Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Invasion Europa: A Subhuman Flood of Mud People

Started by Uncle88, Sun 21 Dec 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Hungary Blames European Union For Refugee Crisis
Euro News (France)
http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/23/hungary-blames-eu-for-refugee-crisis/
Hungary's parliament has officially condemned the European Union for the deadly results of the refugee crisis ... On Monday, Orbán said: "Our borders are under threat, as is our way of life, which is based on respecting laws. Hungary and Europe are under threat. What is happening now, is we are being overrun, invaded. This is a European daily experience. Those who have been overrun cannot take these people in." ... A government billboard and poster campaign proclaims: "The people have decided the country must be defended." Hungarian opinion polls suggest that this policy has boosted the number of Orbán's supporters, even while it leaves other European leaders frowning.

Hungary's Embassy in London Flooded With Calls From Britons Supporting Tough Stance on Migrants
The Telegraph (Britain)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/11882507/Hungarys-embassy-to-London-flooded-with-calls-from-Britons-supporting-tough-stance-on-migrants.html
Britons have been jamming the switchboard of Hungary's embassy to London with messages of support for Budapest's controversial stance on the migrant crisis, the mission's staff disclosed on Tuesday. In a briefing designed to defend Hungary's decision to fence off its borders to migrants trying to reach Europe, the country's diplomats disclosed that the embassy in Belgravia was now receiving up to 300 phone calls, emails and letters every day on the matter. While around 30 per cent were comments such as "you are heartless scum", the rest described Hungary's actions as "God's gift to Europe", officials claimed.

On the Finnish-Swedish Border: Protesters Form Human Wall Against Refugees
Deutsche Welle (Germany)
http://www.dw.com/en/protesters-form-human-wall-against-refugees-at-finnish-swedish-border/a-18724593
On Saturday, Finland started border checks for refugees arriving from Sweden in the northern border town of Tornio, while more than 100 Finns demonstrated in the town's center against the growing influx of asylum seekers, forming a symbolic human wall. According to the public broadcaster YLE, the demonstrators held signs saying "It is enough. Close the borders!" Local police said the demonstration in the town, which is the sole entry point to Finland for refugees arriving from Sweden, had been peaceful and that protesters did not attempt to block people from crossing the border into Finland ... Hundreds of refugees, mainly from Iraq, have poured into Finland from Sweden in recent days and up to 30,000 asylum seekers are expected in Finland this year, compared to 3,651 last year.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Finnish Demonstrators Attack Asylum Seekers With Stones and Fireworks
Reuters
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/09/25/uk-europe-migrants-finland-idUKKCN0RP0T420150925
Demonstrators threw stones and launched fireworks at a bus full of asylum seekers arriving at a reception centre in Lahti in southern Finland, late on Thursday, Finnish media reported on Friday. Between 30 and 40 demonstrators, one in a white robe like those worn by the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan in the United States, waved the Finnish flag and shouted abuse at the bus. Some demonstrators also hurled stones and let off fireworks at the vehicle carrying 40 asylum seekers, including several young children, Finnish television YLE said. Meanwhile, a petrol bomb was thrown at another reception centre in Kouvola, also in southern Finland, police said. No one was known to be hurt in the incidents.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing

Sue Reid in GieSSen, Germany | Daily Mail (UK) | 26 September 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html

Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
David Cameron said this week that Europe must sand failed asylum claimants back to their countries
Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

On the busy shopping street in Giessen, a German university town twinned with Winchester, migrant Atif Zahoor tucks into a chicken dish with his brother and cousin at the curry restaurant Chillie To Go.

They have left good jobs back in Karachi, Pakistan, and now want to be Europeans.

Migrants and refugees pictured waiting for a bus outside the Migrant Receiving Camp
on the outskirts of the German city of Giessen. Social workers and women's groups
warned that facilities were hopelessly inadequate and security was a problem
for female residents

Migrants and refugees queue at the compound outside the Berlin Office of Health and
Social Affairs as they wait for their registration. But there are warnings that millions
more newcomers should be expected in the current migrant crisis

{SNIP}

'We paid a trafficking agent for false visas to fly here to Germany,' says 34-year-old [Pakistani] Atif. 'We claimed asylum and came to Giessen camp with other migrants. Three weeks ago, because we had families, they gave us a proper home.'

Atif is well-dressed and speaks perfect English. He used to be a transport manager at Karachi airport [Pakistan] and is from a well-to-do family. Between mouthfuls of curry, he adds: 'But there is violence between political gangs in Karachi. Lots of people are leaving for Europe. The trafficker decided that Germany was the place for us because it is welcoming refugees.'

{SNIP}

He ... hopes to persuade the authorities he is a genuine refugee, though, and hopes he won't be returned to Pakistan because he now has no official national identity — in a deal with the smuggling gang, he handed them his own passport and those of his family when they arrived in Germany. They were the 'payment' in exchange for the family's fake visas and will be used again to smuggle more customers into Europe. [more ...]

Mark Twain.

Grimm

I heard 70%+ of these refugees are male and about 13%+ are female (the remainder are children).

If it still stands through the races that the birthrate is 50/50 male & female, that means that a large portion of their female base has been left behind (possibly not an issue with with their multi-wife culture).

There doesn't seem to be any effort to assimilate these folks into culture, which means that inter-mingling between the 2 cultures so the host country females should be safe (except in cases of rape)

Lifestyle of a refugee is difficult and probably results in shorter life span.
To collect payments such as "social security" you need to reach an age that these refugees will probably not live to see.

Winters are harsh, they aren't prepared for how dangerous winter can be.
If they are elsewhere, then their warm homeland is open for others to move to.

There are other things to think about, but here is some weird backwards sounding thinking which should give you a laugh but with the thoughts presented here should make you turn your mental gears.

"Send us all your men"

My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

They aren't coming here to live off the handout of the White Man's taxes and die in luxurious surroundings. It's an invasion. White women shack up with Ragheads all the time. They die their hair black, get a fake tan, change their name and you wouldn't think for a second that the traitorous Sand-Nigger bitches were once White ladies with potential.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Grimm

I know it happens, and I'm hoping it is more of the situation I've seen in articles from the Jewish community where white folks with genetic problems try to mix with non-whites (personally I think that method is like some kind of weapon, so that "hot" chick you see with some mud monkey could be rittled with genetic abnormalities you would be happy not to catch), but I don't think they are quality women. Probably mindless druggies and genetic degrades who will have crack babies.

Here is some good news though...  Interracial marriage is on the decline.

http://www.yourtango.com/201072273/interracial-marriages-decline

I'm not sure how that pairs up with this article about marriages in general being in decline.

http://national.deseretnews.com/article/4535/US-marriage-rate-hits-new-low-and-may-continue-to-decline.html

I just see the majority of these male refugees growing old and dying..  childless. A few of their women might get picked up by some folks from the local population....  maybe. I wouldn't want some jibberish speaking brown towel head walking around my house but some other white guy who has self image/confidence issues might just be like "sure why not.. no other chick wants me..."

A situation like that has happened to a friend of the past of mine. Now he has 2 half breeds with some black chick, probably got her knocked up from some encounter at a bar. He had confidence issues, lived on a bad side of town, probably didn't look hard for a way out.

His message to me was "Don't get married, its hell"..  I told him "Well, if you want to run from your black family, I heard china doesn't extradite to the USA".

As for this whole "invasion" talk.. in this day of modern war, a hand full, or even a few thousand, people running around causing problems can be squashed pretty quick. They don't have the communication abilities, access to proper armor or effective weapons. They are essentially peasants with rakes running around beating on unarmed peasants. If it continues the security will just continue to be amped  up in that area until you have fully armored soldiers as your friendly neighborhood police officer.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!