Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Anti-White Businesses

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Anti-White Businesses
« on: 19 October 2021 at 13:20 »
Another corporation showing its anti-White hatred. This maybe harder for my more rural Brothers and Sisters , but it's time to boycott Walmart and the rest of these anti-White businesses. It's ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE! RaHoWa!!!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/walmart-crt-training-encourages-employees-to-accept-that-white-is-not-right/

Walmart Critical Race Theory Training Encourages Employees to Accept That ‘White Is Not Right’

www.nationalreview.com

Walmart has put more than 1,000 employees through a critical race theory training that teaches that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system” and that white trainees are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority,” according to a new report.

Whistleblower documents obtained by City Journal’s Christopher Rufo reveal that Walmart first launched the program, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute.

The company has made the program mandatory for executives, while it is recommended for hourly-wage workers. Rufo calls out Walmart over its hypocrisy, noting that its whole nine-member top executive leadership, except technology chief Suresh Kumar, is white.

Walmart confirmed to Rufo that it has “engaged REI for a number of training sessions since 2018” and has “found these sessions to be thought provoking and constructive.”

The training claims that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system,” created by white Europeans “for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege,” according to the report.

The program suggests that white people are guilty of “white privilege” and “internalized racial superiority,” the belief that “one’s comfort, wealth, privilege and success has been earned by merits and hard work” rather than through the benefits of systemic racism. The training claims that the “white supremacy culture” is defined by several qualities, including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort,” and “worship of the written word.”

It adds that “discussions about racist conditioning” should occur in racially segregated groups as “people of color and white people have their own work to do in understanding and addressing racism,” the report notes.

According to the training, employees who are racial minorities suffer from “constructed racist oppression” and “internalized racial inferiority” and struggle with internal messaging such as, “we believe there is something wrong with being a person of color,” “we have lowered self-esteem,” “we have lowered expectations,” “we have very limited choices,” and “we have a sense of limited possibility.”

This harmful internal thinking forces them to buy into the “myths promoted by the racist system,” according to the training, and to develop feelings of “self-hate,” “anger,” “rage,” and “ethnocentrism,” and they are forced to “forget,” “lie,” and “stop feeling” to survive.

The program suggests that the solution is for white people to work on “white anti-racist development” and to accept their “guilt and shame” and that “white is not right.” Ultimately they should work toward “collective action” where “white can do right.”

CREATIVITY IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CROWD

More Flyers in the Gallery
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/category/5
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Anti-White Businesses
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2021 at 08:35 »
Business is part of our religion. Creators must be independent of public sector and employing pro-White people. Keep in mind that is anti-White business agenda aggressive what mean that they are ready to go in war for their ideology. I found influence of some sects inside one strong liberal firm. I exposed them and show Creator program to our poor mind manipulated Whites. A lot of them are in wonder where I found strength and power because they see how our program do not have competition. From my own experience,it is needful to have our own political firms because you can be easily expelled by the opposite.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #2 on: 29 October 2021 at 03:39 »
Boycott, Boycott, Boycott

https://news.yahoo.com/t-employee-training-program-says-222048736.html

AT&T Employee Training Program Says, ‘White People, You are the Problem’

news.yahoo.com

AT&T Corporation is putting its employees through a racial reeducation program that teaches that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and tells white people that they are “the problem,” according to a new report.

According to internal documents obtained by City Journal’s Christopher Rufo, the company implemented an initiative called the Listen Understand Act last year, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including intersectionality, systemic racism, white privilege and white fragility. The program peddles left-wing causes including reparations, defunding the police and transgender activism, according to Rufo.

CEO John Stankey has claimed that private corporations, including his own, have an “obligation to engage on this issue of racial injustice” and to advocate for “system reforms in police departments across the country.

A senior employee reportedly told Rufo that managers at the company now face annual assessments on diversity issues and are forced to participate in discussion groups, book clubs, mentorship programs and race reeducation exercises.

White employees who are unwilling to admit to being complicit in “white privilege” and “systemic racism” can be penalized in their performance reviews. Additionally, those who refuse to sign a loyalty pledge to “keep pushing for change” and to set “intentions” such as “reading more about systemic racism” and “challenging others’ language that is hateful,” are considered “racist,” the employee told Rufo.

The program encourages employees to read an article titled, “White America, if you want to know who’s responsible for racism, look in the mirror.”

The article, written by Dahleen Glanton, says: “White people, you are the problem. Regardless of how much you say you detest racism, you are the sole reason it has flourished for centuries.”

It adds that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and that “Black people cannot be racist.”

The training encourages employees to undertake a “21-Day Racial Equity Habit Challenge” that calls on employees to “do one action [per day for 21 days] to further [their] understanding of power, privilege, supremacy, oppression, and equity.”

It includes lessons on “whiteness” that teach that “white supremacy [is] baked into our country’s foundation” and that “Whiteness is one of the biggest and most long-running scams ever perpetrated.” The challenge adds that the “weaponization of whiteness” creates a “constant barrage of harm” for minorities.

The challenge also recommends that employees review articles and videos that advocate for a number of progressive causes and asks employees to “follow, quote, repost, and retweet” organizations such as the Transgender Training Institute and the National Center for Transgender Equality.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #3 on: 16 November 2021 at 12:17 »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/state-street-global-advisors-permission-hire-white-men

One of world's largest investment firms will need permission to hire White men

www.foxbusiness.com

Leaders at one of the largest investment firms in the world, State Street Global Advisors, will need to ask permission to hire White men as it rolls out a diversity hiring initiative. 

"This is now front and central for State Street — it’s on every senior executive’s scorecard," said Jess McNicholas, the bank’s head of inclusion, diversity and corporate citizenship in London, according to the Sunday Times. 

"All of our leaders have to demonstrate at their annual appraisals what they have done to improve female representation and the number of colleagues from ethnic-minority backgrounds."

The company aims to triple the number of Black, Asian and other minority staff in senior positions by 2023, the Sunday Times reported. If executives don’t meet the target, they will face lowered bonuses.

Recruiters will now have to establish panels of four or five employees, including a woman and a person with a minority background, when hiring middle management staff. 

The firm will still hire White men, McNicholas said, but recruiters are required to show that women and minority applicants were interviewed by the panels. 

The company is pledging to "hold ourselves accountable for strengthening black and Latinx owned businesses."

State Street Corporation is based out of Boston and founded in 1792. It currently has just nearly 40,000 employees over 30 offices worldwide. 

State Street previously made headlines in 2017 when it commissioned the statue of a girl staring down Wall Street’s "Charging Bull" sculpture for International Women’s Day. The sculpture, known as the "Fearless Girl Statue," was later moved to the New York Stock Exchange building after complaints from the sculptor of the Charging Bull.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948