do god blesses them.

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Mon 20 Jan 2014
Man! "F" the Palestinians! So many of them got pushed out of I$rahell by the terrorist kikes and they ended up going to Lebanon to push the Christians around up there, they had a civil war.. and before you know it.. the JEW "Malcom Fraser"  allows the Palestinians /Lebs dis-settled by the Jews to live in Australia and they are among the biggest street pest we got next to the Abo!

What can I say? The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

The Sand Nigger and his hatred for White people is proof of that. If anyone needs to know how contrary and conniving the Sand Nigger is, consider than whenever a Jew hating Sand Nigger discovers a White man that possesses the same degree of hatred for the manipulating Jew that he has, the Sand Nigger doesn't think he's found a friend. Instead, the Sand Nigger seizes the chance to denounce another "White Supremacist" for his own benefit. Once the land aspect is removed from the equation, the cultural and racial ties between the Sand Nigger and the Jew become apparent, and both put their hatred of the White man to good use for their common benefit.

That's the way it's been for nearly two thousand years now ... but I do hope that for the Palestinians sake, that they or others of that ilk, one day nuke Israel and turn it into a mass of uninhabitable radioactive rubble. And for our sakes, I hope the Jew retaliates in kind so that the Jewish/Islamic double edged sword broken forever.

@Cailen.

European Agency Unable to Define 'Anti-Semitism,' Official Says
JTA
http://www.jta.org/2013/12/04/news-opinion/world/eu-anti-racism-agency-unable-to-define-anti-semitism-official-says
The European Union's agency for combating racism dropped its definition for anti-Semitism and now is unable to define the term, an agency spokeswoman said. "We are not aware of any official definition [of anti-Semitism]," Blanca Tapia of the EU's Fundamental Rights Agency told JTA on Tuesday. Tapia was answering a query on the recent removal from the agency's website of a "working definition" of anti-Semitism that was adopted in 2005 by the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia - the EU entity that her organization has replaced.

German 'Hate Mail' to Jews Comes From Surprisingly Well Educated Sources
Forward (New York)
http://forward.com/articles/188764/german-hate-mail-comes-from-surprisingly-well-educ
Over the course of a decade, the letters poured into the Central Council of Jews in Germany like a river. "Is it possible that the excessive violence in Israel, including the murder of innocent children, corresponds to the long tradition of your people?" asked one. "For the last two thousand years, you have been robbing land and killing people!" exclaimed another. "... More than 60% of the hate mail came from well-educated Germans, including university professors, according to their study, "The Language of Hostility Towards Jews in the 21st Century," released earlier this year. Only 3% came from right-wing extremists.

Jewish Defenses Against Criticism
Kevin MacDonald
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/12/jewish-defenses-against-criticism/
... A "siege mentality" goes a long way to explain Jewish political behavior ... - their fear and loathing toward an America dominated by White [people] ... When you feel you are under siege, anything is justified, and it is impossible to think critically about your behavior ... This is intense ethnocentrism with a peculiarly Jewish twist - ethnic paranoia might be a better term. Even when things seem really good, death and destruction are only moments away, and that justifies taking any and all measures to ensure the safety of the group. Every event is seen through the eyes of the group ...

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Anti-Semitism Spikes in Poland - Stoked by Populist Surge Against Refugees
D. Snyder - Forward
http://forward.com/news/world/360967/anti-semitism-spikes-in-poland-stoked-by-populist-surge-against-refugees

Extract: Anti-semitism is on the rise in Poland, a country with almost no Jews. A new national study conducted by the Center for Research on Prejudice at the University of Warsaw finds a significant increase in negative attitudes toward Jews since 2014. The research, covering the years 2014-2016, shows that anti-Semitic hate speech is becoming increasingly acceptable and enjoys a growing popularity on the Internet and on Polish television. The study took actual examples of anti-Semitic statements found in different media and asked respondents if they found these statements offensive. In all cases, the statements were found to be less offensive in 2016 than in 2014. The difference was most pronounced among young people ... Poles are increasingly unwilling to accept Jews as co-workers, neighbors, or a member of their family.

New Research Finds Anti-Jewish Sentiment in Australia Public Schools
Ynet (Israel)
http://antisemitism.org.il/article/111361/new-research-conducted-public-schools-australia-reveals-disturbing-trends-antisemitis

Extract: Prof. Zahavit Gross, head of research of the Van Gelder Institute for Holocaust Studies at Bar Ilan University, discovered quite by accident the phenomenon of "antisemitism in the playground" in Australia, when she came to Australia as part of a large study  ... Gross says that the Jewish children in public schools hear "classic antisemitic expressions as we can find in literature" she says, "the Jew who has a long nose, Jews pursuers of money, and who want to dominate the world". Modern antisemitism is also part of it, Gross adds. "They are being persecuted because of Israel, because of the occupation, and because of the way Israel treats Palestinians." Gross indicates that the data were a real shock for her ... Gross says that the majority of students in elementary and high schools prefer to hide their Jewishness in order to avoid incidents of this type.

Note: They are talking about Rumpelstiltskin,  Gargamel from the Smurfs and other non-Jew related characters that are apparently to Jewish for Jews to tolerate.

Mark Twain.

BoyHowdy

Anti-Semitism is directly related to the amount of government funding obtained.