Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

"Creativity totally materialistic. I cannot join ... I need Spirituality"

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 25 Jul 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

"Creativity is totally materialistic. I cannot join a totally materialistic Church like yours. I need Spirituality"

It's a common statement and typical of people who think they know all there is to know about Creativity, and yet, have only ever had a fleeting connection - if any - with Creativity; and it's wrong.

The following is my reply to the same in some recent correspondence. The "spirituality" of Creators is far from laid in stone, so feel free to discuss it.

"Spirituality" in Creativity covers several basic tenets that we all commonly acknowledge: -

We are each a link in the Golden Chain of our Heritage/Race: Self explanatory really. Some feel a closer link to family ties and some feel a closer link to extra-familial ties. However we feel is based on our upbringing and experiences. If it is familial only, then it is purely a spiritual feeling about your Heritage. If extra-familial, then that spiritual feeling is about your Race. Above all, we Creators know where we come from, we honour our past and consider our own "spiritual" destiny, our place in eternity is in our descendants.

Nature: Which with Founder Klassen and many that were formerly Christinsane reaches an almost total personification of Nature, which is as spiritual as any Pagan, who is not totally living the fantasy life, would accept. And so the rest of us too have the same belief to various degrees. As Creators, we accept our individual national cultures as part of the racial whole: Taken that way, we can also accept that some Creators have a personal or "spiritual" connection with the land of their heritage.

A Racial Soul: The most confusing of all to describe, our Racial Soul is the honour we have as being part of the racial whole. It is our Racial "Soul" or Racial Honour that tells us to expand our horizons and pick up another book, write a book, do a radio show. It is our Racial Soul that tell us it's time to put down the books, stop talking and get active. It is our Racial Soul that gives the Creator his sense of balance between academia and activism. It is our Racial Soul that gives the Creator the ability of self sacrifice without conscious recognition of such and is best summed up with our Golden Rule as "What is good for the White Race is of the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin."

... Which simply put, means we Creators have the spiritual beliefs of Blood, Soil and Honour. To deny that is to claim that we Creators are nothing more than nasty little mites, who live in a loveless world of total hatred for anyone we (choose to) target as our enemy.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.CambeulNature: Which with Founder Klassen and many that were formerly Christinsane reaches an almost total personification of Nature, which is as spiritual as any Pagan, who is not totally living the fantasy life, would accept.

The thing is with religion I have come to "feel the universe" through things that you know are there but can't measure or record, the best thing you can call them is "instinct" or a 6th sense. Kind of in the same way dreams are real .. but you can't measure or record them.

Yes paganism has nice myths, but religions such as Odinism teach White people that might is right and to go fourth for your tribe and people, they do help the white man progress to some degree. Then on the other side of the spectrum (although by no means a White man's religion) there are Eastern ways of Esoteric thought, Where they believe the world is chaos you can't clash with and you have to move with the chaos and harmonise with it to brave the storm and when it slows down turn against it.

Morehei Ueshiba, the founder of the Aikido martial art used this principal in his teachings with both the martial art and his philosophy many people would think could be "airy fairy" at times.

Quote from: The founder of the AikidoThe art of peace is medicine for a sick world. we want to cure the world of the sickness of violence, malcontent and discord-this is the way of harmony. There is evil and disorder in the world because people have forgotten that all things emanate from one source. return to that source and leave behind all self centred thoughts, petty desires and anger. Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.

. . . .

Conflict between material and spiritual science creates physical and mental exhaustion, but when matter and spirit are harmonised, all fatigue and stress disappear. If you haven't yet linked yourself to true emptiness, you won't comprehend the art of peace.

8) Well sounds nice doesn't it? The grim reality of it all is that the world doesn't care about you unless you can give the world something back it wants.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

StephenMasten (Prison)

Br. Ian Von Turpie,

I "pull no punches," nor am I afraid to tell the truth.

"Your" need for "spirituality",  whatever that means, is really the fear of your subconscious mind that fears it's eventual death. 

Learn to jump that hurdle, and you will be well on your way to becoming truly free. 

Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Yeah of course I fear death, there is nothing better than living. I want to grab every day, learn as much as I can , meet new people, go new places.

10 years back I became a video game junkie, yes I had fun in a virtual world but I found each game took 2 weeks out of my life as a minimum. Now I don't spend a lot of time with TV, Movies or games. when I am not at work I tend to either :- go out see bands, try to meet new people or catch up with others, train in martial arts 5 days a week when work doesn't get in the road. I ride bikes etc.

Perhaps it is more about the journey than the destination?

I have been told doctors have tried to find a reason for that subconscious part of you. They have weighed a person before death and they are heavier in comparison to the weight the same people are minuites later when they are dead.

Then there are people that have died and in the operating theatre they see perhaps a Nurse has dropped something on the floor, they get brought back to life and say "yeah I saw when that Nurse over there dropped that item". Their spirit leaves their body and they return?

Do you really think when you die , you go to a box and that's "game over"?  :-\  Not sure I do.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

StephenMasten (Prison)

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Perhaps it is more about the journey than the destination?

Of course it is. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013I have been told doctors have tried to find a reason for that subconscious part of you. They have weighed a person before death and they are heavier in comparison to the weight the same people are minuites later when they are dead.

I have seen those studies and concluded that the "soul" weighs about the same as the air that exhales the lungs when someone dies. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Then there are people that have died and in the operating theatre they see perhaps a Nurse has dropped something on the floor, they get brought back to life and say "yeah I saw when that Nurse over there dropped that item". Their spirit leaves their body and they return?

Terms like the "spirit" is often used today, as well in the past, to explain phenomenon that is, at the moment, unexplainable.  Keep in mind that reports that you have referenced is very rare, not common.   Also, consider that the White race is continuously evolving, just like all other life forms in nature.  I am willing to bet you that these rare cases are really people who are sensitive to bits and glimpses of the fourth dimension, spacetime

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013
Do you really think when you die , you go to a box and that's "game over"?    Not sure I do.

It's game over when you do not pass on your DNA to the next generation.  When YOU die, then it is over for YOU, so make every day count. 
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.