Forum > General Jabber

Latin Terms Frequently Used in the Church of Creativity

<< < (2/2)

Rev.Cambeul:
Sanguinem Solum Honoremque

The suffix in Latin sayings is often similar in sound, hence Sanguinem, Solum et Honorem - Blood, Soil and Honour.

No commas, no punctuation, no lower-case, ANDNOSPACINGBETWEENWORDS. We do what we have to in order to be understood. If you have any questions about Latin, ask an Italian - or better still a Sardinian.

--- Quote from: Google ---Sardinian (sardu, limba sarda, lingua sarda) or Sard is the primary indigenous Romance language spoken on most of the island of Sardinia (Italy). Of the Romance languages, it is considered the closest to Latin.
--- End quote ---

An example of ancient spoken Latin from Mel Gibson's, The Passion of the Lying Jew:

Rev.Cambeul:

Rev.Cambeul:
Met a Catholic recently and annoyed it severely by say Delenda est Catholica.

It's probably not perfect Latin, but the Catlicka understood. If it works, use it! >:D

Rev.Cambeul:
What Latin Sounded Like - and how we know ...

Interesting YouTube video. Interesting channel too.

How Latin Works ...

I was watching the vid, learning a little here and there, but otherwise just casually watching, when ... FFS! - But to be expected. I noticed that @ 5 minutes and 6 seconds (5:06) on the right hand side just past half way down, you see:
Papa Fanciscus @Pontifex_In - Jan 28
Ne obliviscamur victimarum Holocausti, ....

Which translates as Never forget the victims of the HoloCO$T, ....

And here's the game: You translate the rest of what the Catlicking Pope in Rome wrote in his bastardised, vulgar Latin. And then you mock it. ShitStir that dress-wearing, Kike loving, Dago bastard. Translate anything on the page; I saw that while just watching the video and thought WTF!? So if I can catch that, what can you translate. I didn't use a translator. However, even with a translator, you're going to have a problem. Good luck.

Cailen.
Creatorii Par Oneri
Ne Obliviscaris - Delenda est Judaica!
Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Ave Pontifex Maximus Joe!

Rev.Cambeul:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version