Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

39 Bodies Found In Back of Lorry in Essex, England.

Started by CreatorScotland14w, Wed 23 Oct 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

CreatorScotland14w

And no doubt that those found alive will be processed, released into the community and then disappear into some multiculti area of the UK!
WHITE PEOPLE AWAKE!

SAVE THE WHITE RACE!

🇬🇧 RAHOWA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

CreatorScotland14w

WHITE PEOPLE AWAKE!

SAVE THE WHITE RACE!

🇬🇧 RAHOWA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7608461/Refugees-tell-horrific-journeys-Britain-crammed-lorries.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Refugees have revealed their horrific journeys to Britain and the terror they felt crammed in the back of lorries after 39 migrants died in a -25C freezer truck.

Ahmad Al-Rashid told of his harrowing journey after yesterday's discovery on an Essex industrial estate brought back the trauma.

He travelled for 55 days as he fled Aleppo for London in 2015 and says 'the smell of death' is 'impossible to forget'.

Sharing his ordeal on Twitter, he wrote: 'I was in the back of a couple of refrigerated lorries in 2015 with frozen chicken and meat.

'In one of the incidents I was kept there for two hours, it was freezing cold... people started coughing and freezing... so we started to knock and knock and knock

'You are at the mercy of the smugglers to come and get you out because it's all locked from outside. The screams of those people still haunt me.

'I can never forget the eyes of those who were with me on that tanker with no air, no light, nothing but the smell of death. It's impossible to forget it. I can hear them screaming to death because I was there.

'I can feel them clinging onto life but in vain. I just realised how lucky I am to be alive
The English literature graduate said yesterday's grim discovery was a 'tragic, tragic incident' after it emerged that the people inside the lorry froze to death.

Arsenal fan Mr Al-Rashid said the people inside would have left their homes having no other option.

'You won't do this unless you have no option,' he said. 'When I left Syria it was a dreadful situation...you look for places of safety when your children could grow up and where there will be a future for them

Police are quizzing Mo Robinson, 25, from Northern Ireland as they investigate the deaths following the bodies being found in a refrigerated trailer in Grays and the National Crime Agency is investigation any links to to traffickers.

Refugee Gulwali Passarlay, from Afghanistan, fled the Taliban dictatorship and also came to the UK in the back of a refrigerated lorry

The first step in freezing to death is a raised heart rate and an increase in breathing as your blood seeks to protect internal organs by slowing the flow to the extremities.

In an attempt to generate heat, your body will now start to shiver. Hypothermia takes just 10 minutes to set in at -1C (30.F).

Organs shut down and the body goes into shock when the heart struggles to pump blood. At this point your liver and kidneys are at risk of failing.

Once your body temperature is below 35C (95F), every one-degree drop reduces your brain's ability to produce oxygen by three to five per cent. This causes weakness and confusion and, once you're below 33C (91F), amnesia.

Your body gives up shivering once below 31C (88F). Your blood thickens and oxygen intake drops by 25 per cent. The body feels a desperate need to urinate as the kidneys try to process excess fluids forced in by the constriction of your extremities.

The heat stops functioning properly once your temperature hits 30C (86F) and pumps 66 per cent less blood than usual. Hallucinations occur due to the lack of oxygen and slow metabolism of the brain.

Nerve damage causes people to lose rationality at this point, leading some to undress despite the freezing conditions. Others have been known to burrow and enter small spaces in an apparent attempt of self-protection before they inevitably die

:-\ They knew they were breaking the law, they knew it wouldn't be comfortable! They knew about the risk!

They passed through many safe places they could have claimed asylum in, they chose "Soft touch UK" with the lure of abundant welfare goodies that come faster for you!

Honestly!?.... getting "sardined" on a truck full of middle easterners?!... the stink they have of cheap cologne, sandalwood and BO would zonk you right out! :(
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Doesn't China already have 25% of the world's people?
Who's going to miss them? They are just going to build more infrastructure in the South China sea, pay off Pacific Island neighbours to Australia to eventually put up a military base and take over.

Just human insects that seem to thrive and infest every bloody place they get to!
Not asylum seekers, just sneaky parasites who are probably there for sex trafficking and cheap labour!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609821/How-gangs-use-refrigerated-lorries-hide-human-cargo-evade-scanners.html

A refrigerated container was used to smuggle 39 Chinese nationals into the UK because it evaded detection by thermal imaging equipment, security staff at the port where it entered Britain have claimed.

The container arrived at Purfleet port, Essex, on the River Thames from Zeebrugge, Belgium.

Security personnel at both ports are equipped with thermal cameras which are used to try and detect stowaways. These are used for traditional containers but not refrigerated ones.

One security official, who did not want to be named, said: 'Thermal imaging equipment doesn't work on refrigerated containers. They are simply too cold, and you can't pick up any heat that might be coming from somebody hidden inside.

'The smuggling gang must have known this, it just goes to show how clever they are. They are constantly looking for loopholes and sadly, it's ended up with all these people losing their lives.'

It came as locals in Purfleet and Thurrock also told MailOnline they had often seen groups of migrants close to where 39 Chinese people were found dead in a lorry yesterday

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2019/10/25/china-truck-bodies

Police in Northern Ireland have also searched three properties as they try to work out how the truck's cab, its container and the Chinese victims came together on such a deadly journey.

China has not formally confirmed the victims are citizens, but the Chinese embassy in London has sent some of its staff to Essex to meet police.

Chinese state media also lashed out at Britain on Friday (ADST), saying it and other European nations must accept some responsibility for the deaths.

"Such a serious humanitarian disaster has occurred under the eyes of the British and Europeans," the state-backed Global Times said in an editorial.

"It is clear that Britain and relevant European countries have not fulfilled their responsibility to protect these people from such a death

China saying Europe has to take the Blame for their filthy insect people breaking the law! Look at the Chinese human rights record! Tibet!...Hong Kong!..Taiwan!... wiegers .... the list goes on! &:(
The Price is Reich!