Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Just Thinking Out Loud I Guess

Started by Grimm, Fri 27 Apr 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

I don't know if this whole thing is going to work. I hope it does. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rain on the parade here. This site existing, and what goes on here, is very important. Even if the great gear of the world don't come here for the power to spin and make the great white machine work, it is still important that this place exists, as a symbol, and for inspiration beyond the site into every day life.

Sometimes I look at the state of things and think.. "How can we ever win? We are so beat down and lack control."..  Other times I look at the state of things and think.. "There is no way we could lose.. Everything is pretty much still on track and we are plowing ahead.".

I fall into conspiratorial thinking because I know that is where the answers to the problems we as a race are hiding. When you look at any machine while it is running, usually you can get an understanding of how things work..  This doea that, that pushes the other thing, powers that, results in this, goea over there so that this other thing can happen..  But is it that simple when we try to look at how the power plays out in the world? If it is simple for you to understand..  please explain and dumb it down an explanation for the rest of is because from my perspective things are written one way, operate another way, and seem designed to have their way without making sense, including a resistance to do the same.  And not being able to do what Another person can do simply drives me crazy.  I don't mean like..  not being able to do stuff a cop, judge, or the likes can do..  those are special circumstances..  but, for example.. Try starting a TV broadcast station, get it on cable.. Start a Radio Station, Try to becone a lawyer.. or take care of lots of elderly people.
It usually comes down to someone else's approval being needed. Not something as "Here is a checklist of requirments to meet, forms to fill, fees to pay"..  it is "How do we feel about it? Do we want to say ok? We have a limited number of slots to fill..  why give you one?".

That is what I hate..  look into various conspiracy theories and even if they are fake, within the writings you will probably find the framework of how the real conspiracies operate. And possibly be able to construct your own power design.

I'm not saying do illegal stuff.  we are better off oitside of jail. But doesn't it seem like someone is doing something illegal, and getting away with it..? Publicly? 

It seriously twists my brain in a knot and confuses me. It should be impossible to pay that many people off without tripping some alarms and alerting someone who doesn't give a shit aboit bribes.. because they are already well off. 

how... how..  how..  or is it a perception? Is my understanding that these supppsed crimes are even crimes at all and when I see them getting away with crimes..  are they simply just not breaking the law?

Can I do it too without getting in trouble?

No? Why? Did the money do something? How did it do it?  I don't understand and it seems to be made confusing deliberately.

Who runs the world and what can they really do, and how did they get there..  how can they be switched.  If they earned it by being "the best"..  that is good. Let them dona good job.

But you can only get so good, so if there is a pile of equally good people who can do the job, why the bias in picking? 

Is it a private owned thing? If so.. by all means have at it. That is your show.

Is it a public thing? Gears of the law and government? If so, then how can this selective choosing of power positions be allowed?

I'm not interested in violent outbursts, if anything that is counter productive. Leave that to those on the outside who will take what we do here and pervert it into illegal activity. I imagine it leading to Murder, harvesting organs and body chemicals, kidnapping and modern slave trade, drug manufacturing and dealing, etc. Don't fall into all of that mess, because when caught, the consequences usually takes away more than it has created.

We can change peoples lives, create new lives for people with shitty lives. Find people who have toxic lifestyles and teach them to live simpler lives that are healthier for them. Maybe even play match maker and connect people into relationships. Form small rural communities on the outskirts of non white cities and direct the misguided into better ways of life, sending them into the cities with a program to take over economically and to take over the real estate. Just keep on finding people with shitty lives.  Help them for a year.  And keep pumping them into the city to get a foothold. The goal being to start in the city, get established there, then expand out into the suburbs, and possibly even more rural than the suburbs.

From my understanding we have a new P.M. in the Creativity Alliance so..  hopefully something like this will be able to be coordinated. I'm sure there is plenty of plotting and scheming going on. Whatever you folks have planned I'm sure it will be in the best interest of the white race.

Good luck.

RaHoWa

My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

I guess it would be a good idea to start your own media outlet and when a media source wants to talk to you, write your own information down in your little media outlet as a press release and then direct them to that.

We need alternatives..  also.  Confused as to how "media attention" directs the efficiency of justice.

Like..  seriously..  there is no difference between a private media group butting their opinion into who is..  and who is not..  guilty or innocent. A media outlet is essentially 1 private entity..  essentially 1 "person" yelling at a lot of people. Their opinion should have no influence at all on "the real world".

Br.Rebel

Speak about Creativity just with person who you belive that will not beteay you even if some creator group represent themselves as creator because infiltrators showed that they are good. I do not care as independent who is who as creator it is just important that he promote holy books. I did not find any creators in Rl just on internet so creator tactic is using their own media but they do not represent themselves as Creators and it work. For example my ativity is on forum wrote who is not racial loyal and if some people are interested for me I show to them our books and it work. You can be creator without reclamation as creator and be effective as lone wolf or in pact with for example creator families who do not represent them as creator but they do not baptize their chiildren in Christian society.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Grimm

I'm not very social offline.. but I do my share of trolling and when someone joins in I inbox them sometimes.  I also post links to the forum encouraging people to share racist memes not appreciated by other social media sites.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Sat 06 Oct 2018I also post links to the forum encouraging people to share racist memes not appreciated by other social media sites.

Yeah, some arsehole wanted rid of you. We instead got rid of him.

R! brother and keep trolling for potential recruits.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top