Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

My Critique of a Half-baked ‘Religious’ Text

Started by JamesCostello, Tue 12 Nov 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenMasten (Prison)

I basically critiqued a supposed 'religious' text inspired by Cosmotheism, written by some 'well meaning' young lad here in England of above average intelligence, pointing out how pathetic and embarrassing this attempt was compared with our glorious Creativity.

It's startling how many of these people - young people in particular (this lad is around 24, 25) - have these mad ideas about formulating their own religion, even after reading Nature's Eternal Religion and the White Man's Bible. Bow before a superior mind and Creed, sh!tlets. Bow before and embrace Creativity. :)

'Hello J....,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but I have been rather busy with work and having to deal with many of my other racially loyal associates. I have taken the time to examine and comment on the first chapter of your book, as you requested, so here goes.

From the outset of your work there are a number of vague and uncommon terms and obscure phrases ('non-preconceived and omnidirectional' for example) that make the work seem inaccessible. It reminds me somewhat of the almost impenetrable first paragraph of the late Jonathan Bowden's work, 'GOODBYE, HOMUNCULUS,' which reads as follows:

'FIRST SPECTRUM OF INDETERMINACY: (1)
In Hell, per se, a scrimmage has formed this side of desolation; it exists in front of a goal which served as a gibbet. A blackened waste lay in the rear – and it already tempted its greyness; if only to lie awake before this aperture.'

I have a habit of reading this passage out to people during Skype calls and watching them squirm and recoil when I ask if they understand it. They invariably do not, though it can be deciphered (sort of) after half a dozen attempts. Now compare that with the almost poetic flow that comes with the opening of Ben Klassen's Nature's Eternal Religion:

'The Laws of Nature are Eternal
When we look at the natural world about us, we are awed at the beauty and the majesty of Nature. We view the delicate rosy sunsets reflected in the wispy clouds, we view the massive splendor of the mountains, gleaming and shining in their white coats of snow in the winter, bursting with greenery and the color of flowers in the spring and in the summer, painted with endless coats of yellow and red with the changing leaves in the autumn.'

Now that certainly made for easy reading and paints a vivid picture, doesn't it? And it keeps on like that from this point all the way to the last wonderful page. Instead of chaos, Creativity emphasises order and the eternal laws of Nature.

Your work touches on what I believe is termed 'transcendentalism,' which is not something I am especially familiar with or feel comfortable discussing. Not claiming to be a physicist or expert in the subject of physics (a subject of which, if I recall, you have a great deal of enthusiasm), this rather nebulous subject (transcendentalism) causes me to feel a little uneasy and out of my depth. As a humble student at the University of Life, I feel far more comfortable with the following, again from Nature's Eternal Religion:

'We don't understand it all, we have no idea how long Nature has been putting on her bountiful displays. We just know that year after year Nature rolls through her seasons of winter, spring, summer and fall. We just know that Nature is always the same, yet always changing. We see as spring approaches flowers come forth out of the ground and later begin to bloom in their profuse colors, only to wither and wilt during the summer, produce their seed in the fall, and go to sleep under a blanket of snow during the winter. Then comes spring again, and seeds burst forth into a new generation of flowers and the same cycle is repeated again.'

That'll do me, as they say. I'm also not too keen on this talk of man attaining 'omnipotence,' an idea that I find completely ridiculous. On page two of your work you state the following:

'As hazards in the universe include those which may be posed by other  intelligent life, eternal immunity may belong solely to a single omnipotent species, which, by its supreme  power, stands unthreatened by all others. This state of omnipotence we call 'Godhood', and that which occupies this state may be called 'God'.'

Why does the above (and other passages from your work) conjure up images of aliens, other worlds and pink clouds at the far end - or outside - of the universe? Regardless, it all sounds like meaningless obfuscation to me. Again, it brings me back to my own religious text, in which the ever lucid Ben Klassen succinctly observes:

'Man has already unveiled millions of Nature's mysteries. Today man is discovering more of Nature's eternal laws at an increasing rate. Through technology he is increasingly benefiting by his understanding of Nature's mysteries. It is fairly safe to say that although mankind will continue to rapidly expand his knowledge of Nature's laws, that it will never, never solve more than a small fraction of them.'

Finally, I have to touch on the most important and most glaring omission from your text: no mention of race, or more specifically, the White Race. I don't believe the word White, Aryan, European, Europid, caucasian, caucasoid, or any other nomenclature that describes our species of man appears even once in your script. Not acceptable.

Contrast that to the religious texts of Creativity, where hardly a page goes by where it is not made abundantly clear that we Creators are Racial Loyalists and for the White Race and the White Race exclusively. This I wouldn't have any other way. Would any lowlife degenerate dare attempt to misinterpret our creed, in order that we come to embrace miscegenation and thus our own self-destruction? ('You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.'-5th Commandment of Creativity.) I'd like to see them try.

Basically my conclusion is (how do I put this...) all good White Racial Loyalists need to abandon their hubris and embrace Creativity, the most articulate, scientific, complete and comprehensive White racial religious creed in the history of the world.

Of course people can nitpick - I have done it myself: 'I don't like the flag,' 'I don't like the term "RaHoWa,"' (don't use it then) 'I don't like "church"' (call it a 'creed' or 'religion of Creativity,' smart-arse), 'I don't like that it was written by an American,' (born in the Ukraine, raised and educated in Canada), et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Yes, granted, it isn't perfect. But Creativity is the best we have.

Hope this helps, and hope my feedback won't annoy you too much.
Be well, J...., and delenda est Judaica. :)
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Grimm

QuoteI basically critiqued a supposed 'religious' text inspired by Cosmotheism, written by some 'well meaning' young lad here in England of above average intelligence, pointing out how pathetic and embarrassing this attempt was compared with our glorious Creativity.

This was an interesting attempt to blend Christianity with the "mystic" teachings of the early mystery schools currently represented by the AMORC: http://www.amorc.org/ 

THE ROSICRUCIAN COSMO-CONCEPTION OR MYSTIC CHRISTIANITY
AN ELEMENTARY TREATISE UPON MAN'S PAST EVOLUTION, PRESENT CONSTITUTION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
BY MAX HEINDEL [1865-1919]

Its Message and Mission: A SANE MIND. A SOFT HEART. A SOUND BODY.

INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
ROSICRUCIAN FELLOWSHIP
Mount Ecclesia
2222 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, California, USA, 92058-2329
http://www.rosicrucian.com/pdf_plaza/Rosicrucian%20Cosmo-Conception.pdf

Strip it of its Christian decorations and it is a wonderful trip... well I'll stop that sentence and share an interesting tidbit.

-----------------------

The Original Semites were the fifth and most important of the seven Atlantean Races, because in them we find the first germ of the corrective quality of Thought. Therefore the Original Semitic Race become the "seed-race" for the seven races of the present Aryan Epoch.

In the Polarian Epoch man acquired the dense body as an instrument of action. In the Hyperborean Epoch the vital body was added to give power of motion necessary to action. In the Lemurian Epoch the desire body furnished incentive to action.

The mind was given to man in the Atlantean Epoch to give purpose to action, but as the Ego was exceedingly weak and the desire nature strong, the ascent mind coalesced with the desire body, the faculty of Cunning resulted and was the cause of all the wickedness of the middle third of the Atlantean Epoch ....
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Tue 12 Nov 2013The Original Semites were the fifth and most important of the seven Atlantean Races, because in them we find the first germ of the corrective quality of Thought. Therefore the Original Semitic Race become the "seed-race" for the seven races of the present Aryan Epoch.  In the Polarian Epoch man acquired the dense ...

Total garbage. Not even worth the effort that the Rev put into his critique of some kid's fantasy religion.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Albert

Its good to keep Creativity up to date by having a swipe, Ben Klassen style, at any rival philosophies that might ensnare our people. Scientology needs a critique as does some of the "Annunaki giberrish" that some racial loyalists are often slopping around. It is always good for the White Race to clarify our peoples thinking. It is tragic how far too many seem to prefer hokum pokum to rationality, science and truth.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Grimm

Check it out, that Rosicrucian book even has a crude version of salubrious living.

Science of Nutrition:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng17.htm#part3

Food value table 1:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen30a.gif

Food value table 2:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen30b.gif

Law of Assimilation:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng17.htm#part4
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top