Main Menu

What if God disappeared? (Youtube video)

Started by Vikfield, Tue 03 Mar 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikfield

I have a feeling yall will enjoy this. The author of this video has some great stuff.

Rev.WillWilliams

Xian nonsense. In order for the Jewish tribal god Yahweh to disappear, "He" would first have had to appear. 

A better recent exposure of Xianity is Zeitgeist the Movie by the Jew David Spector: https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=RU&hl=ru&v=Mzciu8HvfwA Being a Jew, Spector didn't address the hidden Jewish hand in control of humanity through control of religion, media and banking, but the informed viewer can connect the kosher dots. It's the kind of production that will force the unthinking "believer" to start thinking.

Comedic genius George Carlin is at his best ridiculing Jew-spawned Christianity (near end of Part I). Listen to his audience howl at his exposure of belief in "God" as foolish.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Vikfield

Yeah the video above is sarcastic. I doubt that guy believes that god exists (and I certainly don't). It's just a funny video not supposed to even be educational.

The video you posted looks really interesting thanks for the link.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Brent on Wed 04 Mar 2009
Yeah the video above is sarcastic. I doubt that guy believes that god exists (and I certainly don't). It's just a funny video not supposed to even be educational.

The video you posted looks really interesting thanks for the link.

Zeitgeist the Movie is a good tool for deprogramming the more open-minded Xians. You'll find it compelling, Bro. Brent, even with its shortcomings on matters of race. The history of Xianity as a forged creed forces the Xian to confront his superstitions and his gullibility.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.