2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Those Crazy Christians

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Those Crazy Christians
« Reply #20 on: 22 October 2020 at 11:44 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-ex-deputy-exorcism-children-demons-shoot-anyone-orange-county

Florida deputy performs exorcism on child, instructs another to shoot anyone who enters demon-filled home

Christopher Dougherty was fired from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and arrested on child abuse charges

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A now-former sheriff’s deputy in Florida was arrested Sunday after allegedly performing an exorcism on a child, and telling another there were demons in his home and to shoot anyone who entered.   

Christopher Dougherty, 37, was arrested on child abuse allegations the same day he was fired from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office on an unrelated matter, according to the agency. He had worked with the sheriff’s office since 2006. 

Deputies responded Thursday to a 911 call about a residential alarm and determined there was evidence of child abuse at the apartment occupied by Dougherty. 

A girl, wearing body armor and a Kevlar helmet, was lying on the ground in a shooting position with a rifle. A boy was armed with a Taser, and Dougherty was in possession of a handgun, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing the arrest affidavit.

The children told investigators Dougherty performed an exorcism on the boy before telling the girl that there were demons in the home and directing her to shoot anyone who entered.

Dougherty was detained and taken to a hospital where he was held under the Baker Act, a Florida law enabling those determined likely to inflict harm to themselves or others to receive emergency mental health services, the Orange County Sheriff's Office told Fox News. He was arrested Sunday after his release.

Dougherty was also terminated from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Sunday for “an unsatisfactory performance finding in a separate matter,” the agency said, without providing details.

“While this deputy was terminated for a pattern of unsatisfactory performance, these are very serious criminal allegations,” Sheriff John Mina said in a statement to Fox News. “As law enforcement officers, we are held to the highest standards of conduct whether on duty or off duty. But we are also concerned about the deputy’s mental health.”

The relationship between Dougherty and the two children remained unclear. 

Dougherty was hired in January 2006 and worked in the uniform patrol division.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #21 on: 24 December 2020 at 12:15 »
The judeo-christian brain pollution has been a devastating force on the White Race.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-girl-4-found-dead-after-beating-police-say

Missouri girl, 4, found dead after neighbors beat her to remove a 'demon,' police say

Investigators describe the beating as possible 'religious-type episode'

By Greg Norman | Fox News

A 4-year-old Missouri girl has been found dead after being attacked by two neighbors who claimed they wanted to remove a "demon" from her family, police say.

Ethan Mast, 35, and Kourtney Aumen, 21, are now facing second-degree murder and other charges following the discovery of the child’s body over the weekend at a home in Cole Camp, southeast of Kansas City. 

"Based on what I know, I think this could be some kind of honest-to-goodness religious-type episode," Benton County Sheriff Eric Knox told the Associated Press.

Ethan Mast, left, and Kourtney Aumen belong to the same church as the victim's family, police say. (Benton County Sheriff's Department)

The suspects and the victimized family belonged to the same church, but Knox declined to name the church or its denomination.

Deputies say they were called around 1 a.m. Sunday to a rural home and found the 4-year-old wrapped in a blanket on a bedroom floor. 

A probable cause statement from Sgt. Chris Wilson said the girl was already dead and had "severe purple bruising" over her body, along with ruptured blisters.

Knox said the girl's parents also had been beaten along with a 2-year-old child. An infant son of the couple was apparently unharmed. The mother, 28-year-old Mary Mast, and the toddler are hospitalized. Their conditions weren't immediately available, while the father of the children, James Mast, did not require hospitalization.

Despite having the same last names, Mary and James Mast are not related to Ethan Mast, Knox told the Associated Press. Ethan Mast and Aumen live across the road from the family.

James Mast told investigators that the beatings had occurred over several days and that he and his wife observed them but were told they would be beaten themselves or shot if they tried to intervene.

Wilson asked James Mast "how he could let people do this to his family and he stated they were told (his wife) had a ‘demon’ inside her and her children would end up just like her if it was not taken care of," Wilson wrote in the probable cause statement.

Ethan Mast told investigators that on Saturday he and Aumen used a leather belt to beat the girl, the statement continued. She was then taken to a pond behind the home, where she was "dunked" in the water on a day when high temperatures were in the 40s.

Ethan Mast said everyone then returned to the victims’ home. It wasn’t clear when the child died. An autopsy will determine the cause of death, yet Knox said evidence indicated she was beaten to death.

"To have something of this magnitude happen in our sleepy little community is insane," Knox said.

Both Ethan Mast and Aumen are jailed without bond and don’t yet have attorneys, according to court records.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #22 on: 26 December 2020 at 14:38 »
Seems silly to stand in a blizzard to talk to a make believe spook in the sky.

https://kbjr6.com/2020/12/23/duluth-church-doesnt-let-blizzard-stop-their-outdoor-service/

Duluth church doesn’t let blizzard stop their outdoor service

December 23, 2020 
John Cardinale

DULUTH, MN-- The winter storm Wednesday disrupted many holiday events in our area, but one local church decided they wouldn't let it get in the way of their Christmas service.

Eastridge Community Church decided the show must go on.

"This is our outdoor Christmas Eve service. We planned this out probably two months ago," said Pastor Justin Huibregtse.

An outdoor church service in a blizzard may not seem so surprising in the year 2020.

"We were starting to be aware of the storm around Sunday night," said Huibregtse.

With news of the storm, Huibregtse wanted to be able to offer something special to his congregants.

"We wanted to have an outside service to one be different. Number two if your uncomfortable being inside still we wanted to have an option for outside," said Huibregtse.

In total, around 20 people showed up Wednesday night. Those who showed up said the experience was unforgettable and they would do it again.

"Ooh definitely, I mean it's fun. It's making memories with friends and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," said Emily Dimich, the Ministry Assistant.

An outside church service, during the pandemic.

"Living in Minnesota, we deal with the elements, and that's part of the fun of living here," said Dimich.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #23 on: 05 January 2021 at 01:28 »
A Democrat member of Congress concluded his opening prayer for the 117th Congress with the phrase “Amen and Awomen” on Sunday.

The opening prayer was led by Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, also a pastor at St. James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri.

Cleaver prayed to “The God known by many names and faith,” before concluding, “Amen and Awomen,” appearing to ascribe gender to the traditional “Amen” conclusion of a prayer.

The word Amen is derived from Greek and Hebrew used by Christians and Jews in prayer. It means “truly” or “it is so” and has nothing to do with gender.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/03/rep-emanuel-cleaver-concludes-opening-prayer-amen-and-awomen

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #24 on: 13 March 2021 at 13:27 »
The ignorance of the christ-insane is unbelievable at times. Now we have a fag preacher (which violates their religious text) claiming that a fabricated kike on a stick was a racist.

Even fairytales can be attacked by the "woke" mob.

https://theredelephants.com/gay-reverend-who-met-with-obama-at-white-house-claims-jesus-christ-is-a-racist/

Gay Reverend Who met with Obama at White House Claims Jesus Christ is a Racist

theredelephants.com

Progressive liberalism is a neo-religious psychological disorder maliciously designed by the elites to inflict social disorder by contradicting all moral teachings & traditions of the past and replace them with a new foundation of modernist dogma.

To say Jesus sinned would contradict every teaching of Christianity there is, but considering “woke” anti-racism is the new religion of our times, we shouldn’t be surprised that progressives, the same people destroying churches and defacing christian monuments, would eventually set their sights on Jesus Christ.

The individual, who claims himself to be a reverend, is verified on Twitter and has pronouns (identifiers homosexuals use to exhibit their preferred sexual habits) in his bio.

Brandon, the ‘reverend’ in question, is in fact a self proclaimed homosexual. In 2016 he wrote a piece for the failing HuffPost about being a gay Christian and attending the ‘pride’ parade.

The ‘reverend’ has been arguing with Christians over his labeling of Jesus as racist.

Upon further examination, I would appear that former president, Barack Hussain Obama, brought this ‘reverend’ to the White House, more than once.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Pagans Sue Christians and Win

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 969
Last post 09 March 2012 at 01:25
by Private
Crazy Kike Propaganda

Started by Private

Replies: 1