a license to drive a car.....

a license to fish....

a license to gather fire-wood.....

a license to own a fire-arm....

a license to own a cross-bow....

a license to own a dagger.....

and now.....wait for it.....

a license to smoke a ciggie....

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/now-butt-out-new-push-seeks-to-outlaw-cigarettes-20110521-1ey2s.html

wtf?

is 0zz on the verge of becoming North Korea mark II ?

the nanny state gone SPASTIC!

uh....k.....here's a slightly different perspective on "smoking"......

http://tinyurl.com/j-vialls-smoking-con

(could the claims made in the abv link be true?....maybe....maybe not...but....it makes SENSE....why?....because wtf the controlled, corrupt media says and what highly qualified scientists say in peer-reviewed journals are usually two completely different things!....i'd "hazard a guess" that plutonium particles would be abt 1000X more dangerous than ciggies any day of the week, eh?!?)

yeh...ban ciggies.....?.... try it, you Stalinist pricks...just fkn TRY it!

*for the record*.....i'm an ex-smoker!

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Rev.Cambeul

As Pontifex Maximus, I hereby ban the use of tobacco products within the total sphere of my influence.

i.e. My home.

If I personally had the ability, I would ban the sale and use of tobacco products world wide. Make beer and wine cheaper and promote the sale of low and non-alcoholic beers and wines.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Jimbo

except....no-one but no-one tells me wtf to do in the privacy of my own home & surrounds.....@ peril of their frickin' lives!

if i want to smoke a foot-long Romeo y Julietta after breakfast, lunch and dinner and have a fully-rigged helicopter gun-ship parked in my back yard....that's my effin' business!

*did you read the stuff @ the link....?.....the main-stream media are a bunch of lying maggots....so.....wtf shouldn't they be lying abt ciggies & sh*te too, eh?....just like they lie their arses off abt every-thing else....WWII, HolloHoax, race &c &c &c *

cheers!

(Jimbo)

"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Jimbo on Sun 22 May 2011*did you read the stuff @ the link....?.....the main-stream media are a bunch of lying maggots....so.....wtf shouldn't they be lying abt ciggies & sh*te too, eh?

It's been 13 years and the link still works. Unusual for that bunch of lying maggots called Main-Stream Media lying about ciggies and shite too. Eh?

Forget ciggies! Teenagers these days are getting hooked on an 'invisible' form of nicotine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13336145/Forget-ciggies-Teenagers-days-getting-hooked-invisible-form-nicotine.html

Excerpt: A new nicotine product is becoming increasingly popular with young people and parents will not be able to tell if their child is using it because they are basically invisible.

Nicotine pouches - called Zyns, snus or little lip pillows - have become fashionable thanks to social media.

They look like tiny tea bags filled with nicotine, with flavours including mint, bubblegum and mango.

Placed discretely between your lip and gum, the nicotine is absorbed directly into the bloodstream.

They'll be Sucking on Tampon Next

University of Sydney associate professor of public health Becky Freeman, who has been studying vape use among teenagers, says she is worried about the pouches.

'The whole goal is that it's discreet, smells good and gets you addicted to nicotine,' she said.

'Pouches keep getting mentioned by kids in the focus groups.

'They're buying them from tobacconists, that they're buying them online that they're sort of the new trendy thing.'

She said they were not legal products in Australia.

Chewing tobacco was banned in Australia in 1991.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.