Main Menu

Black Sabbath

Started by Maritz, Fri 11 Sep 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

From the new Black Sabbath, "Follow The Tears", my favourite song. The "power chord" - Tony Iommi trademark. The leader singer is Dio from "The Mob Rules" fame and is currently 67 years old - this vid is good quality - a rare find on jew tube.

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

Vol 4 - good album, thats my favourite song on the album !  ;)

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

This is what made them famous. Oz left a long time ago to do his own thing. They changed their name for the 2009 album because Oz wanted to sue them - his kike wife, "sharon the moron" had a lot to do with it - something to do with the band name - typical jew, have to steal from Whitey.

"Heaven and Hell" is Black Sabbath - all the members are original. What is crazy is how these people manage to survive - just look at their life style. This song comes from a dvd called "the last supper"[this is the original line-up], depicting band members in the painting - they have freaked out the xtians for centuries, and still do ... and who knows how long they still will ... somebody has got to freak them out though ... if only a little   ;D

Heaven & Hell – Live at Wacken 2009 Full Concert HD 1080p
Perfect to RIP OFF and watch at home!

Whitelaw Towers

Excellent stuff. I love my Black Sabbath. Truly dates me though. 8)

Rev.Cambeul

RONNIE James Dio, solo artist and former vocalist for Black Sabbath, died yesterday following a battle with stomach cancer.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.