Main Menu

A Paraphrased Message from Gab

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 11 Nov 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Parallel Economy Movie Of The Week

Turn off Netflix and support Creators who share your values

The Founder Ben Klassen called Joe Esposito to be His prophet, but he would have to leave all that he loved behind to share the message with White people.

The claim by Gab is that it is a Free Speech Forum - providing your speech remains within the limit of the law. Which all sounds fair enough. However, out of all the people across the world that utilise Gab, it's only we CREATORS that are censored by Gab's Christinsane owner. Sure, our posts are all still there from years ago, but the pictures were long ago removed.

What's Gab got against White People?
Or is it just the Church of Creativity?  :-\
Is Gab obeying US JOG orders from above?
Or could it just be simple Christinsane Hatred?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

G.L.R.

A eureka moment just occurred to me.  First of all, it's a well kept secret, but Gab did do some house-cleaning.  Or call it a purge.  One day everything and everybody including the thousands and tens of thousands of members of various far-right groups on Gab was gone!  I had to reapply to Gab, and am now moving along as previous.  But I feel obligated to simmer down on the Jew, cause the Jew is the one who pressured state governors (ie Texas) and the state of Germany to bear down on Gab. 

Gab CEO Andrew Torba is a Christian through and through.  Maybe the 'Creators' doesn't appeal to him.  Nothing less than a cross and image of Christ will suffice.  Religion always intervenes.  My job is straightforward.  Just keep posting the Jew as the ultimate anti-Christ! This appeared on Gab.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok