Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

White South Africans: Come to Australia

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Mon 05 Feb 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The solution to a lot of Australia's black problems are simple! We trade Sudanese and Boongs for South Africa's unwanted whites!....But ... that is just not cricket is it?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.ntnews.com.au/business/economy/south-africa-begins-seizing-whiteowned-farms/news-story/8937f899bd3f131bfc4ffb648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they're being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

"Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm's keys to the state," a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.

"What makes the Akkerland case unique is that they apparently were not given the opportunity to first dispute the claim in court, as the law requires," AgriSA union spokeswoman Annelize Crosby told the paper.

It comes as the South African government pushes ahead with plans to amend the country's constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation.

The seizures are intended to test the ability of the government to take land under existing laws, which the ruling African National Congress has previously stated is allowable if "in the public interest".

Earlier this month, City Press reported the government had drawn up a list of 139 farms it planned to seize "to test out" section 25 of the constitution.

The newspaper said employees at the department had been ordered to press ahead with the process at the Land Claims Court.

If the seizures go ahead, it would be the first time the state refuses to pay market value for land. Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a "willing seller, willing buyer" process to redistribute white-owned farms to blacks.

A 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of private farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

ANC spokesman Zizi Kodwa would not reveal details of the farms targeted and attempted to play down investor fears, saying the proposed seizures were "tied to addressing the injustices of the past
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

White South Africans will no longer be invited to Australia. Reason being, Peter Dutton resigned his ministerial position after he failed in a leadership challenge. The moderate neo-Cons (who still retain a vague sense of duty to the Australian nation, people and culture) of the Australian Liberal Party have been deposed and replaced by the extreme neo-Cons (Israel First! Multiculturalism at ALL costs! It's cheaper to import Third World Workers than pay a White Man!) have taken control of the Australian government.

While the deposed Prime Minister was himself Jewish and firmly in the latter crowd, he at least couldn't have everything his own way as he played a balancing act keeping the Extreme and Moderate factions of the neo-Con Liberal Party happy. The new leadership is no longer beholden to anyone but itself and it's F.U. Whitey attitude ... which is a big kick in the arse for both White Australians and White South Africans.

Knowing these bastards - Australian Liberal Party membership who are on a par with their mates in the Australian Labor Party and the American Democrats - they'll probably deport White South Africans ready for execution.

As for any remaining White Australians with even just a hint of a possibility of foreign citizenship, we too will be eventually deported, only to be replaced with the appropriate Multicultural demographic so desired by extremist neo-Cons and Marxists the world over.

Peter Dutton resigns ministerial position after leadership challenge
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/the-man-who-could-be-australias-next-prime-minister/news-story/6ae136b65496baf4dae41e09e61410a0

Meet Australia's new Prime Minister: The Hillsong Christian Christinsane
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6093385/Scott-Morrison-Hillsong-churchs-powerful-parishioner-Lara-Bingle-famous.html

https://www.jpost.com/International/Treasurer-Scott-Morrison-wins-vote-to-be-Australias-new-prime-minister-565699

Video: AICC (Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce) Lunch with Treasurer/Prime Minister Scott Morrison
http://www.aicc.org.au/news_gallery.cfm?region=AICC%20TV&id=932

Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrisson sings "You don't want my love honey, you want my money"

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/calls-mount-for-wrecker-tony-abbott-to-quit-politics/news-story/433969c9bc6d76c70a50922b01c32ae1
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

It is saddening Mr Dutton didn't get the votes. He is a back bencher now.

Josh Freidenburg is his deputy. He is the son of a Hungarian Holohoax survivor.

The HJIC (Hebees, Jews & Israel's Comrades) is gone but not really.... if you know what I mean.

This game of "musical chairs" with the PM's job is getting dumb though. These people need to forge relationships internationally and this makes it hard.

What the hell do they want to do? Fill Parliament House up with portrait paintings of Prime ministers to turn it into a larger gallery?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6094245/The-Jewish-immigrant-Josh-Frydenberg-wanted-drop-school-play-tennis.html

Josh Frydenberg once had his sights on a world number one ranking in tennis
Aged 22 he realised he had slim chance, so began in his pursuit of politics
He was born to immigrant parents - a Hungarian mother and Polish father

Josh Frydenberg, a ferociously ambitious Jewish would-be tennis sensation, has long been hell-bent on achieving excellence in all facets of his professional life.

Seems there is a Jew behind everything in Western politics.
The Price is Reich!

Grimm

My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

I saw something about Russia accepting S.A. Refugees..   My thoughts on South Africa is..  You gotta be in it to win it. If all our White people leave South Africa it greatly diminishes our chance at taking over Africa entirely......  Granted...  it could just be an empty space full of trees and a few niggers..  BUT..  We must obtain all the good land..  and when there is no more good land up for grabs..  we will scratch each others eyes out for the crappy land hahaha..

News:  Russia Taking In S.A. Refugees
https://www.rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Br.IanVonTurpie

If whitey comes to a desert he makes an Oasis.
If blacks come to the desert or an Oasis you can expect there to be only a desert.

If the Jew comes to the Oasis he pays:- Indians,Flips,Central Americans, Vietnamese to bottle water the goes into swimming pools:-Islanders, Gypsies, blacks and Muslims poo and piss in so your water is no longer potable.
... The white man looks for another Oasis.

Speaking of water not enough water in South Africa. Let's face it itcan't Work without apartheid. You can't fix Unevolved people.
Better off preserving those White people. Using South Africa to send all the blacks we don't want in our Western countries to would be the go!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.ntnews.com.au/business/economy/south-african-politician-says-australia-is-a-racist-country-farmers-should-leave-the-keys-when-they-go/news-story/e98607c4fa66d30d9b2731aa30e2a956

IF WHITE farmers want to flee for a "racist country" like Australia they should leave the keys to their houses and tractors behind, the head of South Africa's radical Marxist opposition party says.

But Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema, who recently declared his party was "cutting the throat of whiteness", denied white farmers were being killed. "We don't know violence, we know negotiations," Malema told a packed Human Rights Day rally in Mpumalanga Stadium on Wednesday.

"And we are very robust in our engagement sometimes. A racist country like Australia says: 'The white farmers are being killed in South Africa.' We are not killing them. Now Australia says: 'Malema, EFF want to kill white farmers, they must come to Australia.'

"If they want to go, they must go. They must leave the keys to their tractors because we want to work the land, they must leave the keys to their houses because we want to stay in those houses. They must leave everything they did not come here with in South Africa and go to Australia."

His comments came as Australian Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton stared down criticism from "crazy lefties" as he pushed on with plans to bring white South African farmers to Australia.

"They don't realise how completely dead they are to me," Mr Dutton told Sydney radio station 2GB on Thursday

Malema, who was convicted of hate speech in 2011 for singing the apartheid-era revolutionary song Shoot the Boer, Kill the Farmer and in 2016 told supporters he was "not calling for the slaughter of white people, at least for now", said farmers should "leave quietly".

"We're too busy," he said. "Don't make noise, because you will irritate us. Go to Australia. It is only racists who went to Australia when Mandela got out of prison. It is only racists who went to Australia when 1994 came. It is the racists again who are going back to Australia."

But he said they would be "poor in Australia". "They are rich here because they are exploiting black people. There is no black person to be exploited in Australia, they are going to be poor.

"They will come back here with their tail between their legs. We will hire them because we will be the owners of their farms when they come back to South Africa. As to what we are going to do with the land, it's our business, it's none of your business.

"We want Africa back. Africa belongs to our people.

"We are saying that which our people were killed for ... has not been achieved, and therefore we will continue with that struggle. When we say so, they say we are racist, they say we want to kill white people. Why would we kill white people?

"Our mothers and fathers are not murderers. The white settlers found them here, they killed them, they forcefully removed them, yet our people kept on saying: 'Let's talk.'

"Today we say: 'Let's talk like our parents kept on saying to you. Let's talk about how we are going to expropriate land without compensation.' Then when we say so, they say we want to kill them."

Last month, South Africa's parliament voted in favour of a motion, brought by the EFF and supported by the ruling African National Congress, to begin the process of expropriating white-owned land without compensation.

A 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

The racially charged issue of land rights and farm murders has been the subject of fierce debate in the country and internationally.

According to civil rights group Afriforum, which represents around 200,000 white farmers largely from the Afrikaner minority, 82 people were killed in a record 423 attacks on farms last year. In 2018 so far, there have already been 109 attacks and more than 15 murders.

Afriforum says it is forced to compile its own numbers because the South African government — which denies the attacks are racially motivated or that white farmers are killed in disproportionate numbers — stopped releasing farm murder statistics in 2008.
The Price is Reich!