Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Opinions on Kai Murros

Started by Proud2bWhite, Sun 04 Oct 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud2bWhite

Recently, I have been listening to YouTube videos by the Finnish author, Kai Murros. He is a powerful hardcore pro-white speaker, who sounds like a Creator to me. His fictional books that are similar in message to The Turner Diaries have apparently not been published in English but his on-line works that are in English are very impressive in my opinion.  Does anybody else here have an opinion about this gentleman?

Proud2bWhite

I will link some of his vids. I am particularly curious about opinions of fellow Creators who actually live in Europe because Murros speaks about the whites of all European countries joining forces as militant racial loyalists to take back Europe. I live in the US and don't know whether this author's work is well known outside his native Finland.  Every video he has posted on a YouTube channel under his own name gets me fired up and inspired to get active and militant for our race.  I like his short unapologetic speech about hate being a positive force for change. In my opinion, whites need to internalize that message.

Proud2bWhite

To clarify, I did not intend to place the guy on a pedestal of any type. I just ran across him, liked the emotional racial response he caused in me, and thought it would be interesting to discuss him with like-minded folks.

JefSlatts

I have listened to Kai's recent speech at the London Forum, and in the first 10 minutes there are already a couple of things that are making me feel uneasy.

Firstly, he puts too much emphasis on 'love of England,' which is sounding far too nationalistic for my liking. We should be talking White, White, White. It troubles me that this 'England, England, England' talk seems to resonate so much with a supposedly hardline racist audience. Which for me says there is much work to be done, even with 'our side'. As I have always said.

I will agree with his positive stance, however, emphasising love and not falling into the misanthropic trap of despising our own people because 'they just don't get it,' etc.. This receives a round of applause, yet so many of those attending such meetings as the London Forum are some of the most guilty offenders when it comes to their negative attitude towards their fellow White people.

Secondly, his talk of extreme measures, implying extreme violence on the part of... I'd like to say 'Racial Loyalists,' but Kai appears to be appealing more to 'English nationalists'. It is like he is trying to butter up the audience, and succeeding very well. He says that the English people (whoever they are), knowing that the individual committing the 'extreme measures' will be doing it in their name ('because they know you act out of love'), will eventually support these actions, no matter how monstrous, no matter how horrifying.

Here is a short excerpt from his London speech:
'Whatever you do, the English people will eventually understand and support you, because they know that you act out of love. Especially when you do the most cruel and horrible things. That true love is eventually measured by your willingness and ability to become a MONSTER in order to protect those you love. You will do the unthinkable, what people so far could not even have imagined, or dare not hope. You will do what cannot be discussed later.' (11:25 onwards.)

What on earth!? If somebody acted upon this advice, went out and did something really stupid, it would be a Jewish propagandists dream come true. It would give the media an excuse to go into overdrive and demonise pro-White people like never before. A recent example of how this works is Liverpool, where the Liverpool Echo whipped up the public into a frenzy of hatred towards the pro-White 'White Man March' (the people 'acting out of love,' remember?), based entirely on a very dodgy letter threatening to cause a riot in the more 'enriched' areas of the city. This isn't good.

Kai then indulges in fantasy, how 'we' (or 'English nationalists,' whoever they are) are going to invade university campuses, have university professors dragged on a podium, in a show-trial situation, confessing to all their evil deeds against 'the English people'. Fantasy land stuff. Yet we have a round of applause from the fantasists at the London Forum (probably the majority of the audience).

Before you get anywhere NEAR to making this fantasy land stuff a reality, you have to GET POWER. Kai jumps from young lads/lasses clad in black and wearing face masks, dressing like anarchists, to tormenting university professors in a show trial situation, just like that.
And then the baying mob is going to lynch these traitors? Is this before or after taking power? How are you going to GET POWER, Kai?

I am not happy either with his 'English workers vs. the bourgeois' talk, which is needlessly divisive. Yet it gets more applause from this supposedly enlightened audience.

Near the end of his speech, after more of him buttering up the audience with harmful 'England over all' talk ('Englishness should be the highest virtue!' he proclaims), he makes a bit more sense when he says we need to get power. He doesn't appear to have a program in mind. He seems to think that it is enough for us to simply to be obsessed with power.

Overall, it appears to me that this Kai fellow is more about appealing to young fantasists than anything else. He is a crafty orator, saying a lot of nice things that appeal to the sensibility of the audience, who are still wallowing in petty nationalism. He knows how to get the audience worked up. Then he injects his, in my view (judging from this performance at the London Forum), harmful venom. Harmful because it is nationalistic, harmful because it is tinged with divisive class warfare, and finally it is harmful because it appeals to fantasists that may act on his advice and do something extremely stupid. This is where we Creators need to step in and say a big fat NO to his insidious nationalism, NO to class warfare and other needlessly divisive tripe, and NO to his advocacy of extreme violence, the kind that will ruin the lives of those acting on such advice and have the White people of any country turning strongly against Racial Loyalists and thus their Salvation.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

Proud2bWhite

I really appreciate your thoughts on Murros. That was exactly the type of information and opinion I was hoping to get. I have listened to 6-7 videos and read what I could in English from his site, but I missed his work on English nationalism. Everything I have heard from him was not nationalistic but unified European whites pushing back as a group. The presentation he made in Moscow 2010 was a great example. I can certainly see your position that his speaking skill could cause a weak minded white act in a foolish way just as Luis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Barrak Obama, and other white-hating black and Jew leaders in America encourage dumb niggers in America to murder police officers and innocent whites.  I still think the guy has some positive energy to impart to loyalists.  I would like to learn more about him as a person to know if he walks the talk. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.