Main Menu

Reparations Payments

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 28 Oct 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Demand for reparations payments by Whites to muds is a world wide phenomenon.  From Australia to ZiMUDwae the darkies want your green (that's cash, not cannabis for any dopers that might have accidentally stumbled in here). The argument is that we Whites live a life of privilege because our ancestors built a mighty empire on the backs of lower life forms. While true, I for one will certainly not be forking my hard earned cash out to a flock of woolly haired black sheep, complaining that one of my ancestors profited from the wool on their backs. You might think I'm joking, but it is an analogy that fits perfectly.

Consider the animal rights activists: I don't mean the ones that want to put an end to inhumane treatment of animals, such as live exports, and barbaric slaughter techniques such as Kosher and Halal killing. I mean the total loonies that want the cow and the chicken to be allowed to roam free in the countryside, never to run the risk of being slaughtered for food again. The fact is, those animals would not exist if it wasn't for extensive farming practices and animal husbandry. The same goes for the so-called African-American. Without slavery, he would not exist today. Without his refusal to return home when given the opportunity by Presidents Lincoln, Munroe et al, he wouldn't even be in America today with his hand out demanding reparations. And yet, in Australia where Black slavery was prevented right from first settlement on White Victory Day in 1788, the local Blacks also have their hand out demanding their own form of reparations; even, or should I say especially those that are 1/64th black demand and expect their wad of green. What the animal rights loonies and the reparations beggars both rely on is guilt. And because the White man is the only species in this world capable of fully surrendering himself to outwardly imposed feelings of guilt and remorse, it is Whitey that's going to lose.

But hey, while I'm on the subject, let's not talk about the White slaves that settled America and Australia. Let's not talk about their descendants being proud of their convict histories.  Whitey being the privileged is banned from the reparations and racial and cultural pride table.

Following is a video on the subject of Reparation from Penn and Teller. Two outspoken Jews with opinions that do not always conflict with ours. Probably 90% of the video is something we can agree on. The other 10%? Jews claiming to be White (they make the deliberate mistake of confusing skin colour with race as many Jews and libtards do), Jews crowing about racial and national pride being a sin, and no mention of the Germans that were locked up in the American concentration camps during White War II (a group that has rejected reparations for themselves). Basically the standard Jewish/Red insidiousness that goes with everything available in the mainstream media today.

Apart from that, enjoy the video and I hope you pick up some useful arguments from it.

@Cailen.

P.S. Tonto is Spanish for Idiot.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.