Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Local Abos Steal my Wife's Ashtray from our Verandah ... AGAIN!!!

Started by JamieW, Mon 28 Jan 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieW

You can tell it is off pay-week when your wife's ashtray gets pinched off the verandah!

Not the first time this has happened either ... the thing that annoys me is that it goes missing whilst we are awake, after dark, from below our lounge room window... Last time I pissed on a couple of full smokes and left them out ... sure enough they eventually went missing.

This is how low the coons have sunk..if they will steal an ashtray then how safe are your family belongings etc??

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/01/29/317065_ntnews.html

A CYCLIST broke his arm and needed stitches in his chin and hand after he hit - at full tilt - a man sleeping on a bike path in the dark.

Demolition supervisor Kris Sharpe was cycling on the track from his home in The Gardens to work on Bishop St, in Woolner, when he hit the man at 5.25am.

"He was wearing black clothes, he had black skin, and he was on black bitumen," he said.

Mr Sharpe, 40, said his mountain bike had lights but he was riding without a helmet when he ran into the man near the Parap water tower.

"I hit him at terminal velocity. Flat stick," he said.

"I didn't have time to take my hands off the handlebars.

"My chin hit the ground.

"He was a big bloke. He screeched and it scared me."

Mr Sharpe's mates took him to hospital where he was treated for the broken left arm and needed six stitches in his chin and one in each knuckle on his right hand.

The sleeping man ran away.

Mate ..you don't know Abbos until you have lived in the NT!
This is the latest news from today. They don't even have to be moving to be a nuisance and hurt people!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

JamieW

I know the coons well enuf..I live in a town that has one of the highest coon pops in nsw I battle them daily and so does my eldest at school..I dont need to be preached to about the evils of the nigger I live the nightmare

Br.IanVonTurpie

hmm Sound like you are from either Dubbo or Wilcania way?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Tue 29 Jan 2013Mate ..you don't know Abbos until you have lived in the NT!

Believe me, Brother Jamie in NSW lives with the exact same problems that you do in the NT.

The state (or territory) wide population of Abos and land verboten to the White man is what appears to make the Northern Territory unique. It doesn't. The entire of West Australia and rural West and North of South Australia are in exactly the same predicament - all areas that border on tribal lands. However, when compared with individual towns and cities in rural New South Wales and rural Queensland the NT is on a par for the  filth and mayhem and sheer terror caused by the local Indigenous populations. At times, different regions flare up, but on the whole, not one of the listed areas can hold the title of The Worst of the Worst over another.

And like I've said a thousand times, the reasons behind these problems are the same everywhere: Guilt ridden politicians ride roughshod over the police and the courts, forcing them to dumb down their policing of the non-White population in an effort to keep the statistics from revealing the truth and becoming a stain on their political records, causing a backlash against them in the community ... or at least that is how it appears on the surface.

Back in the sixties, Australia, Europe and North America signed up to a United Nations treaty against racism, in which Australia et al agreed to come down extra hard on perceived "majority" (meaning White) racism, while at the same time turning a blind eye to "minority" (meaning non-White and anti-White) racism. If the police were free to do their job as they should be - and judges passed sentence based on the crime committed rather than the race of the offender, the statistics of non-White crime would attract the wrath of the United Nations. Although the UN, being the toothless sow it is wouldn't be able to do anything worth noting, it would raise it's voice in protest and encourage non-White nations to breach their international trade agreements with Australia; and that's where the international financiers and big business - the Global Elite who supply the shekel of life-blood for your typical politician - comes in. There would be no community backlash. In fact, the community would be more likely to reward such a politician with another three or four years in his elected seat ... but since it is the Global Elite who dictate the policies of the major parties, the party would simply denounce said politician and replace him with another that will fawn over the politically correct issues and ensure the statistics never reveal the truth about the injustice and terror that White folk are forced to live on a daily basis. So you can forget all about voting for the right man, woman or party in those faux elections. Democracy is dead!

THAT is why Creativity exists and that is why it is our task during this period of racial cold-war to educate and awaken the White man to what really is going on in this world so that he does not perish in the bloody racial war to come. We are not here to debate on who's area is worse. It is an accepted fact in Australia that outback regions due to their predominant Aboriginal populations have one type of problem, and the major cities from Adelaide in South Australia right around to Brisbane in Queensland have a different type of problem caused by enforced multiculturalism (read destruction of the homogeneous White civilisation through the deliberate mass importation of a cancerous alien body). But despite the differences, our basic tactics of education and defence remain the same.

What we need to be more concerned about is what extra steps do we need to take to educate White men and women who live in these outback or rural areas. More fliers, more stickers, more or larger websites all go without saying. More revelations of the horrors in which innocent White people are forced to exist - that is what we need. And perhaps it is time that the White Rangers went on patrol? A few good men armed with some gumption, a mobile phone and a video camera could be all it takes to turn the tide in our favour in your area. Think about it.

WHITE PEOPLE AWAKE
SAVE THE WHITE RACE

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.