Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Now Playing: Music and Videos

Started by Albert, Mon 02 Jun 2008

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
The Middle Class are beginning to repeat what we've been saying for the last five decades. However, if you pay attention, you will see that what they would be happy to go back to the idea of judging a man by the content of his character rather than the colour of his skin, and worshipping Martin Lucifer King.

Remember, the Upper and Middle Classes were happy for the destruction of the White Working Class, right up until yesterday. Today, the Middle Class (at least) fear the loss of their own position in society, and so they are beginning to speak up; but don't let their books and speeches mislead you. The Middle Class are not the cultural betters that they believe themselves to be - they are neither our cultural nor our racial leaders. The Middle Class have the same concerns as we do, but it is they that created today's Anti-White society through their blind obedience to the dogma of racial egalitarianism. It is the Middle Class along with the Upper Class that flooded the habitat of the White White Working Class with the Inferior Mud Races of the Third World. It is they that first stigmatised then criminalised Whiteness, because they believed that we, the Uneducated White Masses were incapable of knowing what is good for ourselves. Now, the threat of Cultural and Racial Genocide - the White Genocide they for so long denied - is coming to bite their wealthy bloated arses. And you can bet your balls that they know that and they fear it.

The good news is, we can use these bastards for our own cause: The Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the WHITE RACE. RaHoWa!  ...

Michael Collins: The Demonisation of the White Working Class

On this week's #SWYSI, our guest is Michael Collins, author of "Likes of Us: A Biography of the White Working Class" (in which he argues that in the wake of the Stephen Lawrence inquiry, the white working class were cast as wholesale racist cattle by the liberal press whilst the rightwing press mocked their tastes and attitudes).

Brought up in London's Elephant and Castle, where his family had lived for generations, Collins believes that middle-class condescension towards the white working class is nothing new. Missionaries from other classes have always descended to study, influence, patronise, politicise, socially engineer, and now to demonise them.

The Death of Europe, with Douglas Murray

Pointing out German guilt driving European suicide, and that all of Europe and even Britain is now blamed for the Holocaust, Colonialism and the rest in order to destroy Europe. Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, but Europe is for everybody, leading to the Death of Europe ...

In this episode of Uncommon Knowledge, Peter Robinson is joined by author and columnist Douglas Murray to discuss his new book The Madness of Crowds: Race, Gender and Identity. Murray examines the most divisive issues today, including sexuality, gender, and technology, and how new culture wars are playing out everywhere in the name of social justice, identity politics, and intersectionality. Is European culture and society in a death spiral caused by immigration and assimilation? Robinson and Murray also discuss the roles that Brexit and the rise of populism in European politics play in writing immigration laws across the European Union.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

HAPPENING NOW: UK Police take the knee for Black Supremacy, but stick the knee in the back of British Patriots and drag them off to prison - NO BAIL FOR WHITEY! ...

The second video is old and from Germany, but it shows how the BLUE NIGGER constabulary will lead the enemy to your door. Don't fit the new PC mould, then you'll either be run out of town, arrested, or burned to death in your bed. If you're White, your life is forfeit.

This is why, when the RED and the BLACK go hunting police, nobody will give a damn about these BLUE NIGGERS. They made their choice: Black Lives Matter, but White Lives Are Forfeit. WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION ~ RaHoWa!

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

FelixRex

:ok

[attachthumb id=0 msg=34775]
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sat 05 Sep 2020The Middle Class are beginning to repeat what we've been saying for the last five decades. However, if you pay attention, you will see that what they would be happy to go back to the idea of judging a man by the content of his character rather than the colour of his skin, and worshipping Martin Lucifer King.

Remember, the Upper and Middle Classes were happy for the destruction of the White Working Class, right up until yesterday. Today, the Middle Class (at least) fear the loss of their own position in society, and so they are beginning to speak up; but don't let their books and speeches mislead you. The Middle Class are not the cultural betters that they believe themselves to be - they are neither our cultural nor our racial leaders. The Middle Class have the same concerns as we do, but it is they that created today's Anti-White society through their blind obedience to the dogma of racial egalitarianism. It is the Middle Class along with the Upper Class that flooded the habitat of the White White Working Class with the Inferior Mud Races of the Third World. It is they that first stigmatised then criminalised Whiteness, because they believed that we, the Uneducated White Masses were incapable of knowing what is good for ourselves. Now, the threat of Cultural and Racial Genocide - the White Genocide they for so long denied - is coming to bite their wealthy bloated arses. And you can bet your balls that they know that and they fear it.

The good news is, we can use these bastards for our own cause: The Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the WHITE RACE. RaHoWa!  ...

Dr. Jordan Peterson Interviewed in Australia | Is Neo-Marxism on the rise?

Stay tuned for the Token ending that proves the Upper/Middle Class liberal view that you are watching.

Mark Twain.

FelixRex

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Rev.Cambeul

My grandfather's story was that he was in the Argyle & Sutherland Highlanders and was in Dunkirk, and a Stuka pilot waved at my grandfather while he was having a crap.

My grandfather that was in the Argyles & Sutherland Highlanders had it in for my Grandma, so he used to go AWOL - which during wartime was DESERTION. He deserted, shagged my granny, and my father was born in 42.

Army family? That was bullshit ... My father joined in 78 and I in 87. That's where I'd found I'd joined my father's make believe world, where he claimed he joined the army as a teen in Vietnam. I haven't spoken to him since I was 21.

Reverend White Will Williams of the NA was in Adelaide as a Green Beret officer in 69. I'd rather IMAGINE that Will was my father, than the twat I know.

And no. My mother was not that type of girl - so Will is not my father.

Damn!

And as for my grandfather? My father attempted to hide his details, but I know them: My grandfather with the Argyles was in the Middle East and mutineed. 52nd Highland Division. They mutineed. Some were hanged. Right or wrong, they were hanged.

I was about 10 years old when that fucker died. My grandfather is buried under some fake division - either because my all knowing father who spent decades in the RACT Australian Army and  just got it wrong, or, he was hiding something.

I knew, I know - Either way, what a twat! I haven't spoken to my father since I was 21 and I am now 51.

I hope the old * is alive and well, and has his arse wiped by a gook.

. . . .

My other grandfather fought the Japs: Royal Scots Fusiliers - Dead Gooks.

And just for sh.ts and giggles as we used to say in the army
My Uncles of both sides of the family were in the Black Watch ...

And you wonder why I'm so disciplined?

Mark Twain.