Main Menu

The 1st Church - Lighthouse Point Florida

Started by Jim, Thu 11 Mar 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

I am living in Pompano Beach FL.  I was reading the the 1st  Church of the Creator was in Lighthouse Point FL.   It all in Broward county.  Lighthouse Point is a few blocks down from me.  Do everyone have pics or an address of it ???, I would love to check it out.  Thanks for any help
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Rev.Cambeul

In the first print of the WMB, the P.O. Box is given as 5908, Lighthouse Point, Fla. 33064.

Perhaps you can obtain that Post Office Box for yourself?

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Jim

Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

PatTracy

Brother,

The only church building was in Otto, NC where it still stands, albeit vacant and not in Creative possession. In the early days when Beloved Founder resided in Florida, there was no Church building nor even a meeting house of any sort. Beloved Founder recognized that he had a "mail order" ministry and sought to change that by building the actual Church in North Carolina.
Still, if you find Beloved Founder's residence in Pompano Beach (or any information about the early congregation), I would very much like to hear about it.
Formerly WCOTC CT & Church of Creativity NE - Now Retired

REMINDER TO PATRICK TRACY:
You owe the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE a debt that you must repay.

Jim

I not sure how to go about finding it but I will try me best to.  I will post any finds and if everyone can help that would be great.  Thanks