Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Invasion Europa: A Subhuman Flood of Mud People

Started by Uncle88, Sun 21 Dec 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Migrants FIRE-BOMB Swedish County for fun, including Schools

https://www.eutimes.net/2020/08/migrants-fire-bomb-swedish-county-for-fun-including-schools

Multiple consecutive nights of arson attacks and firebombings across the Swedish county of Scania have officials searching for suspects and possible connections, according to reports.

Two schools in Malmö were firebombed on Wednesday night, Fria Tider reports.

Fire services responded to a blaze at the Bäckagårdsskolan at 10:15 p.m. after "something flammable was thrown through a window."

Just half an hour later, the Bellevueskolan also set alight via incendiary device.

"A firebomb was thrown at the facade, a so-called Molotov cocktail. There is broken glass and pieces of cloth here," reporter Mikael Nilsson told SVT.

At least three cars were also burned during the same night.

On Thursday, the arson attacks reportedly continued, with several more vehicles charred or destroyed in three different fires across the town of Trelleborg.

A large container was also burned, with police indicating they obtained suspect descriptions.

"There is information that young people were visible in connection with the location of the fire," police said.

Additionally, more car fires were set in Malmö and the 'no-go zone' of Rosengård during the early hours of Friday morning.

Infowars Europe has reported often on the epidemic of car burnings and bombings in Sweden, including an arson blitz that saw approximately 100 vehicles torched in a single night in 2018, which authorities initially blamed on 'back to school unrest.'

It is soooooooooooooo nice and enriching to have browns in your country. What would we ever do without them??? We would all be bored but thanks to them we get to have some fun.

It is obvious that in the near future there will be a war in Sweden just like it was in Syria. White Swedish cucks will be hunted down like zebras by lions.

This is by the definition of it... TERRORISM but you see, white people are just too soft nowadays. Nothing you can do to whites to make them angry at brown INVADERS.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I was in Sweden in 1998. It struck me as one of the better places in Europe to be in.
For a while they had a "free for all" with Syrian "rapefugees"!
That puts the "cat in the pidgeon coup".

A lot of these people are politically correct and it seems the Government wanted to grab their slice of "cheap labour" while they could regardless of who'll be compatible with others later!
I guess a country with a high divorce rate and low birth rate means the Government thinks  it good to replace white people?!

How about making it easier for the whites there to buy a home and have family? Have jobs instead of either outsourcing or selling off business' like SAAB to the Chinks?

I have a friend in Sweden and he informs me that his old kindergarten became a home for the refo's!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

Article from Australia first Newsletter 7/9/2020

The Invasion Of Europe
Mark F.

In the Sydney Morning Herald's Commentary Section (September 1, 2020), appears an item from Amnesty International's Refugee co-ordinator, Graham Thom: Australia's shame cruel new bill for detainees  In the same edition is an article by Ceylan Yeginsu: Banksy's rescue boat hits troubled waters. On the same day in The Australian appeared: Banksy overboard migrant rescue boat. The vessel at issue is called Sea-Watch, a so-called rescue ship operating in the Mediterranean.

I noted a photograph which displayed 5 young African males, who were rescued from fishing boats and taken on board the Sea-Watch. All up, we are informed that since in the several days after August 28, "thirty small fishing boats, mostly from the Tunisian coast carrying 500 migrants " were saved.  From here on, these migrants (sic), will be referred to as to what they are - interlopers. In the Australian article we are told:

"UN refugee agency UNHCR said attempts by migrant (interloper) boats to cross the Mediterranean into Europe have increased this year, up 91 per cent from last year to more than 14,000 people."

Of course, the economic and sociological conditions in the places of origin which these interlopers are fleeing from are dreadful. Thus, it is easy to comprehend why they are prepared to trek in many cases a thousand kilometres - through at least 2 other countries in Africa - to get to Tunisia or Libya to board a leaky fishing boat to get to Europe. However, considering that Sub-Saharan Africa's 720 million population live in dreadful circumstances then, at what point, will the drawbridges have to be permanently drawn-up to any more of these interlopers gaining sanctuary in Europe?

Well, in the case of those demented persons who are severely afflicted with the highly debilitating condition of, open-borders-syndrome; they will look you straight in the eye and say no limits. This is in spite of the reality that, 85% of the 35 million people of African extraction currently living in Europe and Britain, are totally dependent upon welfare largesse from governments to exist!

In all the other major cities of Western Europe there are similar situations. However, the strip-of-suburbs in northern Paris on the way to CDG International Airport is the most glaring example. Effectively, it can be construed as having a section of the Third World being transplanted into the midst of Europe.

Apropos to this situation, Jean Raspail in his novel Camp of the Saints (published in 1973), predicted exactly what is now transpiring - not just hordes of interlopers arriving at Europe's doors (for the record Raspail designated that they'd be from the Subcontinent) and demanding to be granted refuge, but moreover with how 'bleeding hearts' within Europe would champion their cause.

But considering about 6 billion of the 7.7 billion persons currently on planet earth either live in diabolical political and sociological or economic circumstances, then which of these desperate souls seeking a better life 'should' be resettled? Once more, if you ask someone who is afflicted with open-borders-syndrome - they will tell you no limits. And as Third World population continues to increase, the situation worsens by the year. The invasion continues. Australai faces its own crisis but the European case is always of value to cite.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8778949/Migrant-journey-Sudan-ended-converted-Army-barracks.html

'We wish we'd stayed in France': Four Sudanese asylum seekers who crossed the Channel in a dinghy and are now being held in converted Army barracks in Kent complain they are 'being kept like animals in pens'
Migrants are brought by unmarked taxis into Napier Barracks in Folkestone at night after they arrived on British shores

You see the third worlders feel that it's their "God given right" to enter a Western nation and get a free ride on the "UN free for all gravy train". Then still grizzle when they get housed somewhere! In a building mind you! Better than what France offered them. "The jungle" an out door migrant camp full of the bums!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8848509/Gunman-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-BEHEADS-man-northern-Paris-shot-police.html

A teenager shouting Allahu Akbar has been shot dead by French police near Paris after allegedly beheading a school teacher with a knife in the street.

The victim was said to have been a middle school history teacher who had enraged parents by displaying cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to pupils

The attacker, whose identity has not been officially established, was shot by officers as they tried to arrest him and later died of his injuries, police said.

A source told Le Parisien: 'The victim had recently given a lesson to his students on freedom of expression and had shown the caricatures of Muhammad'. The murdered teacher was later identified as Samuel Paty.
His lesson led to an enraged man confronting him with a knife, and then cutting his head off, said the source.

The dead suspected terrorist was described as an 18-year-old who was born in Moscow, and who had links with the school.

The bloodbath took place in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, a suburb some 25 miles from the centre of the French capital on Friday at around 5 pm (1500 GMT) near a school.

A police source said the scene has been cordoned off and a bomb disposal unit dispatched because of the suspected presence of an explosive vest.

'[The attacker] is believed to be from a Chechen background,' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic.

Thousands of battle-hardened Chechen refugees, including many devout Muslims, entered France in the early 2000s following two bloody wars against Russia.

Around 30,000 Chechens in total escaped to France, many of them resettling in the suburbs of major cities such as Paris

Pictured: Teacher who was beheaded by Islamist terrorist for showing his class Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of Mohammed - after one Muslim pupil complained to her parents and sparked community outrage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8848509/Gunman-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-BEHEADS-man-northern-Paris-shot-police.html

Excerpt: 47-year-old Samuel Paty had  received threats after opening a discussion 'for a debate' about the caricatures about 10 days ago before he was stabbed and decapitated by 18-year-old Muslim gunman Aboulakh A in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine 25 miles north-west of Paris.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8875545/Home-Office-launch-urgent-probe-balding-asylum-seeker-school-pupil.html

The Home Office has launched an 'urgent' probe into a balding 'asylum seeker' school pupil who parents complained 'looks 40 years old posing as a teenager

Parents claimed yesterday that a pupil Fraudster Nigger who is said to have recently moved to Britain from West Africa The arse end of the world looks more like a 40-year-old man and has a receding hairline

Photographs emerged purporting to show the asylum seeker student, following concerns raised by his fellow pupils after he joined a school in Coventry.

The city council had to write to parents to reassure them about the situation - and the school said it has been able to verify the pupil's age, but did not explain how.

Now, the Government department is said to be 'urgently' investigating the claims, reported The Sun.

The pictures are understood to have been posted on Facebook after one concerned schoolgirl shared them in a private Snapchat message amid questions over his age.

The girl's mother was then called into school to discuss the issue with teachers who expressed concerns that sharing the photos could amount to bullying.

She explained: 'I said, "You can't really blame the children [for talking about it] - he looks about 40". They sort of nodded and said, "Yes - we did have concerns but we've been told that he is in fact Year 11 age".

'I just felt a bit annoyed that the school was trying to shut down my daughter. I said, 'I'm all for encouraging free speech and I don't agree that it was bullying as such

She added: 'The school has said it's inappropriate for us to question his age. There's absolutely no way this boy looks 15. He looks about 40 to me.'

According to age assessment guidelines set out by the Home Office for when an asylum seeker or migrant claims to be a child, officers must first ask for documentary evidence.

It says that, in most cases, the check will be conducted on those who have 'come to the attention of the UK authorities for the first time', meaning that an age assessment has likely not been carried out by the local authority.

A Home Office spokesperson said: 'Our asylum system is broken and in drastic need of reform

'We will seek to stop abuse of the system while ensuring it is compassionate towards those who need our help, welcoming people through safe and legal routes.'

Meanwhile, another parent told the Metro: 'Pupils were coming home saying there's a man in our class, some were even saying they reckoned he could be aged up to 40.

'He has a thin hairline and apparently he has no birth certificate or passport. He might be the right age, he might not. Either way parents would like some clarity.'

It is believed the pupil travelled to the UK without a birth certificate or passport, before being placed at an unnamed school.

In a letter, Coventry City Council assured parents that it carried out all necessary checks for the new student

It added that local authorities are obliged to process school applications from migrant children arriving in England, and that concerns over a pupil's age are usually clarified by asking for a birth certificate or passport.

The letter adds: 'On some rare occasions if pupils arrive as asylum seekers and alone, i.e. without parents, these may not always be available.'

The school said it followed Department for Education guidance and carried out the correct procedures when identifying any children placed on the school roll.

Asylum seekers have posed as children before. In 2018, an investigation revealed an Iranian migrant posed as a 15-year-old GCSE student - but told classmates he was 25.

The 6ft 1in man, who came to Britain using the name Siavash, spent six weeks as a Year 11 pupil at Stoke High School in Ipswich, Suffolk

He was only taken out of class when pupils became upset and parents threatened a boycott. An official probe concluded he was almost certainly over 18.
The Price is Reich!