Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Real and Active KKK in Australia? Don't make me LOL

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 11 Jun 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Fox News in Perth, West AustraliaRacist US organistation Ku Klux Klan 'in Perth'

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,27574,25526790-2761,00.html

SPECIAL REPORT: Paul Lampathakis | May 23, 2009

THE feared American racist organisation Ku Klux Klan has infiltrated Perth, a senior US-based KKK leader has claimed.

Speaking from Arkansas, Thomas Robb, the US national director of the major Klan faction, The Knights Party, told The Sunday Times that the group -- infamous for murders and violence against African- Americans -- was in Perth and other major Australian cities.

``We have members in Sydney, around Melbourne and Perth (and) Darwin,'' Mr Robb said in a phone interview this week.

Mr Robb, who hosts what the KKK boasts to be ``the world's first and only white pride internet TV show'', would not confirm numbers or details of Australian members because Klan rules prohibit him from doing so.

But his claims were backed by a former national KKK leader, Johnny Lee Clary, who quit the Klan in 1989 and is now an internationally renowned anti-racism campaigner who regularly advises US and other law-enforcement agencies about the group.

Mr Clary warned that the KKK and other white-supremacist groups were actively recruiting in WA and said even Perth high school students knew KKK members.

He had toured WA since 1999 and people regularly told him about local KKK members after he gave motivational speeches at WA churches and schools.

``I know that the Ku Klux Klan is in Western Australia. I know that they're in the Perth area,'' he said in Perth this week.

``The National Front is here, I know that the Nazi Party is here. I've talked to people here and they've said to me `I know so and so, that belongs to the Klan'.''

Disturbingly his latest report of KKK activity had come from children when visiting a school in Rockingham about a week ago.

``I said `How many in here have ever met somebody from the Ku Klux Klan?' and three kids have raised their hands,'' he said.

His previous experiences and research about the KKK in WA convinced him the children were serious.

Mr Clary, 49, who was Grand Imperial Wizard, or national boss, of the militant White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan before he quit, said WA should take very seriously the threat of having local Klan members.

``People who join the Klan are prone to commit violence,'' said Mr Clary, who during an interview with talk-show host Andrew Denton in 2005, admitted burning an African- American priest's church.

``Almost everyone in the Klan threatens and intimidates people.''

Mr Clary said the Klan's violent activities were not limited to the US.

``I was told by police that Klansmen were involved in Cronulla,'' he said. ``They got out there and rallied the people, and got them out there fighting.

``That's the sort of thing you in WA should worry about.

``All one has to do is look at the record of the Ku Klux Klan in America. It's a record of violence, beatings, lynchings, burnings and murders.''

The economic downturn would make recruitment easier for such groups.

``This man's hurting, he doesn't know how going to pay his bills and feed his family,'' Mr Clary said.

``The Ku Klux Klan comes along and says, `Australia is letting all these immigrants come in here and they're taking your jobs and the Asians are buying up everything'.

``I'm ashamed of it, but that's how I recruited people when I was leader.''

Mr Clary said he would be saddened if authorities believed the latest information was ``not a big deal'' and ignored it until something terrible happened.

``By God, it only took one card-carrying member, Timothy McVeigh, to blow up that federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995 and that killed 168 people,'' he said.

Police Minister Rob Johnson promised to act on the information from The Sunday Times investigation.

``I will be discussing this matter with WA police and I have every confidence that if this group breaks any laws in WA, they will be dealt with severely,'' Mr Johnson said.

Police said they were not aware of any ``upsurge'' in KKK activity and that the Klan, like similar groups, was monitored by police.

The revelations of local KKK members follow the arrest last week of Maylands man Brendon O'Connell, 38, who was charged under racial vilification laws for allegedly posting anti-Semitic videos on YouTube.

Opposition multicultural interests spokesman John Hyde said he was appalled to discover the depth of white-supremacist activity in Perth since reporting the YouTube allegation to police.

Mr Hyde said he would examine potential amendments to WA's anti-vilification laws to ensure multicultural West Australians could live peacefully.

Mr Robb denied the KKK _ which can be joined online _ was promoting violence against, or hatred of, non-whites.

He blamed a few bad people and propaganda for the Klan's negative image.

The KKK was merely protecting ``white people's right to love their heritage and culture'', he said.

Ethnic Communities Council of WA president Ramdas Sankaran said racist elements in Australia had been strengthened ``thanks to the demonisation of religious and ethnic minorities'' by former prime minister John Howard and his senior colleagues.

The only actual Klan members in Australia are signed up on the net. Their activism probably goes no further than a beer with their mates and a hidden certificate issued by Thomas Robb. If they own a Kluxer costume, it'll be just that. A costume made from a bed sheet. They don't put out fliers, maintain websites, actively recruit or make sure to keep non-Whites out of their social and working lives.

They are of absolutely no threat to Australian society. And although they should drop their Christinsanity and take up Creativity, they are probably more decent, caring and honest people than their politically correct neighbours and work colleagues will ever be.

QuoteI want to ad that there are certainly some people that promote hatred of minorities and attempt to follow the script created by "Hollyweird." I know that Clary was one of those "leaders?" But his "following" was vey tiny because he was just to weird and was always talking about violence. He couldn't get anyone to support him and there is not a single white nationalist leader in United States that would associate with him because of his bizarre bahavior. I am quite sincere, if Clary did burn down a black church I would like to know where? when? and why? he has not been charged for the crime. I think we deserve an answer and I think the black members (and the community) deserve an answer.
Posted by: Thomas Robb 10:16pm May 27, 2009

Australia's homegrown KKK however, are a figment of the media's imagination. At best it is a Stormfront social club based in Melbourne. The truth is that it originates from the same place as most of the Australian media's "racist" articles of the last twenty years: David Palmer. Palmer and his one man KKK, along with Peter Coleman (and his one man NSM) and another follower named Patrick O'Sullivan (the one man Creativity Movement) are no doubt well paid by the media and the plain-clothesed police to fill the non-existent role of the evil White racist that hides under your bed waiting to pounce and eat your children. They are puppets always willing to put on an performance for their media masters. They played their part in the destruction of Pauline Hanson (politician) and One Nation (political party) by claiming during one performance, that they and their hundreds of supporters had infiltrated One Nation, turning it into a totally neo-Nazi political party. As all Australians know, this announcement worked precisely as the media, the Executive Council for Australian Jewry and the two teams of mainstream parties wanted. Pauline Hanson was branded a racist, and she and One Nation have since been ostracised by the electorate.

I'd like to say that Palmer has since aged and disappeared, but he was pulled out as late as this time last year to sing and dance for an ABC (Australian (Government) Broadcasting Commission/Corporation) documentary about evil White racists making life difficult for the poor indigenous people of this land. For the occasion, he produced a few of the usual KKK leaflets that have been floating around for the last fifty years and you can download from almost anywhere on the web. The others in his cohort are pulled out about once every six months to sing and dance, thereby keeping alive the myth of the evil Nazi hiding under your bed, and the need for new laws against "racism."

To make myself quite clear, the KKK in Australia was founded by a paid media puppet. Anyone who has contact with Palmer and his KKK is most likely to be either a media or police informer, or the most gullible and imbecilic individual that Christianity has ever produced. That includes the group from Melbourne on Stormfront Downunder, that masquerade as "White nationalists" under the guise of Ku Klux Klan.

Doubt me? Try going against Palmer and his cohort like I have and you'll receive a slue of what are supposed to be frightening emails from a series of anonymous persons telling you that "The Invisible Empire is watching you," along with anti-racist/communist versions of the same mail, and quite possibly an unannounced visit by the local police.

Or ask Dr Jim Saleam of the Australia First party of New South Wales. He can verify every word from his own unique and rather personal perspective.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I left the following reply of my own to the above news article. I doubt whether they will post it.

QuoteI would assume that a majority of those that join Thomas Robb's KKK in Australia via the internet are decent, concerned citizens who would like to believe they are contributing in a minor way to the protection of their heritage and the future of their children, but in reality, do nothing else. Of that, you will most probably find that the anti-racists and those active in what is called "White nationalist" politics are in full agreement. As for the way that Mr Clary and the author of this article tries to present Australia as having a potential Klansman under every bed, that sir is a blatant lie. The Australian KKK is a myth that was concocted by the media along with one David Palmer in an effort to play on people's fears of extremism and head off potential votes for Pauline Hanson and One Nation. So what's the reasoning behind this story? Evil European or White people are to blame for all the ills of society? Or is the media just scratching the back of Mr Clary in his Clintonesque speaking tour.

Posted by: Reverend Cailen Cambeul of the Church of Creativity  SA 5:22pm June 11, 2009

Update: It was posted http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/racist-us-organistation-ku-klux-klan-in-perth/comments-e6frg12c-1225715177052?pg=2 Comment 116 of 119

And the "reasoning behind this story" was to manipulate people so that when Brendon O'Connell's trial - or any "racist's" trial came up in Perth, people would be horrified at the very accusation of racist. From the comments it looks like the attempt backfired because the ordinary person has seen through the media smear.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

SisterAmber

I know of a few Klansmen in my state, that they do I really don't know. It was something I never cared for.
But I am aware of the Knights party, a young man in Sydney spoke to me regarding their group. If you have to pay for a position, then I don't see it being a group I want to be involved with.
As for this article in the paper I question if it really happen. I think this is a Jewish media attempt to bring White Nationalism into question.

Main point being, have you ever heard of strangers being allowed on school grounds without permission. Would not a teacher have being there and removed this man, to me it sounds like one big lie. And who is this Clary, I have never heard of him, why is he even here in Australia.  :-\

Rev.Cambeul

Clary is almost what he claims to be and everything Thomas Robb says he was.

I don't know about the US, but in SA, Vic and WA, he's a born again Christinsane anti-racist with pseudo celebrity status, who practices the Clinton technique of pay me and I will give a talk; pay me and I will perform like a clown for your camera crew; pay me, pay me, pay me.

The Australian media love him because he fits their idea of the repentant former racist with international status. i.e. He comes here on holidays paid for by gullible Christinsane fools and picks up a bit more cash while telling sham horror stories from his past. He's nothing but an old style flim-flam man using anti-racism as his con and the media and schools as his mark. That's how he got into a WA school.

As for children saying they know KKK, you can also ask them how many know someone that has met Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy and most will still raise their hands.

Quote from: skinny on Fri 12 Jun 2009
If you have to pay for a position, then I don't see it being a group I want to be involved with.

We have exactly the same opinion. That's why we do not force people to pay to join us. Creativity is a religion you are welcome to participate in to your whatever extent you feel comfortable. If you choose to pay for membership, you gain the ability to do more within our Church; but if you don't, that doesn't stop you doing your own thing for Creativity in your own way.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

SisterAmber

Oh dear That Mr Clary I think requires some medical treatment.  I would even dare to say I would questions his intent on hanging around little children. I am sorry he just creeps me out.