Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

West Australia: Perth Man Found Guilty of Racial Hatred

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 28 Jan 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

I agree 100%  They are a double standard. We MUST do something.
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Whitelaw Towers

Sorry lads I have been very busy and a little slack about dropping over to see the Creators. This Brendon thing is rather big, yet not much is going on. Please stay up to date here for a White Nationalist angle http://whitelawtowers.blogspot.com/ and here for the revisionist type folk and the Liberal type, that is Brendon's people http://brendonoconnell.blogspot.com/

Now Brendon is a friend of mine. I have stood by him since 2007, I have never been able do anything more for him besides help him financially. The last thing I needed was to bring him down because of my beliefs. He isn't one of us. But he is a brave individual who is doing time for us all. I was the last person to speak with him before they dragged him away. He has no regrets, he is a simple man, sadly a worshiper of the Sun God but that isn't his fault.  Now he is in prison I can now open the flood gates on these evil Jew bastards, it makes no difference any more. Help me help all of us and Brendon.

Post his vids keep the chat lines going. We are next, especially if you live in Australia. Take note of this vid my American friends,
you guys are in a lot more trouble than us.  828

Whitelaw Towers

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Fri 28 Jan 2011
I'm no fan of O'Connell and know him to be a hater of Creators. I also think he's a bit of a loony with the way he carries on. Nevertheless, reverse what he was convicted of saying to a Jew so that it is instead being said to a White man, and apart from many of us already being on the receiving end of such abuse, it turns out it's not a crime and if we do complain about it, we are told to grow a hide, build a bridge and get over it, the typical "Whatever!" Or in my case, threats of arrest for racial vilification if I attempt to report acts of racial vilification perpetrated against myself.

Brendon Lee O'Connell found guilty of racial hatred

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/accused-racist-anthony-oconnell-demands-judge-fact-treason-charge/story-e6frg13u-1225996353894?from=public_rss

A PERTH man who posted a video online showing him arguing with a Jewish man and calling him a "racist, homicidal maniac'' has been found guilty of racial hatred.

Brendan Lee O'Connell, 38, represented himself before a jury in the Perth District Court after firing the lawyer who had been defending him against an accusation that he posted an anti-semitic video online.

O'Connell faced seven charges related to the posting of a verbal altercation he had with Stanley Keyser and Timothy Peach, who are Jewish, and was found guilty on six.

An argument broke out between the three men at an IGA supermarket in South Perth on May 2, 2009, where a Friends of Palestine group was holding a protest against Israeli oranges.

Mr Peach, 19, told the court during the trial that he was a member of the Australasian Union of Jewish Students at the time and had attended the rally to "observe" and hand out flyers to educate the protesters about Israel.

He said he was "angry", "confused" and "offended" by O'Connell when he started to film the two Jewish men and argue with them about their religion.

During the trial, O'Connell refused to acknowledge Judge Henry Wisbey when he entered the court and, instead, rose to bow to the jury.

About a dozen supporters in the court cheered when O'Connell labelled the proceedings "a kangaroo court" and gave a long, repetitive rant about the King James Bible and the Constitution.

The video that O'Connell posted online was shown on the first day of the trial.

"You have a religion of racism, hate, homicide and ethnic cleansing," O'Connell says to the men on the video.

"You are a racist, homicidal maniac."

When the jury found O'Connell guilty on Friday, he shouted: "Free Palestine! Free Iraq!" before being taken away.

Outside court, Mr Keyser's mother Shelley said it was "a big relief" for the "terrible" ordeal to be over.

O'Connell was remanded in custody and is due to reappear in court on Monday.

Mate he was done over by heap of Jew Nazis in the past Thats why I worked with him. Im the real deal. More here http://whitelawtowers.blogspot.com/2011/02/brendon-oconnell-fresh-fruit-return-of.html now people may think he was crazy or paranoid, I tell ya mate I am now getting it. The only difference is I am not alone. Shit mate the stuff that I have seen in the past two weeks is totally unbelievable. If I was to publish it people would think Im crackers.

Rev.Cambeul

I know he was done over by a heap of jews, but weren't we all in one degree or another? I support him to the hilt even though I don't like him. Never spoke to him, and never cared to after I discovered how he attacked Creators and Creativity. Put it this way: I don't support him, but I support our White Racial cause and he is involved no matter what. Perhaps you can wake him up.

Until then, to be honest, I consider him a loony in our camp we are forced to support. That is not my opinion as Pontifex Maximus of Creativity. It is my opinion as an average Creator who has seen his abusive rants and consider that any support he receives will not only never be returned in kind, but will be returned as flat out abuse.

Like I said, perhaps you can wake him up.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Fri 28 Jan 2011
An argument broke out between the three men at an IGA supermarket in South Perth on May 2, 2009, where a Friends of Palestine group was holding a protest against Israeli oranges.

These are no doubt the luscious Jaffa oranges that are grown on land formerly owned by Palestinians. Martyred Palestinian freedom fighter Abu Nidal's family owned that land and cultivated those oranges for generations before the Jew and his collaborators stole their land.

From Dr. William L. Pierce's essay, The Big Lie, found here: http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?256767-Terrorist-Abu-Nidal-was-Israeli-double-agent-controlled-by-Menachim-Begin
---

"...I'll tell you about one of these Palestinian 'terrorists' you've certainly heard mentioned by the media if you pay any attention at all to what's happening in the world. He's called Abu Nidal: the most feared Palestinian 'terrorist' of them all. The name the man called Abu Nidal was born with is Sabri al-Banna. He was born in 1937 in the Palestinian coastal city of Jaffa. His family was one of the wealthiest and most distinguished families in Palestine and owned, among other things, more than 6,000 acres of orange orchards, which were the major source of income for the family. When Sabri al-Banna was an 11-year-old schoolboy, the Jews seized all of his family's orchards and other lands, all of their houses, and everything else his family owned, and he and his family ended up living in a tent in a refugee camp in the Gaza strip. Quite a shock for a quiet, introverted little boy.

"The shock led him to dedicate his life to evening the score, to gaining justice for his people, to striking back at the Jews who had stolen all of his family's property and driven them into a refugee camp. He built what was probably the most highly disciplined and ruthless fighting organization on the Palestinian side. He struck not only at Jews but also at Palestinians who collaborated or compromised with the Jews. Whenever Abu Nidal's troops would strike, machine-gunning Israeli tourists at an airport or bombing some Jewish facility in another country, the politicians and the media here always would go into hysterics about Arab 'terrorism.' I always cheered. Abu Nidal is not some crazed murderer who likes to kill people. He is a Palestinian patriot fighting for his people and for his country in the only way he can fight under the circumstances. He does not 'hate America's freedom' as George Bush and the media would have you believe. There is no reason for him to be an enemy of America, except that we have made him an enemy by arming and financing the Jews who stole his family's orange groves and forced him into a refugee camp. Remember that whenever you buy an orange that came into America from Israel: one of those sweet Jaffa oranges that are so favored by New York Jews. That orange is stolen property. It belongs to Abu Nidal. It was stolen from him by the Jew who sold it to you.

"By the way, a good source of information on Abu Nidal is a report published for the U.S. government in September 1999 by the Library of Congress. It's titled 'The Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?' It's available on the Internet now..."

---

Mr. Brendon Lee O'Connell was being generous to these Jews by just calling them "racist, homicidal maniacs."
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.