Main Menu

Best Christmas song

Started by Jim, Fri 23 Dec 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

I was riding down the road today and heard a song on radio and I love to hear it every time. I am Dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTAMS the kind we once had.   ;D  ;D
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Nigel

I'll be honest, I have never been 'into' Christmas.. nearly every year I can remember has just been me watching people going insane trying to buy things they can't afford, and getting stressed out about it.

I like to enjoy the time of year, take it easy and relax, saving my celebration for the New Year.

That said, the wee man is aware of the aspect, and is excited to the hilt, and reminds me of my own childhood.. so for that reason, i am more excited, and can't wait to see his wee face on the morn of the 25th.
I know it doesn't fit in with my bah humbug approach to the actual day, but there is something to be celebrated on the day, and it is special if for this alone. It is a time for me to be with my family, and to gift my child and partner with happiness, as well as presents. As a single man, with no children, that often escaped me, and I presume it does others as well.

So I intend to use the day, and drink in the festive occasion, enjoy myself, and perhaps have a few glasses of Ireland's finest.

Jim

I agree brother Oisin this time of the year will make one go insane but with a little youngin I must be one of them stressed out people. I enjoy watching her on the 25Th. With the song - I like it because mostly of the title. "WHITE christmas". I also like to think one day we will have a WHITE christmas just like the one of the past. Were the White man is the highest of highest - like before the 1950's.
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."