Main Menu

Ukraine Sends Troops To It's Border, Europe Prepares For War With Migrants

Started by GLR, Sat 27 Nov 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

GLR

Ukraine sends 8,500 troops to its Belarus border over migrants fear
November 26th, 2021

Fixing something that was never broken
Ukraine has deployed 8,500 extra troops to its border with Belarus amid fears Minsk may send migrants to its southern neighbour. It comes amid a crisis on the Poland-Belarus frontier, which Warsaw claims has been instigated by Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko. Poland alleged Lukashenko has flown in migrants from the Middle East and sent them to the EU's eastern borders to destabilise the bloc. It's claimed the action is retaliation for EU sanctions on Belarus over a crackdown on dissent following a disputed presidential election. Now Kyiv fears migrants will be sent to its border with Belarus. It says troops will work with police to tighten checks in the area.

If diversity is good then why are they genociding Europeans in their own homeland?

The government has put €7 million towards the operation. "The funding will be allocated from the reserve fund of the state budget and directed to the units of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defense to strengthen the protection of the state border on the Ukrainian-Belarusian section and eliminate the threat of an emergency situation of a social nature," Ukraine's Ministry of Economy said. Kyiv is also worried that the border with Belarus — a close Russian ally — could be used by Moscow to stage a military assault.

They aren't refugees, they want freebees. And their countries knowingly let them invade European countries

The head of Ukraine's military intelligence told the Military Times outlet this weekend that Russia had more than 92,000 troops massed around Ukraine's borders...

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

:-\ Gosh!... just what do we do with all these rubbish people?! Squid games!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join