Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

One Nation Turns Pro Abo

Started by Rev.Shaun, Wed 21 Jul 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Shaun

One Nation calls for indigenous seats

http://www.news.com.au/features/federal-election/one-nation-calls-for-indigenous-seats/story-fn5a6dkp-1225894978781?from=public_rss

THE political party founded by firebrand Pauline Hanson has called for two dedicated seats in federal parliament for indigenous people.

Queensland One Nation Senate candidate Rod Evans said the two major parties had a paternalistic attitude towards Aborigines.

"For too long we are hearing and seeing statements from the major political parties in this country about lifting various conditions for Aborigines, but very little changes in areas that are in most need," Mr Evans said.

"As these members would have full voting rights in parliament without being beholden to an existing political party ... it could mean that issues that affect Aboriginal Australians would finally get unbiased support."

He admitted the policy "cuts across earlier perceptions" of One Nation, which was labelled racist by many political figures and commentators in its mid-1990s heyday.

In her maiden speech to federal parliament in 1996, Ms Hanson dismissed the fact of Aboriginal disadvantage, saying whole "industries" had cropped up to service indigenous people.

But Mr Evans said One Nation was not racist and never had been.

"I've never run into anyone in the party who is racist," he said.

"Racism is the easiest way for others to discount any credibility."

Mr Evans said the proposal could be modelled on the Maori seats in the New Zealand parliament.

One Nation is running Senate candidates in every state in the federal election on August 21.
Died November 2010

Church of Creativity Queensland - Australia
Formerly the World Church of the Creator

ScottHarrison

One Nation has always been egalitarian and promoted the "assimilation" of muds in to society, which of course, is more harmful in the long run than the current situation we have. There is nothing worthwhile about having a moderate nationalist party, we cannot afford to make concessions in order to achieve success. If we do, we will eventually look no better than the Liberals.

Only an unashamedly racist movement that identifies our racial enemies can truly present itself as a salvation for the White race.

Whitelaw Towers

There is obviously only One Party that will represent White Nationalists. You can tell they are the real deal by the amount of the enemies they have. I ask my fellow WN and NS comrades in Australia please support them any way you can. If you are in Queensland and wish to help drop us a line whitelawtowers88@hotmail.com if you wish to donate please drop on over to AF Queensland http://afqld.blogspot.com/2010/07/qld-bank-account.html

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: whitelaw on Fri 23 Jul 2010You can tell they are the real deal by the amount of the enemies they have.

And who their friends are  8)
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

And now it's Pro Indian with a 100K Dot Headed Doctors, Taxi Drivers & 7-11 Operators

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10713961/Pauline-Hansons-new-Indian-born-One-Nation-candidate-Raj-Guruswamy-explains-hes-joined-PHON.html
Raj Guruswamy, who is running for the Senate, dismissed all accusations against his party leader, adding: 'I think people are taking her out of context

'I definitely don't have a white skin. I'm definitely of Indian heritage. Both my parents and grandparents are all Indians, so I'm a proud Australian with Indian heritage.

'I wouldn't be up for election alongside her if she was racist.'

Ms Hanson twice struggled with Mr Guruswamy's name when she unveiled him as a Senate candidate for the May election at a press conference on Wednesday

She initially mispronounced it at the first attempt and then paused and stumbled over it again a few minutes later.

But Mr Guruswamy said if Ms Hanson was racist, he would have been sidelined by the sudden shock arrival of controversial former Coalition MP George Christensen.

Mr Christensen was also unveiled as a One Nation Senate candidate on Wednesday, in a shock U-turn after he said just days earlier that he was retiring from politics.

But Mr Christensen was added as One Nation's third-placed Senate candidate - which means it's virtually impossible he will return to Canberra - while Mr Guruswamy remained in the more possible second spot.

'If she was a racist, she would have swapped spots with me and Mr Christensen, but she hasn't,' Mr Guruswamy said.

'If she was racist, there is no way I would be standing in the second spot with her.'

The Brisbane father of two is a former corporate affairs manager with Indian giant Adani, who had previously personally persuaded Ms Hanson to back the company's massive Queensland coalmine projects.

He had earlier met with Ms Hanson's One Nation sidekick Malcolm Roberts over their shared scepticism about climate change, he said.

Mr Guruswamy, who is 57 on Saturday, arrived in Australia from India in 1992 and became a citizen in 1995.

Mr Guruswamy said he and One Nation were not against migration, but said they wanted more sustainable migration, with an annual cap set at less than half the projected figure.

'I don't think I've heard Pauline talk about 'We should stop immigration',' he told Daily Mail Australia

'She's only talking about sustainable immigration where the infrastructure - the housing, water, sewerage, and all the things - can be done
Yes , We got enough:- Petrol stations, cabs and Indian Resteraunts now. You wanna talk infrastructure? Quit overloading houses with people who try to Penny pinch and overloading the power to create a fire in it , the sewerage can't handle your traffic either! Now bugger off pest!

'The Coalition Budget said we will start bringing in 213,000 people. We don't want it to be 213,000, we want it to be a sustainable 100,000
.'
 :-\* Best solution send you and the rest of the Brown rats back and bring displaced whites from Ukraine and Sth Africa here instead!

He said his aim was to try to get into Parliament and bring about change.

'For me, leadership is all about influence,' he said.

'If I can influence the government and other people to do something right, where Australia is able to develop infrastructure and become a manufacturing country. '

He added: 'The majority of my working life has been in Australia. The simple reason to get the citizenship was to say that I am part of Australia.

'I want to love this country. I want to do something for the country
*Then leave with the rest of your mob and abstain from breeding!

'And to me to get into the Senate - man, it is an absolutely humbling thought for me to even get the opportunity.'

Ms Hanson is fighting to hold her seat in the Senate at the May election with a suite of populist policies including reducing migration and foreign ownership.

The One Nation leader, who founded her party in 1997 and has been a senator since 2016, also wants to build more coal-fired power stations and stop disabled people charging taxpayers for sex workers.

Senator Hanson has been a vocal opponent of vaccine mandates and draconian Covid restrictions and wants a royal commission into government responses to the virus
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top