Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Norway: Mass murderer is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 24 Jul 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Sinn on Mon 25 Jul 2011What kind of an automatic weapon was he shooting with that he managed to kill 80 people ?

I read elsewhere that Anders Behring Breivik owned a Glock pistol and an M16. Whether he had either or both of those weapons with him on Utoya island - which I remind people was the location of a Boycott Israel protest on the day before the shootings - I do not know. All I know is that the MSM claim that Anders Behring Breivik used an "assault rifle." But we know how the media like to lead people in the wrong direction to form conclusions that the media, and especially in this case, the Kosher crowd desire.

Pontifex Cambeul.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Maritz

Another operation to clamp down on "right wingers" ... its even being felt in SA

Oslo killer copied from SA blog  

Johannesburg - Norwegian mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik is reported to have copied several ideas from a right-wing South African website when he compiled his 1 518-page "manifesto".

Breivik borrowed liberally from several sources in writing his rambling ideas to defend Western civilisation.

One of his themes is the struggle against multi-culturalism, and he used several articles on the topic from the blog iluvsa.blogspot.org, http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/ which has a banner proclaiming: "I luv South Africa... but I hate my government".

Breivik quotes the blog about "the modern South Africa, 'The Rainbow Nation', where under black rule the Marxist ANC are viciously persecuting whites ... and where poignantly, let's not forget, many black people are now suffering far more than they ever did under apartheid".

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Oslo-killer-copied-from-SA-blog-20110726

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Sinn

Rev.Cambeul

Former Australian Prime Minister John Howard mentioned in Manifesto.

"Luckily, not all Christian leaders are appeasers of Islam. One of the intelligent ones comes from Australia, a country that has been fairly resistant to Political Correctness. ... Prime Minister John Howard has repeatedly proven to be one of the most sensible leaders in the Western world."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/australian-leaders-mentioned-in-manifesto-20110726-1hxhd.html

Which immediately brings to mind ...

QuoteGoogle Search: http://www.google.com/search?q=john+howard+best+friend+israel

One of our best friends defeated

Many Australian Jews and Israelis will be deeply saddened to lose a leader whose genuine and unremitting friendship captured their hearts. John Howard was unquestionably one of Israel's greatest champions among world statesmen and a unique friend of the Jewish people.

His outspoken support for Israel during the difficult days of the second intifada and Second Lebanon War set him apart from other leaders, including those who regarded themselves as friends of Israel. He regarded his principled support of Israel as a moral imperative and displayed contempt for the political correctness exemplified by the Europeans at international forums who were inclined to distance themselves from supporting Israel even when, by all objective criteria, the Jewish state held the moral high ground.

http://wordfromjerusalem.com/?p=229
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1195546752375&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Israel feels tarnished as critics apply apartheid tag

"John Howard was instinctively, as a conservative, a friend of Israel. ... I regard him as a Christian Zionist – he understands and has some sympathy for us. Australia gives me enormous pride."

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/israel-feels-tarnished-as-critics-apply-apartheid-tag-20091116-ii8j.html

A Distant Affinity: The History of Australian-Israeli Relations

John Howard's personal sympathy and regard for Israel, which he first visited privately as a young man in 1964, is something he declares regularly and is reflected in his government's policy. As opposition leader he expressed "on behalf of the Opposition, to the people of Israel and to those of Jewish persuasion within Australia...our respect and admiration for their contribution to the cause of peace around the world."[104] Shortly after taking office, he declared himself a "long-standing friend of Israel."[105] In 2000 he declared, "The personal affection I have for the state of Israel, the personal regard I have for the Jewish people of the world, will never be diminished. It is something I hold dearly, something I value as part of my being and as part of what I have tried to do with my life."[106] In 2002, he called himself an "unapologetic and long-standing friend of Israel."[107] In 2007, he spoke of the "personal commitment I have to the relationship between Australia and the State of Israel" and the "precious bilateral relationship between Australia and Israel."[108]

http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/ShowPage.asp?DRIT=3&DBID=1&LNGID=1&TMID=111&FID=253&PID=0&IID=1927&TTL=A_Distant_Affinity:_The_History_of_Australian-Israeli_Relations

A Comparison of White Zionists/Kosher Konservatives

Anders Behring Breivik: Zionist.
John Howard (Former Australian Prime Minister): Zionist.
George W. Bush (Former US President): Zionist.
Joe Biden (US Vice President): Zionist.

World Leaders with their Jewish Bosses <a target="_blank" href="http://www.thenewsturmer.com/On%20Jews/Jewsunited.htm">http://www.thenewsturmer.com/On%20Jews/Jewsunited.htm</a>

What is it that singles Anders Behring Breivik out from the other three is that even though he has killed the fewest, Breivik is only the canon fodder of the Zionist cause. Like Geert Wilders, being a White man, he was supported by the Zionist cause up to the commission of a belligerent act against the state. And because he is not a "democratically" elected statesman – a peer of the Zionist cause – the Zionist clique immediately dropped him like the bad smell he is. Breivik is a warning from the Zionists that when Muslims are allowed to gain the upper hand over Jews, White people will suffer. Keep an eye out for it and you will undoubtedly find Jewish commentators – not so-called Jewish extremist bloggers, but official commentators at that – stating more or less as I have: that White people need to suffer in order to promote the Zionist cause.

But why should we peaceful White folk be forced to suffer because Jews and Muslims – who are an alien presence in our lands – are in a never-ending war with one-another? There is only one solution to this problem: Remove the war from our soil. Ship all of the Jews and Muslims back to the Middle East and seal off the borders for the next hundred years. Let them fight it out amongst themselves, and with any luck, they will annihilate themselves and eradicate the twin pestilence of Islam and Judaism from the face of the Earth. If Kosher Konservatives like Howard and Bush don't like that, then out they can go too; otherwise it's the traditional punishment of traitors for them – Death!

Pontifex Cambeul.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Assuming this wasn't a JOG fronted operation, I have to say that I am on the fence when it comes to this attack. On the one hand, he killed White kids (majority of them were White) who did nothing wrong (yet). On the other hand he killed future left wing leaders that would continue to inflict damage on the White Race within Norway once they inherit the positions within government, government departments, organisations and businesses that will only continue to legislate and execute policies for the jews and against The White Race, most notably of all, importing more muds and propagating multiculturalism.

I am in no way a supporter of Breivik's ideology and political leaanings, and certainly not religious affiliation, however I question myself, whether this was a good thing from the point of view of our Racial position and interests.

What are your opinions in that regard ?

Rev.Cambeul

They weren't kids were they? Ages 17 to 25 I believe? The same as the Young Liberals and Young Labor in Australia. Young yes, but not children. Adults with the right to vote and die for their country in the nation's military forces.

Racially speaking, those murdered by the Zionist Bomber of Oslo, were already Marxists lost to the White Racial Cause. Labour/Labor/Democrat is the Communist Party of the 21st Century. They are Left-Wing radicals that gather all others of that ilk under their banner. By the same token, today's so-called "Right-Wing" neo-Cons (Liberal/Tory/Republican) are Kosher Konservatives that really should be labelled by the media as Left-Wing conservatives. Both different sides of the Jewish shekel.

Quote from: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/norway-killer-to-face-more-questions/story-e6frg6n6-1226104554274Testimonials [have] started emerging of a lost generation of future Norwegian political leaders cut down. These included Anders Kristiansen, 18, whose mother said he "dreamed of becoming prime minister since the age of five" and whose talent was lauded by Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere in the national press.
So, to answer your question Reverend Sinn: No matter whether they were Radical Left or Conservative Left, so as sad as their deaths are, I will not shed a tear for them. They are enemies of the White Race that have chosen their position in the cold race-war that exists wherever White people remain, and they must therefore live and unfortunately for them, die by the consequences of their decision. That pro-Jewish Marxists were murdered by a Kosher Konservative, is perhaps poetic justice.

On the other hand, I would rather not see another White person die because of alien interference. So I say that we ship all Muslims and Jews back to the Middle East and let the bastards fight it out. Let them nuke each other out of existence, and the world will be a better place for it.

Perhaps the tragic deaths of those in Norway will lead to a new racial awakening of Norway, and put an end to the Jewish Marxist and Jewish Zionist influences tearing that once great nation apart. We can only hope.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.