Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Stop the Asian Invasion: Chinese Takeover of Australia - Politicians 4 Sale

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 05 May 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10512487/Chau-Chak-Wing-named-ASIOs-Puppeteer-Labor-election-plot.html

A billionaire Chinese-Australian businessman has been named under parliamentary privilege as the alleged 'puppeteer' behind a plot to interfere in our elections

Labor Senator Kimberley Kitching alleged on Monday evening that influential property developer Chau Chak Wing is the man Australia's spy network claims is behind a plan to secretly bankroll and manipulate election candidates

Mr Chau has previously been mentioned in parliament as an agent of the Chinese Communist Party.

Mr Chau has donated more than $4million to political parties in Australia since 2004 and given away a further $45million to Australian universities - including the University of Sydney, which has named a museum after him, and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), which has has named its business school after him.

The business school is housed in a Frank Gehry-designed building after the leading businessman donated $20million.

During his annual threat assessment speech last week, ASIO director-general Mike Burgess revealed a plot by a foreign power to secretly fund political candidates to get them elected

Mr Burgess refused to name the foreign government or identify any individuals or the elections involved.

But when he was quizzed  at a Senate estimates hearing last night, Senator Kitching used parliamentary privilege to claim Mr Chau was behind the plot.

'I am reliably informed that the puppeteer mentioned in your case study in your annual threat assessment speech given last week is Chau Chak Wing,' she said.

'I believe it to be Chau Chak Wing. Are you able to confirm that it is Chau Chak Wing?'

The spy chief refused to confirm the claim.

'I will not comment on speculation of who is and who isn't targets, in general or in specific, as you are asking me there,' he said

Chinese-born Mr Chau has previously been named in parliament as an agent for the Chinese Communist Party when MP Andrew Hastie linked him to a UN bribery scandal.

Mr Hastie also used parliamentary privilege to claim Mr Chau funded a $263,000 bribe to the former president of the UN general assembly, John Ashe, in 2013.

The bribe was said to have been made on behalf of United Front, which is alleged to be a propaganda wing of the Chinese Communist Party.

Mr Burgess last week described the puppeteer as someone with 'direct and deep connections with a foreign government and its intelligence agencies'.

'I can confirm that ASIO ­recently detected and disrupted a foreign interference plot in the lead-up to an election in Australia,' he said last Wednesday

'I'm not going to identify the jurisdiction because we are seeing attempts at foreign interference at all levels of government, in all states and territories.

'The puppeteer hired a person to enable foreign interference operations and used an offshore bank account to provide hundreds of thousands of dollars for operating expenses.

'Secretly shaping the jurisdiction's political scene to benefit the foreign power was considered a key performance indicator. It was like a foreign interference start-up.' 

The employee identified candidates likely to run in the election who either supported the interests of the foreign government or who were assessed as vulnerable to inducement

'The puppeteer and the employee plotted ways of advancing the candidates' political prospects through generous support, placing favourable stories in foreign language news platforms and providing other forms of assistance.'

The candidates had no knowledge of the plot.

'Our intervention ensured the plan was not executed, and harm was avoided,' Mr Burgess said.

Had some of the candidates been elected, he said, they would have been directed to hire particular staff who were agents of the foreign government, passing on information and potentially influencing the way the member voted.

On Monday night, Mr Burgess also confirmed that Labor candidates in the Federal election were not among those under investigation by ASIO.

Labor leader Anthony Albanese insisted he had no concerns and added: 'The Director-General of ASIO has never raised any concern about any of my candidates

Mr Burgess said Monday: 'Mr Albanese gave an accurate account of the conversation I had with him when he asked me that question
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

They are not chinks but still an Asian Pest race! This from Australia First news letter 8/4/22

The Australia-India Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement *

The new trade deal with India is about bolstering the local economy because of the on-going trade war with China. But, darkly, it is also about trying to woo India to abandon its neutral stance over the Ukraine war. So throwing all sorts of benefits to India, against the Australian national interest, means zero at all. Australia's leaders are 'running dogs' of the US system and that system wants to fight Russia to the last drop of blood of the last Ukrainian. The word is India will follow its own course. However, the fallout for us is bad news:

"Indian workers and students will get easier access to Australia under a historic new trade deal that is set to make some Australians very wealthy.

Once the deal passes, some of the 100,000 Indian students in Australia will be able to get for a four-year visa to stay on after their studies while working as tech professionals or managers."

Read the article in full:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10682793/Indian-workers-students-easier-access-Australia-deal-make-rich.html

And we note Albanese is throwing out the idea that foreign workers can just stay here! Many of them will also be from India:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-06/albanese-hints-at-permanent-residency-for-foreign-workers/100969766
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735463/China-military-base-Solomon-Islands-weeks-putting-Australia-risk.html

-China finalises security pact with Solomon Islands, sparking fears for Australia

-Expected to act quickly to establish physical foothold at Australia's doorstep

-Experts believe pact will lead to military base less than 2000km from Australia
Chinese military troops, cargo planes and ships to arrive in Honiara within month

We should have invaded the place before they got a chance!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The ABC all-but says that Price Increases are RACIST to Darkies - FU Whitey! ...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-07/nt-international-students-darwin-cost-of-living/101129682

-International students in Darwin say they are struggling to cope with the rising cost of living

-There are concerns the increase in prices is damaging Australia's reputation

-Housing and fuel costs in Darwin rose disproportionately compared to the rest of Australia, according to a recent report

When Tasnim Upama moved to Australia to study, she never imagined her new life would consist of thinking about every cent she spends.
The accounting student at Charles Darwin University is having to do exactly that, as many international students struggle to cope with the rising cost of living across the nation.

"Before coming to Darwin, I never thought I'd have ... this much cost [to bear]," Ms Upama said.

Between rent, power, petrol, baby needs, general expenses and university fees, she is struggling to make ends meet

Ms Upama is taking some time off work to care for her seven-month-old baby, while her husband Mohammad Islam drives for a ride-sharing service and also works part time at a supermarket
"We started to send her in [to] childcare but it's very expensive for us because we don't get any subsidy from government, so we had to take her back from the childcare," she said.

Mr Islam said two jobs were proving inadequate to meet all their expenses.

"Most of the income depends on Uber [but] because of the increase of the petrol price, my income is stuck in a position," he said.

The couple is now looking to the future, for any sense of relief.

"As she finishes her degree, hopefully we will be fine," Mr Islam said

As of December last year, there were more than 300,000 student visa holders in Australia, with just under 2,000 at Charles Darwin University.

International Officer of the National Union of Students, Dhruv Sabharwal, said international students across Australia have been raising concerns over rising costs

"First and top most is the rent but I'm just not talking about the rent ... even the groceries and stuff, they keep on rising, the public transport too.

"The main purpose of an international student is to do their coursework over here, but that's getting affected just because of the rising costs

People all over Australia are battling increasing prices, but Georgie Beatty, president of the National Union of Students, said it was "particularly difficult for students

International students, particularly in the NT, are among the worst affected.

A recent Northern Territory Council of Social Services (NTCOSS) report shows cost rises in several areas are well above national averages.

NTCOSS policy officer Sarah Holder said low-income earners, such as many international students, are hit hardest.

"The cost of living in the Northern Territory has increased significantly for key services and living costs, including housing, transport and fuel," she said

Ms Holder said Darwin's consumer price index (CPI) was significantly higher than the rest of the country.

"For example, the CPI for housing rose by around 16 per cent in Darwin compared to four per cent nationally, and fuel rose by just over 41 per cent in Darwin compared to just over 32 per cent nationally," she said.

"For people like international students, they're not actually eligible for income support measures, so they actually really don't have any buffer to be able to ride out these increases in cost of living

Australia becoming 'less attractive' to international students

Ms Upama said her financial struggles were taking a toll on her mental health.

"If I consider my tuition fees, and then living costs, baby products, groceries ... altogether it's very stressful for us at the moment," she said

"I feel a lot of stress, whenever I think about my baby."

Mr Sabharwal said the impact of keeping up with rising costs had a "drastic" impact on the mental health of international students.

"Everyone is so stressed ... I have seen people break down at uni," he said.

He said not being able to support themselves, not having enough time to study, having to work "extensive" hours and sometimes being forced to work below minimum wage are all contributing to declining mental health.

"We are being a burden on our family, we are not able to meet the minimum requirements that we need to financially," he said.

He warned authorities their international student "cash cow" may dry up if steps aren't taken to improve conditions for students.

"Australia is becoming less and less attractive to international students now because of the cost of education and living costs are way too high," he said.

"We are being left behind and we are being ignored

:(( F$&k off Curry munchers! We don't want you Coming and taking even our low paid jobs! Give that to our teenagers! Sick of you "brown rats/ new Jews) thinking you are so entitled!

Don't breed a baby here if you can't feed it! Worried about petrol ?! Go see your Curry mates down the servo for your precious Penny pinched discount "Gollum"! Nobody asked us if we wanted to be replaced by you!

Now, how about the Govt get some decent White women into the NT from the likes of Sth Africa and Ukraine! There's some proper stock right there we can grow a community from!

Nobody wants to breed with Africans or Beasts from the Middle East!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

This is the same Labor Party, that when in opposition, declared the then ruling Liberal Party government to be "racist" in their opposition to hostile Chinese hegemony.

The Great Reset Upset: Australian Prime Minister Dago Tony's speech puts paid to post-election hopes

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/politics/2022/06/30/albanese-speech-china-anger

Prime Minister [vote for me I have an Italian name] Anthony Albanese's sharp criticisms of China at a NATO summit are indicative of fundamental political and diplomatic differences that will dash any hopes of a reset in frayed relations with Beijing, experts say.
At the NATO Public Forum in Madrid, Mr Albanese said Australia had been subject to "economic coercion" by China, which he described as seeking to undermine western alliances and become the world's most powerful nation[/b].

The now 32-member security alliance released a strategy paper on Thursday saying China's use of coercive policies challenged its "interests, security, and values" and criticising its "deepening partnership" with Russia as an effort to undermine international order

"Albanese in using this kind of language about China using economic coercion against Australia is just reproducing a lot of the language that was used by Scott Morrison," said Benjamin Herscovitch from the ANU's School of Regulation and Global Governance.

China slapped $20 billion worth of tariffs on Australian exports such as wine, beef and cotton two years ago.

Dr Herscovitch said that the government was continuing a strategy of "publicly naming and shaming" Beijing over the measures, which, he said, were one of several issues likely to stand in the way of a rapprochement.

"Beijing and Canberra are divided on a range of really, really fundamental policy and political questions," he said citing issues such as the ongoing dispute over the South China Sea.

"There's only so much the relationship can improve when the fundamentals are so bad."

Penny Wong released a statement late on Thursday to mark the 25th anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong to China: "Australia remains deeply concerned by the continuing erosion of Hong Kong's rights, freedoms and autonomy."

Dr Herscovitch said that while there had been a dialling down of rhetoric from Peter Dutton freely drawing comparison between China and Nazi Germany, there were a number of issues, including the outcome of the review of the Port of Darwin lease, that could worsen relations even further.

"The Chinese government is seeking [...] whether it be [...] through economic support to build up alliances to undermine what has historically been the Western alliance in places like the Indo-Pacific," Mr Albanese told the NATO gathering in Madrid.

In an editorial, the China Daily newspaper said Mr Albanese was a "greenhorn" on diplomacy and been lured by NATO into seeing China as an "adversarial straw man" and said  Beijing's "goodwill" towards his new government had not been reciprocated.

Hopes that relations might improve were elevated after a two-year block on official communications between the countries was lifted when Defence Minister Richard Marles met his Chinese counterpart while at a summit in Singapore.

Beijing's Canberra envoy, Xiao Qian, recently met the architect of the PM's election campaign, Paul Erickson, and spoke publicly of an "opportunity of possible improvement of our bilateral relations."

UWA Professor Gordon Flake said any repair would be a nonstarter under current Chinese leadership

"China at this point has a demonstrably low tolerance for discussion of our differences," said Professor Flake who heads the Perth USAsia Centre.

"The reset was on the Chinese side, about their expectation that the new government gave a chance for Australia to repent. We didn't see that."

Perhaps there are some things good about "Greasy Albanese"?! No country prospers when China swamps the place! We threw them out 150 years ago and we should do it today again!
The Price is Reich!