Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Harold A. "Big Lie" Covington

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Fri 20 Mar 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

... Last post from previous page
Thank you for that latest from Terrible Tommy. He's been good for Creativity for the most part. He's the one who introduced me to the name Ben Klassen back in 1/88 when I invited him and his son John to Raleigh to speak at a rally I organized. I took him by to meet Covington then, who I had just recently met after he moved to my hometown. John was ordained a COTC Minister in 1985, I believe. Covington gave me my first COTC literature, a copy of Building a Whiter & Brighter World. I was hooked about 1/3 the way through BWB, called Tom, got BK's # and the rest is history...

I just posted that here: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2010/03/08/re-covington-an-apology/#comment-43490 forthose who want a good look at CA's most dangerous, long time enemy. I'd venture he's hurt Creativity more even than Morris Dees, truth be known. Dees couldn't get away with the obsessive smear campaign Covington has driven against Creativity for decades.

These pointy-headed intellectual types just love Defendant Covington's fiction -- they think it's brilliant.

Like Covington used to brag: PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING

Yes, PM Cailen, Creativity Alliance is a monolithic movement apart, and above the "greater WN movement." We do not need them. Most embrace Xianity or tolerate it. Being rational and Nature-based is CA's strength. The Strong Man travels best alone.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.Cambeul

If you've forgotten about Weird Harold Covington or think the garbage he made up about PME Klassen all those years ago has been dropped, think again.

http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/showthread.php?4158-A-BRIEF-HISTORY-OF-THE-WHITE-NATIONALIST-MOVEMENT-(Part-Three)

Read it and remind yourself why we are not so-called White Nationalists and why we avoid other patriot groups. All your answers - should you need to ask any questions - are on the one page. Warning: If you are not already aware of Weird Harold's texts, prepare to be offended and sickened.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

I know this f*cker 6Killer. He is a scummy CI c*nt. While he was on VNN I used to have arguments with him over the anti-Creativity garbage he used to post. I was the one that got him banned. But the drivel he would spout really got my Irish up.

Luckily he doesn't post anymore on any pro-White forums.

Rev.WillWilliams

Chief 6Killer is probably still posting his anti-Creativity nonsense, just under a different username.  Such is the Internet.

Regardless, a good "rep" comes your way for having gotten that character banned from VNN. Linder is not all that friendly to Creativity, though he shoud be with his views on Xianity. He's just as likely to ban one of us.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Sinn

Quote from: White Will on Sat 05 Jun 2010
Chief 6Killer is probably still posting his anti-Creativity nonsense, just under a different username.  Such is the Internet.

Regardless, a good "rep" comes your way for having gotten that character banned from VNN. Linder is not all that friendly to Creativity, though he shoud be with his views on Xianity. He's just as likely to ban one of us.

It's funny that you say that about Linder. All his comments are 100% in line with the teachings of Creativity, Nature's Eternal Religion and The White Man's Bible. Many posters have brought that up to him. But he himself does not acknowledge that. See this thread here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1106296&postcount=47

Originally Posted by Joshua B
Alex, it seems like almost all of your views are perfectly in line with Creativity. Is there a specific reason you don't actively support it? I am just curious if you have any issues with it and/or if you see it as a viable option for racially aware Whites? Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before.

Alex Linder
Administrator

Just not a religious type myself, and as far as I can see, Creativity doesn't really exist. I guess there are a few Creators out there, but I don't really see much from them since Hale was jailed.

Personally I don't think making a religion of race is the right way to go. I think our cause is stronger by our willing its domination as a preference, rather than a Divinely ordained necessity. Arguments from god or nature are inherently ridiculous. I want the kind of world I want because it is better for me and the types of things and creatures I admire, not because it is preferred by nature or some non-existent god. That's just christian stupidity.

One thing I enjoy more than almost anything in life is cleaning, organizing, putting things in order. That's my deepest motive, perhaps. I see our society is disordered, and I can see exactly how to order it properly. Mark, my drive is quite far from and distinct for any "will to power" or desire to crush others to fit my fantasies.

I'm a realitarian. I believe reality exists. I do not believe people should "humble" or "humiliate" themselves before it, I believe it is better than people acknowledge that things exist outside their heads and wills, without elevating that recognition of reality into God.

I approach life from the standpoint of the accountant or the speculator, the calculator of contingencies, and I assert that this is factually and aesthetically the correct way to look at the world. I need no stained glass, nor does my race.
What needs to be done today is not copy Christian forms, per the Creator symbol and general approach (White Man's Bible), not me-tooism, but come up with something different and better. This would take the form of deciding - since Whites alone possess the ability to choose and the talents to go in a number of directions - which type of person we want to produce. What kind of men should we define as White? What kind of women? We certainly don't want the kind of men and women that Christianity produces. So, rather than compete with or even consider the type of subhumanity that the semites and the christian gerbils strive to produce, we should be thinking about creating a White ideal, and then figuring out the technical problem: how to develop the sort of education and lifescape that this ideal will grow best in. And creating those conditions where we can legally, and destroying our enemies physically so that we can remake the world as befits our kind.

Another post

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1109284&postcount=28

Originally Posted by George Witzgall (Local VNN pet faggot) 
I dunno, this sounds an awful lot like the white man's bible and creativity, which has gone nowhere in terms of attracting a sizable number of converts. If you think you can create a new and improved creativity, go for it; personally I think it's a futile exercise.

Alex Linder
Administrator

You might be right. Certainly it is not easy to do. But it is my contention that the right person could do it, or the right approach could work. Why not creativity?

1) bad name. Sounds like a combination of Learning Connection or Sylvan center marketing and the sort of silly self-praise you find in singles profiles.

2) "white man's BIBLE" is me-tooism. It was 100% wrong decision to call it "white man's bible" unless you were NOT trying to make a religion out of it, and just make it a handbook.

3) making a RELIGION out of race is just wacky. Does the fact that I belong to a type that requires certain conditions to flourish require a religious skin? No. No more than a python's eggs have to be kept at 78.6 degrees to hatch. The entire PROBLEM with christianity and like insanity is that it invests our lives with things that aint there, and ignores things that are. The chance to live on our own is motive enough and attraction enough without marinating it in rotten lemons.

Look, you don't need to join a cult to live white.

I agree.

QuoteAll you need to do is pledge to breed with only white people, and instill the importance of maintining your genetic heritage in your kids, so when time comes for them to breed they will also breed white. This is religion enough.

That's what whites are already doing now. The vast majority of white marriages are between whites. The vast majority of whites at the very least wants its race and background to be treated with respect by major institutions. The point is, why should we who created this country and everything good in the world be content with having our free-air normality be reduced, legally and socially, to something akin to nosepicking? Jews didn't build America, jews destroyed it.

He is a funny creature, Alex Linder.
There are two possibilities. Either he takes from our Holy Books what he needs and passes it on as his own arguments without acknowledging Klassen's work, or he is extremely intelligent and came to the same conclusions as Klassen did without even reading the Holy Books of Creativity.

Both possibilities are equally plausible considering that he is an excellent writer and speaker.

I do respect Linder and his talent, however despite this he is pretty hard to work with. He seems like the type who doesn't want to fit in anywhere and wants to do things his way.

Rev.WillWilliams

"Hard to work with?" You don't know the half of it. His wishy-washy "we've got to come up with an ideal" doesn't offer anything, while at the same time he is very critical of the same anti-Xian ideals that like-minded William Pierce and Ben Klassen formulated and that he agrees with. Linder had been an Alliance member, then corroborated with the sleazeball Bill White for some reason to help destroy the National Alliance.

Linder is fascinated with neologisms. He thinks making up new words like "realitarian" to replace "realist" helps us to come up with those elusive ideals he says the White race so badly needs. A realitarian would more likely bring to mind to the average person a realtor who also an active Rotarian. Why not just say realist? Why be too clever by half? 

His criticism of Creativity doesn't stand up to fair debate, but VNN is his baby and he can ban or embrace anyone he wishes. An admitted queer like George Witzgall is a regular VNNer, as are plenty of devout Christlings, while Creators are banned. Go figure?

This CA forum is a nice refuge if only in that we can be reasonably assured that everyone here is pretty much in fundamental agreement on the three big questions: Race, the Jew and Xianity. That, dear WRCs, is the minimum about which EVERYONE in our ranks should be of the same mind. Most of the so-called WN movement are in agreement on the first two, but Creators stand apart by addressing #3, and forthrightly.

BTW, Linder permabanned me from his VNN sandbox a couple of years ago for this farewell post http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=68583&page=2

---
March 9th, 2008         Post #33
White Will
Banned

As far as I'm concerned, 'til proven otherwise, Commander ASSWIPE is a Jew AND a Fed.

Originally Posted by Alex Linder [to ck knott]
You call anyone else a jew without proof, and you're banned. This is your one warning.

[WW]
How 'bout if ctknott calls Commander ASSWIPE a "government informant?" Wasn't that the only other express accusation that warrants a VNNF banning?

Your resident obnoxious bully, the so-called Commander ASSWIPE, doesn't like being called an obnoxious bully by the SPLC, but he doesn't mind using the SPLC as a source to smear his detractors, like me, here: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=738268#post738268 Notice how many links in this Jew's "expose" about me carry his readers to the SPLC Web site. My contention is that your obnoxious bully fed the Jew Holland the "neo-Nazi" connections in the first place. Let the lying government informant prove he did not. He announced his intentions to do just that here at VNN, then followed through, using this Jew Adam Holland and his SPLC "intelligence," and you have let it all stand.

By his own exceedingly Jewy behavior the burden is on your Commander ASSWIPE to prove he is not a Jew. I took your word he's a government informant, and still do. Whether you have reconciled with the lying SOB, or not, carries no weight with me. He and his "elite" ASSWIPErs are your problem, not mine. You're the one who enables the lying, obnoxious bully and the one that has foolishly painted himself into the ASSWIPE corner.

He has repeatedly called me a murderer and a child rapist on your forum. I'm not the forgiving type with an obnoxious, lying bully, like you are, Alex. These are specific, actionable libels of your obnoxious lying bully -- serious accusations of capital felonies. I say he is both a Jew and a government informant, which are not actionable libels. I don't need proof of that. I've got enough proof that he is the enemy of truth and of White resistance and renewal, whatever else he might be I'll leave to others to figure out while you give him aid and comfort here on your forum.

Alex, you can ban me for that, or you can let your resident hot shot lying government informant sue me for libel, IN A SEARCH FOR TRUTH. I prefer counter suits in these type matters, given a choice. I can call you as a defense witness on my counter charge that Commander ASSWIPE is a lying government informant. You nailed him good on that charge, the one you seem to want to shield him from today. I'll call folks like Commander Melcur to make the case that Commander ASSWIPE is a Jew. He's good in that area, and thorough.

You've known Commander ASSWIPE to be a bald-faced liar and say so, but truthfulness doesn't seem to carry much weight with you lately, apparently. What does it matter if a well-documented liar and professional disrupter is a Jew or government informant? Isn't it enough to know that he can't ever be relied upon to be truthful? Nobody likes a lying, obnoxious bully, except for you and the ASSWIPErs.

You might want to reconsider protecting the obnoxious, lying bully when he uses your forum to make his Covington-like, per se charges that I'm a murderer and child rapist. He has no witnesses or victims, just like Covington didn't have when he was spreading the same malicious fabrications about me, far and wide, while pretending -- just like your Commander ASSWIPE -- to be the "Leader of all National Socialists worldwide."

I require a full retraction of Commander ASSWIPE's character assassination and false charges that I'm a rapist and murderer, with lots of contrition and begging for my forgiveness, or I hold my post and stay on offense, exposing the lying fraud for what I know him to be. Or you can ban me and give the ASSWIPErs a free pass. Your call; you be d' boss. I make it easy for you by saying Commander ASSWIPE is both a lying Jew AND a government informant, and by refusing to run from those words.

---

Linder always hated it when I'd point out on his own forum his hypocrisy or his contradictory positions. He banned me once before because I'm "always right." Not always, Alex, but I was sure right about your Commander ASSWIPE, wasn't I?

We'll leave the door open to Linder for when it's easier to become a Creator, eh?

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top