Main Menu

The Aviator

Started by Albert, Sun 19 Oct 2008

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

I quite enjoyed this movie starring Leonardo de Caprio. So far as I can tell, it is fairly historically accurate.
It occurred to me Howard Hughes may well have been some kind of partial role model for Ben Klassen. (Same moustache)
In his day Howard Hughes was seen as a pioneer, innovator and inspiration to many aspiring people.
It is recorded Hughes had many business dealings with the Jews and must have been well aware of their financial acumen, social skills, power etc
One scene in the movie has Howard Hughes being rejected  by Mr Goldwyn Meyer movie corp. " were not in the habit of helping the competition" he is told.
In the famous struggle between TWA and Panam it seems most TWA officials were Jewish but Panam was wholly a gentile operation. The ensuing struggle between Hughes and the FBI must have been something Mr Klassen noticed in the 1950's.  I think people were impressed by Howard Hughes bluff, no nonsense manner at the time and his individual challenge to central government.
I recommend this movie. On a foot note; the Hollywood house that Hughes crashed his aeroplane into belonged to a Nuremberg trial prosecutor. An apt place for a Neurenberg War Crime  prosecutor to originate.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.