Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Health Complaints - Anybody Know of a Salubrious Treatment?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 21 Apr 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

As I've told people before, I was bashed by a roaming pack of Nigs when I was 17 - not robbed, just bashed for being White - and hospitalised. Broken nose, smashed teeth, cracks running from the top of my teeth and nose socket to my eye socket, tear duct damage, spewing blood, pissing blood, shitting blood, blood pissing out of my ear, and severe concussion. All leaving me with a year to heal the fractures in my face, missing teeth, tear ducts that mostly healed but still give me problems, a bad bladder that worsens with age, and vertigo.

The vertigo I had years ago eventually went away, but was minor compared to what I'm getting now. Back then I'd stand up, feel dizzy, my whole body or parts of it would go numb, and if I didn't sit down quickly, I'd fall down. Recovery was within minutes. At first it was regular, until only once a month, once every six months ... and non-existent. What I get now is far worse: Lying in bed asleep at 4am, and suddenly it feels as if I'm being thrown about in a car crash. One or both sides of my body goes numb - including my teeth, I'm sweating and nauseas, the world is spinning, my eyes are spinning and I've got double vision. Doctors tell me it's due to head injuries NIGGERS!

The problem now is that I'm not only getting vertigo while in bed asleep, I'm getting relapses through the day as well. And that's really pissing me off!

Treatment: Doctors gave me ProCalm tablets. That's it. Learn to live with vertigo is what I'm told.

I read somewhere online that if I stretch my neck backwards over a cushion while lying flat on a bed, it speeds up recovery time. That does help.

Because of the severe tinnitus I have, I tend to drink a lot of Ginger Beer - you Americans call it Root Beer. It sometimes helps with the tinnitus, but also helps with nausea and motion sickness. So, by default, it's good for some of the symptoms of vertigo as well. Although I can't say I've noticed any benefits regarding the vertigo yet.

My question is, does anybody know of any good, salubrious treatments for vertigo, that they can verify do work? I can look it up and find a dozen different treatments ... but if somebody knows of something they can recommend, I'd be far happier than taking a risk on the Alex Jones Con-Artist type of Medication Scams that do nothing but fill scammers' pockets with your dough.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

N567

The following medications have the effect of reducing central nervous system over-activity by suppressing stress hormones such as cortisol, though I would recommend the steroids because they suppress cortisol the most while elevating testosterone levels:

Anticholinergics - such as hyoscine hydrobromide (scopolamine)

Anticonvulsants - such as topiramate or valproic acid for vestibular migraines

Antihistamines - such as betahistine, dimenhydrinate, or meclizine, which may have antiemetic properties

Beta Blockers - such as metoprolol for vestibular migraine

Steroids - such as methylprednisolone for inflammatory conditions such as vestibular neuritis or dexamethasone as a second-line agent for Ménière's disease

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertigo#Management

Rev.Cambeul

Thanks brother, but my Vertigo's NOT stress induced.

Doctors say it's from being kicked in the head by Coons when young. I've only ever had it in the morning whilst asleep. The first time, I had it at about 3am. Brother Simon was asleep in my spare room as my tenant. I did not know what Vertigo was and thought I was dying of a Brain Haemorrhage or something .... I waited until 6am and then woke Brother Simon up to take me to the hospital. It was just Vertigo from when the COONS kicked my fucking head in as a teen. It will get worse.

IT'S PHYSICAL INJURY.

However, anyone reading this that doesn't know their cause for Vertigo, all I am saying is, give @N567 advice a chance.

For me, I'll stick with Ginger Beer/Root Beer.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

WhitePower23

Try a full Chiropractic adjustment specially for the cervical spine,

Rev.Cambeul

I know you're a back bending expert, but NOBODY touches me.

Although in all fairness, yes Chiropractic Adjustment will work for many people's vertigo.

Mark Twain.

N567

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sat 01 May 2021
Thanks brother, but my Vertigo's NOT stress induced.

Doctors say it's from being kicked in the head by Coons when young. I've only ever had it in the morning whilst asleep. The first time, I had it at about 3am. Brother Simon was asleep in my spare room as my tenant. I did not know what Vertigo was and thought I was dying of a Brain Haemorrhage or something .... I waited until 6am and then woke Brother Simon up to take me to the hospital. It was just Vertigo from when the COONS kicked my fucking head in as a teen. It will get worse.

IT'S PHYSICAL INJURY.

However, anyone reading this that doesn't know their cause for Vertigo, all I am saying is, give @N567 advice a chance.

For me, I'll stick with Ginger Beer/Root Beer.

Since your case involves brain damage rather than stress, I recommend citicoline, it is a neuroprotective drug that aids in the regeneration of neural connections in the brain.

People with brain damage from any injury use this drug and it speeds up their recovery while almost completely regenerating any damage that was inflicted.

Vitamin shops even sell a cheap generic version called CDP choline or just choline, you can buy a whole bottle with x100 750mg capsules for just $24.

Although I admit your ginger root natural remedy is also good since vegetables and fruits contain nootropic chemicals such as mecobalamin that can aid in the regeneration of brain injuries and even grow new neural connections which increases intelligence and creativity.

This is the great thing about the western diet: we incorporate vegetables and fruits into our meals such as mashed potatoes and salads and even drink juices like the ginger root beverage you mentioned along with other drinks like tomato and blueberry juice which provides us with the vitamins needed to elevate our testosterone levels and grow large brains and strong bodies.

Other races like the Jews, Africans, Amerindians, Arabs, Indians, and Mongols consume mostly grains which contains gluten that can lower testosterone and dopamine levels: this has the effect of feminizing them, slowing down their metabolism which can elevate blood sugar and increase the risk of diabetes, and stunt their growth which can reduce intelligence, creativity, and physical strength.

And even if we do eat grains, we eat superior breeds that are gluten free, and this is indicated in the labels of our food products such as General Mills cereal and oatmeal.

If you look at their people, they can also grow facial hair, but most of them have narrow and short jaws, collar bones, and hips which is an indication of low testosterone levels.

Rev.Cambeul

Thanks. That's something different to look into.

Mark Twain.

N567

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sun 02 May 2021
Thanks. That's something different to look into.

You are welcome!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

As some of you know, I have chronic Tinnitus problems in one ear. So I put together a 3 hour long video to help mask the worst of it ...

Crackling Log Fire in a Fire Place, with Rain on a Tin Roof and Thunder.

VIDEO BANNED BY YOUTUBE

P.S. I jewed the fire and rain from a couple of different YouTube videos.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I have chronic pain in the feet - Tendonitis caused by the Army and Plantar Fasciitis (Hail Mussolini!)

My feet swell up on occasion, so I'm giving these Compression Socks a try. They don't work for the pain, which I've learned to live with, but if they help with the swelling, then they are worth it.
I wear steel capped work boots, which are naturally more comfortable than other shoes. In them are four sports innersoles and custom made orthotics. And now, these compression socks, with normal, thick black work socks over them. The brand of sock I wear is called Explorer, and is also meant to have some type of cushioning built into them - not that I ever noticed, they just have a thicker sole. I just prefer thicker socks and buy ten pair of the same to throw into a drawer.

I'm told I could get jabbed with a needle filled with cortisone, forced into the heel bone once per month. It supposedly "might" help. They can stick that right up their arse. I don't allow quacks to experiment on me.

https://socksoothers.com

COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY

Proven to limit swelling, both for those on who are on their feet a lot, and those who avoid being on their feet due to pain

Designed by a leading Podiatrist who has extensive treatment in foot pain management caused by the lack of support for arch, heel, and ankle core stability

Promotes blood circulation to help weak veins and pathways being compromised from the aging process

Update 2023: I'm in need of a few more pairs. The company still exists and I will definitely buy more. That's how good they are.

Mark Twain.