Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Silver Rocks!

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Mon 20 Dec 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Ruff/ruff_dec142010.html
---

Dec 14 2010 12:57PM

Still Buying Silver

There has been a lot going on in the investment world lately, let me get you caught up.

I have urged my subscribers to buy silver for some time now. Silver has gone absolutely nuts lately. All the publicity has been about gold, but gold has done nothing compared to what silver is doing.

Gold has been diddling somewhere around $1,400 an ounce (up from $300 an ounce when I turned bullish). Silver hit $30 on Monday which is up from $12 an ounce, from $30 when I became bullish.

I believe silver will explode for years, and we ain't seen nothin yet! If you who bought silver coins trying to build your estate, you will do very well indeed.

Although gold gets all the publicity and I write a lot about gold, that doesn't mean that's what I want you to buy. The average person can't afford to pay over $1,400 an ounce for gold, but can pay $30 an ounce for silver.
My main concern is to get you through the uncertain, difficult times ahead in good shape. If things continue their present course, the world will have more difficulties than any of us bargained for.

I don't know how long that will last. I only know that it will last a while, and silver will protect you. I will let you know when it's time to take profits. We may hold our silver for many years to come.

In any event, buy silver now and commit to buying more as long as it in a decent price range. Up to $100 an ounce is that price range.

By Howard Ruff
The Ruff Times

Howard J. Ruff, the legendary author and financial advisor, has re-edited and re-issued his 1978 mega best seller, How to Prosper During the Coming Bad Years, still the biggest-selling financial book in history, with 2.6 million copies in print. He is founder and editor of The Ruff Times financial newsletter. The newsletter is much more comprehensive and deals with a broad spectrum of middle-class financial issues and includes an Investment Menu from which you can build your portfolio. (You can learn about it here). The Ruff Times has served more than 600,000 subscribers – more than any financial-advisory newsletter in the world. You can get Howard's current book, How to Prosper In the Age of Obamanomics free when you subscribe to The Ruff Times (www.rufftimes.com), or if you buy the book at your favorite bookstore, you can deduct $10 from the subscription price.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

"Silver has gone absolutely nuts lately. All the publicity has been about gold, but gold has done nothing compared to what silver is doing..."

There is a lesson here about what inflation is doing to our dollar.

I took what I had in a bank "savings" account and purchased some pre-1965 90% silver quarters a couple of years ago when silver was around $16-17 per oz. I picked up a few more when silver fell a little later to around $10. I had been getting 3% return on whatever I had in the bank and I could see that was not keeping up with inflation as the Jew-owned FED cranks out new FRNs by the trillion lately. I was losing money by saving it. Creator common sense told me to convert my Federal Reserve Notes to something that would hold value.

There are lots of ads in media today soliciting to buy gold and silver jewelry for its "melt value." One I saw the other day asked this loaded question (paraphrasing): "If you were offered to receive as a gift either a dollar or a dollar's worth of silver, but you couldn't convert your gift for five years, which would you choose?"

This site tells what silver is worth currently: http://www.coinflation.com/coins/1932-1964-Silver-Washington-Quarter-Value.html

Today silver is at $30.90 per ounce. Just a week ago it was closer to $28.50. Howard Ruff wasn't kidding when he said "silver is going nuts." A quarter is roughly 1/4 oz, like a dime is roughly 1/10 of an oz., and a silver dollar, an oz. Those old pre-1965 coins are 10% copper. The link explains all that.

Until 1965 the US quarter had pretty much held its worth for eight decades at its face value: 25 cents. After then, silver quarters have contained less (40% at first) then no silver (currently 91.67% copper, 8.33% nickel), and have little melt value (currently 6.2 cents each, thanks to a similar big rise in the value of copper).

This is what gets me: just a week ago each old quarter was worth $5.08, about twice what I had paid just two years ago. That's roughly 100% gain on my investment, compared to the 3% per year rate (less fees, etc.) I would have yielded from the banksters. The inflation lesson is driven home even more when one looks at what one of those quarters is worth today (12/31/10): $5.59

The old 90% silver U.S. quarter that had held its $.25 face value for 80 or so years, through 2 World Wars and the Great Depression, has increased in value more than twice its face value in just this last week of this decade. TWICE in one week
.[/b] That also means that just this week the old silver quarters increased in value at 8X the $.062 melt value of new copper/nickle quarters.

Remarkable!
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

I've heard the Golden Rule is: those with the gold, rule.

Then I saw this quote:

"Gold is not necessary. I have no interest in gold.
We will build a solid state, without an ounce of gold
behind it. Anyone who sells above the set prices,
let him be marched off to a concentration camp.
That's the bastion of money."

-Adolf Hitler

Wikipedia, however, tells us this:
"Gold was also taken from victims of the Holocaust, with jewellery and watches taken when the inmates entered, and gold teeth removed after they met their fate at the gas chambers. For those who were executed by other causes, many camp guards and Sonderkommandos did not have time or simply did not bother to remove any teeth, or even just did not notice them.

"During the war, Nazi Germany continued the practice, only on a larger scale. Germany expropriated some $550m in gold from foreign governments, including $223m from Belgium and $193m from the Netherlands.[2] These figures do not include gold and other instruments stolen from private citizens or companies. The total value of all assets stolen by Nazi Germany remains uncertain."
---

Hmmm? Which is it? Hollywood reinforces the latter viewpoint, naturally:

---
    * In the Armor of the God Sequel, Jackie Chan is sent on a mission to retrieve the 1.45 tons of gold hidden by a Nazi regiment who have mysteriously disappeared in North Africa.
    * In the James Bond film Goldfinger, Bond enters a golf match with the titular villain, using a recovered bar of Nazi gold (worth $9,000) as the prize. It is stated that the bar was recovered from the bottom of Lake Toplitz; Goldfinger, of course, is very knowledgeable about the Nazi gold holdings.
    * In the Simpsons episode "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad Marge", Bart Simpson uses a camera to document what is up Lisa's nose. He quotes, "What will we find? Boogers or Nazi gold?"
    * In Return to Castle Wolfenstein, one of the optional goals in each level is to collect treasure, which mostly appears in the form of Nazi gold bars.
    * In the first Hellboy film, a scientist is paid with a bar of Nazi gold for helping the main villains find the grave where they could revive Grigori Rasputin.
    * The mass looting of gold and currency by the pro-Nazi Ustaše regime served as the backdrop for the game Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, to a lesser extent the expansion pack Athena Sword.

---

In 1997 the U.S. JOG took the Jew's position:

---
Officially called the "U.S. and Allied Efforts to Recover and Restore Gold and other Assets Stolen or Hidden by Germany During WWII," it is based on a seven-month long effort by eleven U.S agencies who poured through 15 million pages of U.S. records. Directed by Undersecretary of Commerce Stuart E. Eizenstat and the State Department's chief historian, William Slaney, the report is harshly critical of Switzerland's wartime dealings with theThird Reich saying, "in the unique circumstances of World War II neutrality collided with morality." In addition, the report establishes that long after the war's end, Swiss banks still clung obstinately to Nazi gold deposits looted from the banks of occupied Europe and the victims of the Holocaust.
---

But the Swiss government responded with this:
---

Switzerland's Formal Response to the Eizenstat report

In this seven-page "declaration of the Swiss Federal Council" the Council asserts that the conclusions of the Eizenstat report are "unsupported," its assessments are "one sided," and that it goes beyond history and into "political and moral values" concerning transactions between Switzerland and Nazi Germany.

The Council also rejected the charge that "the neutral countries may have prolonged the Third Reich's ability to wage war by trading with it" and says there is no support for this charge. While acknowleging some mistakes were made - such as Switzerland's wartime refugee policy and, "questonable deals" between Swiss businesses and the Nazis - the Swiss Federal Council's statement says any balanced review would vindicate Swiss behavior during the war because it was the only way to guarantee its survival: "neutrality led to a difficult tightrope walk between adaptation and resistance."
---

I remember Dr. William Pierce addressed Jewry's shakedown of Swiss banks in an American Dissident Voices broadcast, probably in 1997.

Jim

I been thinking the same thing. I been also getting some a little at a time.  ;D
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."