Main Menu

the Leopard II main battle tank....white man MAGIC!

Started by Jimbo, Sat 23 Apr 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

the Australian Army had Leopard I mbt-s and, then, "ditched" them for that bucket of worthless ZOG bolts.....the M1-Abrams....but....."check out" these Leopard II-s......absolutely frickin' AWESOME....10000 of these "babies" and the White Race could conquer the Earth......HAIL the New White Imperium!

Leopard II specs...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_2

the Russian T-95 "Black Eagle"....worth a look, too!

("Wiki" says that the T-95 project was 'cancelled'.....not sure abt that, eh?!?)

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Rev.Cambeul

The Leopard II was annoying because it was considered a secret design. Soldiers were refused access to this or that because of the secrecy the Germans demanded for what is the grandson of the Tiger.

Anyway, the Leopard was not suitable for Oz. It was made for Euro fields and roads. Not a war in a non ploughed/no roads environment. Poor suspension was one. It was dumped in the 90's when it was replaced by the Abrams [couldn't get more jew than that?].

Buggered if I know what these oversized Abrams tanks are capable of. If they are not capable of traversing Australian terrain like the Leopards were not, then you know the JOG are at work.

BTW The Canadians liked the Leopard as much as the Australians. The difference is that they still use it and those in Afghanistan rely on the Canadians for their armoured with their Leopards.

BTW The Leopard II Main Battle Tank came out more than 30 years ago. It was a vast improvement on the Centurion and tank improvements since then ....
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.