Main Menu

The Quiet Rise of Islam in NSW

Started by WhitePower23, Wed 14 Jul 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

WhitePower23

Those putrid muslim dogs are on the rise across NSW with their fucked up religion of Islam.

Various towns across NSW such as Tamworth, Wagga Wagga, Albury, Griffith, Woollongong, Armidale, Orange, Bathurst, Dubbo, Young & Queanbeyan have all become dumping grounds for large swathes of Sudanese, Lebanese, Iraqi, Afghani refugees.

All of these muds species cockroaches have been placed in large numbers at the rate of 600 per year in each regional city for the past 16 years straight. They number an average 7 to 10 per family and are part of the JOG replacement program of whites to have the muslim muds out breed us.

They have mosques in each of these cities and as they grow in number so does their voice and yearn to control over others with their sharia law ideology. Its a quiet but dangerous move. Its a wonder the local Whites have not yet burnt down these dangerous community mosque centres where they preach anti White sentiment and their desire to convert us all into head chopping ragheads while fanatically masturbating over their koran.

Whites need to wake up, the war has begun on 3 fronts with jew-the muslim-the communists.

N567

These koran and muhammad fuckers are an inferior race so they should be annihilated.

Praying 5 times a day to a God that does not exist is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I celebrated when Trump ordered the dropping of the MOAB (Massive Ordinance Air Blast Weapon), the most powerful thermobaric bomb ever made, on Achin, Afghanistan in 2017.

This bomb had a blast area of 8km^2 or 889 city blocks which destroyed the whole city and the ISIS base underneath it.

We should just keep dropping these on Israeli and Muslim cities until the Torah and Koran fuckers are completely exterminated.

RaHoWa! White Power!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The thing is their placement in regional areas is cheap labour for certain industries.

What most people don't understand is the Govt. gives subsidies to businesses who employ them making increased profits for them as they are paid a cheaper wage.

Generally if there is a slaughter house in the area, that's who's Comming to work.

The Government doesn't want enclaves so they spread the Reffos out. I remember when the Africans first arrived the SA Govt stuck them in middle class Italian areas like :-Newton and Campbelltown. (Replacing the European immigration that has halted). I'd see these jigaboos carrying boxes on their head down the road. Their front yards would be like a shopping trolley coral as they'd take them home.

I met a woman who's daughter wanted work at Hungry's. She never got it because the resteraunt takes reffos for subsidies!

Recently I was disgusted by being short changed $20 from an African KFC worker. I paid with a $100 bill looked at the wrong change and receipt and went off at her!

I have seen areas of Adelaide change with Syrian and Afghani people. The lower parts of Churchill and Prospect Roads, Enfield and Gepps Cross. That bloody Super school on Bridge road seems infested with hijabed students! With a Mosque if you build it, they'll come! They seemed to start this immigration in Adelaide 20 years ago. I remember  some Arabs at Paradise who were provoking people at a skate park back then.

Why can't they get more European migrants? Looks like Germany had a flood recently they need homes! South Africa had niggers rioting the place to bits!

I guess you can't get cheap labour from White refugees.

Covid will stop immigration a lot too.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join