Main Menu

They are NOT Hispanic neither Latino

Started by Jacques, Thu 03 Feb 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacques

I'd like to tell you something most people around the world don't know.
It is normal to call Hispanic or Latino to mud people from mexico, south & central america. They like to be call like this, of course they love it. But they don't deserve it.

Me, and spanish people are HISPANIC, because our country once was HISPANIA, part of the imperium of the ancient Rome:

So, Mexicans, cubans, south americans, etc... Are NOT Hispanic, because their country never was Hispania.

As well as they are not Hispanic, they are Not LATINO either, Because in their country the latin language was never spoken.
We Spanish are Latino, as well as French, Italians, Portuguese... etc. But not Mexicans and other mud people.

So in the end, the spics stole those two words from us.

In spanish, we have a lot more words more suitable for those people: Sudacas, Guachupinos, Panchitos, Palakagüinos, color Mierda, Payoponis, Monos, Chimpances, Subhumanos, Indios, Indigenas, Mestizos, Medionegros, Peruchos, Ecuatos, Mariachis... and the list will never end.

So we, spanish people, are Hispanic, Latino, European and proud to be White, Mexicans and the other mud people, would never be.

Rev.Cambeul

Yes, the European speakers of the Romance languages are the only true Latinos, which brings to mind my own favourite term for the Mestizos: Los Latrinos (the people of the latrine/toilet people). Also le Latrino, la Latrina (for mudettes), and I can't remember if it's Esperanto or Spanish, but Latrininos for the youngans. None of it is correct Spanish and isn't meant to be, but it sure works as a descriptive term in our favour. You could also say that los Latrinos = color Mierda.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Albert

I believe 10% of the population of Mexico are ethnically uncontaminated White Europeans just as there are differing percentages of White people in each South american country (up to 90% in Argentina of Italian and Spanish descent0  these people are a vast untapped resevoir of White Power that need to get the message of Creativity. Any Spanish speaker that could help this would one day have great repute and reknown in our Religion.

Maybe the word latino should be ditched as most white people think it just means a mud mexican. As such Latinos have nothing to do with the great Roman language Latin, neither do they have anything to do with the Latin tribe of ancient italy.
Hispanic means Spanish and implies being a White European of that origin.
I think as Creators we should just discriminate that there are White People, then there are muds.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Jacques

Quote from: Albert on Fri 04 Feb 2011

I think as Creators we should just discriminate that there are White People, then there are muds.

I completely agree with you, the point is that most of the muds claim to be Hispanic or Latino, then people in other countries who don't know what a Hispanic or a Latino is thinks its true, then associate the words Hispanic and Latino with muds. And they don't deserve it.

Rev.WillWilliams

FLASH!: Whites account for only 15% of growth in U.S. since 2000
---

Census shows big gains for U.S. minorities
The growth in the Hispanic population is expected to have political implications

By HOPE YEN
The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — U.S. racial minorities accounted for roughly 85 percent of the nation's population growth over the last decade — one of the largest shares ever — with Hispanics accounting for much of the gain in many of the states picking up new House seats.

Preliminary census estimates also suggest the number of multiracial Americans jumped roughly 20 percent since 2000, to over 5 million.

The findings, based on fresh government survey data, offer a glimpse into 2010 census results that are being released on a state-by-state basis beginning this week. New Jersey, Mississippi, Virginia and Louisiana are the first to receive the census redistricting data, which will be used in the often contentious process of redrawing political districts based on population and racial makeup.

"There are going to be a lot of additional Hispanic officials elected when redistricting is done," said E. Mark Braden, a former chief counsel to the Republican National Committee who now advises state governments on redistricting. "But folks in power don't give up control that easily — there will be tension between the ins and outs."

Four of the eight states gaining House seats owe roughly half or more of their population gains over the last decade to Hispanics. They include Texas, which picks up four seats; Florida, which will add two seats; and Arizona and Nevada, picking up one seat apiece.

In Georgia and Washington state, which also gain one seat each, Hispanics combined with other minority groups accounted for a majority of their growth since 2000...

...In all, non-Hispanic whites make up roughly 65 percent of the U.S. population, down from 69 percent in 2000. Hispanics had a 16 percent share, compared with 13 percent a decade ago. Blacks represent about 12 percent and Asians roughly 5 percent. Multiracial Americans and other groups made up the remaining 2 percent.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.