Main Menu

Health Complaints - Anybody Know of a Salubrious Treatment?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 21 Apr 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

I have chronic pain in the feet - Tendonitis caused by the Army and Plantar Fasciitis (Hail Mussolini!)

My feet swell up on occasion, so I'm giving these Compression Socks a try. They don't work for the pain, which I've learned to live with, but if they help with the swelling, then they are worth it.
I wear steel capped work boots, which are naturally more comfortable than other shoes. In them are four sports innersoles and custom made orthotics. And now, these compression socks, with normal, thick black work socks over them. The brand of sock I wear is called Explorer, and is also meant to have some type of cushioning built into them - not that I ever noticed, they just have a thicker sole. I just prefer thicker socks and buy ten pair of the same to throw into a drawer.

I'm told I could get jabbed with a needle filled with cortisone, forced into the heel bone once per month. It supposedly "might" help. They can stick that right up their arse. I don't allow quacks to experiment on me.

https://socksoothers.com

COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY

Proven to limit swelling, both for those on who are on their feet a lot, and those who avoid being on their feet due to pain

Designed by a leading Podiatrist who has extensive treatment in foot pain management caused by the lack of support for arch, heel, and ankle core stability

Promotes blood circulation to help weak veins and pathways being compromised from the aging process

Update 2023: I'm in need of a few more pairs. The company still exists and I will definitely buy more. That's how good they are.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.