Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Russia is Fertle Ground for Creativity

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Mon 19 Jul 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

Since there is no Russian section on this Creativity Alliance forum, this article about Jew and Russian emigres to New york is posted here.

My wife is Russian and her best friend from there, a medical doctor, just returned to her Mother Russia after a three-week visit with us. She went on an excursion to see sites of New York at the end of her trip, booked out of Brighton Beach. I warned her that it would not likely be a Russian agency out of BB, and, as it turned out for her, I was right. Natasha has since told us just how Jewish the experience was, and how disappointing for her. She hated New York and said it's a rude, Jewish city.

One accurate point from this Jewish article is that many Russian emigres -- non-Jew -- are, in fact, economic refugees of a sort since there are few opportunities for advancement in economically depressed Russia. Materialism is a problem for these Russian newcomers, but that can change as they assimilate. Russian nationalism is White and racist, and, unlike with U.S. White nationalists, strong.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new_york/russian_spy_arrests_expose_raw_nerve?nocache=1#comment-1937

Russian Spy Arrests Expose Raw Nerve

Russian Jews say case points to big changes in Brighton Beach with new wave of ex-Soviets.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Walter Ruby
Special To The Jewish Week

On the boardwalk in Brighton Beach last weekend, it was "From Russia With ... Loathing."

For members of the Russian Jewish community here, the recent tabloid-enhanced saga of the 10 alleged Russian spies arrested here in late June and flown to Moscow last week in a swap for four Russians charged with spying for the U.S., exposed a raw nerve.

In interviews with Russian-speakers strolling on the boardwalk and with prominent members of the Russian Jewish community here, what emerged is a portrait of a community deeply disturbed by the affair. But it is angered less by the revelations about a group of ineffectual gumshoes than by the perception that they themselves had managed to escape Russia to start new lives in America, only to find that Russia has followed them here.

Specifically, they connected the spies with a wave of emigration from the countries of the former Soviet Union that in recent years has been predominantly non-Jewish. And the new emigrants seemingly include many people who came here less for political or religious freedom than out of a desire to get ahead financially in various ways, not all of them savory — all of which has led to deep changes in the character of the Brighton Beach community.

"The whole story is very unpleasant for people like me," said Sophia Tonstonog, an 81-year-old retiree from Lvov in western Ukraine. "My husband and I fled the Soviet Union 20 years ago to escape anti-Semitism and now those who persecuted us are moving here after us. Why should all these non-Jewish Russians be allowed to come here? They have their own country, and as this spy story shows, letting them come here is not so good for America."

Olga, 51, a doctor of internal medicine and her husband Alexander, a 53-year-old programmer, who arrived together from Moscow in 1992, were equally blunt. "These disgusting spies have no connection with us yet besmirch the reputation of the entire community," said Olga, who like her husband asked that their last names not be used because of the sensitivity of the issue.

"What is more upsetting is that Brighton Beach, a neighborhood in which we loved living, is now filling up with non-Jewish Russians and Ukrainians."

Alexander added, "Everywhere you look in Brighton these days, you see Russian-speaking people wearing crosses or selling Russian Orthodox or Baptist books on the street. In short, this is no longer a Jewish neighborhood and won't be in the future either.

"Olga and I are now thinking about moving to a more Jewish place, like Great Neck."   

The sharp comments on the boardwalk — echoed by many others who asked that their names not be used — suggest that an ongoing process of de-Judaization of the New York Russian-speaking community is continuing apace. Jewish emigration from the FSU to New York since 2000 has dropped precipitously, while emigration by non-Jews has trended upward. (Unlike Jews, most non-Jewish former Soviets are not eligible to come here as refugees, but many have taken up residence as parolees, green card lottery winners, spouses of American citizens, and holders of work and student visas who have stayed on.)

In 2007, sociologist and demographer Sam Kliger, who heads the Research Institute of New Americans and is director of Russian Jewish Affairs at the American Jewish Committee, estimated that the percentage of the Russian-speaking community in the New York metropolitan area (estimated at about 750,000 people) that is Jewish had dropped from over 90 percent to around 65 percent over the preceding decade. And anecdotal evidence suggests that the percentage may have dropped even further in the years since.

The change has been especially jarring in heavily Russian-speaking Brighton Beach and surrounding communities, as many younger Russian Jews have moved out to more upscale locations, to be replaced by predominantly non-Jewish Russian speakers.

Writing in the weekly Russian Advertising last week, journalist Leah Moses, who has chronicled the new wave of immigrants, said, "The people who were arrested as spies seemed somehow representative of many people who have come in recent years primarily to improve their economic situation. ... One steals from someone else's bank account, another marries for money and another is a spy. Members of our community should think twice before ... getting involved with those who came from post-Soviet countries mainly to grab something for themselves."

In comments to The Jewish Week, Moses added, "This is not necessarily about Jews and non-Jews but about a materialistic mentality that pervades the third [post-2000] wave of Russian-speaking emigration. Still it is clear that a majority of third-wave arrivals are non-Jewish. They don't particularly love America, and are genuinely surprised when they find out our community is pro-American."

Mikhail Nemirovsky, editor of Forum, a Russian language pro-Israel weekly and director of Russian-speaking outreach at the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater New York, said that the spy affair, "shows that regimes may fall and even the country may change names, but the KGB remains the KGB — even if it is now called FSB."

Of the spies themselves, Nemirovsky said, "These people are not from our community. No one knows them. When their real names were finally published in place of the American aliases they had previously been identified by, I breathed a sigh of relief and said, 'Thank God, none of them are Jewish.'"

Nemirovsky was asked about the fact that four years ago a number of leading Russian-American Jews played prominent roles in a Kremlin-inspired organization known as the Coordinating Council of Russian Compatriots in the U.S. Many of them eventually left the organization as then-President Vladimir Putin moved Russia in a more authoritarian and anti-American direction. "Being Russian compatriots is not for Jews," he said. "Yet there are many non-Jewish Russian-speakers around New York these days for whom Russia is their true motherland." 

Alec Brook-Krasny, the first Russian-speaking member of the New York State Assembly, who has served a heavily Russian-speaking south Brooklyn district, including Brighton Beach, since 2007, has a similar perspective. "The community doesn't like this spy story, which obviously hurts its image, though hopefully not for a long time. But, in reality, these people had nothing to do with the Russian Jewish community.

"We are a Jewish community that has no loyalty to Russia — either to the Soviet regime many of us fled or the Russian government of today."

Recalling that he himself was involved in conversations with a prominent Russian diplomat in the early 2000s about strengthening Russian-American cooperation in the war against terrorism, Brook-Krasny said, "Back then, I was under the impression that our community could play a role in helping to bring the two countries closer together. Nowadays I am more leery.

Igor Boboshkin, an ethnic Russian publisher and businessman based in Staten Island, who serves as president of the Russian-American Coordinating Council of Russian Compatriots, seemed less inclined than his Russian-Jewish counterparts to concede that the 10 arrested on espionage charges here and deported to Russia were necessarily guilty of anything.

"In fact, we don't know if they were spies or not. ... There is no solid evidence that they gave information to Russian intelligence. This is a scandal organized by the media and indeed after the swap, it appears that relations between U.S. and Russia are good. Given all of that I don't think there will be any negative impact on our organization."

Noting that the Compatriots group is an umbrella body for a network of grass-roots Russian-language schools, kindergartens, cultural centers and publications in cities across the U.S., Boboshkin disputed the notion that Russian Jews have dropped away in recent years. "I would say about 30 percent of the people on our coordinating committee are Jewish. But we are a non-sectarian organization and no mention is made of a person's nationality or religion."

Back on the boardwalk, Natalia Egorova, a 40ish freelance makeup artist from Moscow, who moved to Brooklyn by way of Switzerland 10 years ago, stood out among the largely elderly Russian-Jewish crowd because of her striking blonde mane and large cross around her neck. She said that the spy scandal has so far had minimal effect on either her personal or professional life because, "The people I deal with are too sophisticated to cast aspersions on all Russians." She added, "I love living in Brighton Beach, both for the sea and the cosmopolitan atmosphere."
---

Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

PaulW

All of the old communist country's are full of white people needing the church its not just Russia.
I think part of the problem with not having members there comes from the American hate for there old enemy. This is politics this should not be our problem its there race and love for it we need to see and make the most of.
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

SethCochran

Anyone who knows Russian could begin translating immediately.  With enough converts the Russians could take over converting their own.  Missionary efforts could be as simple as learning rudimentary Russian and going to Moscow to hand out Holy Books- no easy task but certainly worth it.

Diego

La Chiesa della Creatività Italia
https://creativityalliance.com/italian
Ave! ~ Saluto! ~ RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.