Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

National Anti-Gang/Anti-White Taskforce

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 03 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
When the government talk about "criminal motorcycle gangs" they are talking about groups that they have deemed to be criminal through supposedly lawful police investigations of said gangs. In reality, the police can now target anyone that fits the non PC agenda of the government.

Visit http://creativitystorefront.com Buy yourself a T-Shirt from there and give the laws a test. I'm willing to bet that you wont be charged with any offences, but you will be taken into the station, where you will be held and interviewed on camera for up to two hours, before being released with the threat that you will now be watched.

Cost $14.99 includes postage
http://creativitystorefront.com

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-warned-to-enforce-campbell-newmans-new-bikie-laws-or-face-being-fired/story-fnihsrf2-1226743468432

TWO police officers have been left red-faced after confusing a man's Sons of Anarchy T-shirt with a real bikie gang's patch in Queensland.

Police saw the man's shirt, showing the insignia of the fictitious bikie gang in the popular US TV drama, during a protest at Emerald, where state cabinet is meeting.

Two officers walked over and began talking to him about it but it soon dawned on them that he was just a fan of the TV show, and not a hardened bikie crim.

After awkward laughter, the officers apologised and left him alone.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

This might sound stupid, but to make sure you operate within the limits of the law in your area, couldn't you just call City Hall or what ever your local Government office is calling itself and say:

"Hi, I'm interested in becoming a participant of a like minded group. I'm not interested in being involved with illegal activities so I'd like to know how I can still keep an active social affiliation with my friends without running into any legal conflicts."

Maybe they will even let you play the hypothetical game where you can get your way if you throw the right hypothetical scenario at them.

Example..

You and some friends just made a bunch of signs and want to have some fun walking around with your signs.

But for some reason, every time you go out with the signs you are harassed by the cops.

You try to get answers on how your signs can be made "street legal" while you are in the process of being told to stop, but it doesn't work.

Now you are mad.

What can you do?

You can call the local government office and ask them what the problem is, they will most likely tell you to contact the police chief, since he or she is the one in charge of the enforcement process for the most part.

After talking to them, you find out that your sign that says "IF IT AIN'T WHITE, SEND IT BACK TO AFRICA!!  VISIT: CREATIVITYALLIANCE.COM "

Counts as solicitation, because it is a "call to action" or Soliciting  people to go to CreativityAlliance.com

You find that it is perfectly alright for you to express an opinion or viewpoint as long as you are not "soliciting".

So although: "IF IT AIN'T WHITE, SEND IT BACK TO AFRICA!!  VISIT: CREATIVITYALLIANCE.COM "

is soliciting for Creativity alliance..

your opinion sign could say:

[ The "If It Aint White, Send It Back To Africa" Banner At CreativityAlliance.com Looks Awesome ]

Does not tell anyone to go to CreativityAlliance.com, but it just tells them that you think the banner there looks awesome.

Anyway.. I got off track a little bit but why not try:

"Hi, I'm interested in becoming a participant of a like minded group. I'm not interested in being involved with illegal activities so I'd like to know how I can still keep an active social affiliation with my friends without running into any legal conflicts."
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Mon 21 Oct 2013"Hi, I'm interested in becoming a participant of a like minded group. I'm not interested in being involved with illegal activities so I'd like to know how I can still keep an active social affiliation with my friends without running into any legal conflicts."

Do you know what would happen the moment that person would mention "White Race" and "Group?" Imagine the worst such as an innocent person being treated as if threatening the JOG in a round about way. They will get a visit from the coppers. Two carloads minimum, who would then search that naive Creator's home, ripping it apart. Before leaving and taking the husband with them for another two hour grilling in front of the cameras at the station. Possible charges include annoying the JOG, illegal weapons in the kitchen drawer and the garden shed, with the typical threat to the family and friends if you don't roll over.

There's a limit to what you can get away with. Provoke the JOG and you are up shit creek. Go about your daily business and the only ones that notice you are the average coppers on the street - good and bad both - but without the JOG breathing down their necks, neither are a real problem for us, as they have their hands full obeying their own orders and convincing violent niggers to move on so they don't have to charge them with attempted murder after bashing another White man.

Look at the origins of the outlaw biker and you will see the same pattern that has been replicated in our Church. There is a reason why soldiers, bikers and Creators often cross paths. That's how it was for the Premier Church of the Creator under Ben Klassen and that's the way it is for us - especially as we brought back into the fold some of the more dedicated and hardened Creators from that era. Perhaps the difference with us is that we try to be more law abiding and reject the rabble rousing image, but the truth is that we are a religion. There are as many different styles and types of Creator as there are Creators, and that is what so mystifies the JOG, because unlike the motorcycle clubs and the skinhead gangs, we cannot and will not be nailed down.

Never voluntarily call the JOG for a conversation or you are guaranteed for a fall. You'd be better off walking right into a police station and chatting with porky at the front desk. He'll still ask for your details, but you probably wont hear from them again until it is we who come into the cross-hairs of the JOG.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Alright, so legal situations may be different than what I expect but there has got to be a way to operate that won't get you in trouble. I still don't see the problem with asking the cops how you can stay out of trouble. If they want you to avoid specific individuals (because of outstanding legal issues with them), that may be one thing.

Cop: "We don't want to see Tom McCracken, or any other person on parole at your little so called club house because that is a violation of their parole."

You: "Ok, well is it ok if he is present via webcam? He was supposed to give a speech next week and usually handles the candy and coupon raffle."

Cop: " A Speech about what? What's this candy and coupon raffle all about?"

You: " Oh well I called last week and asked if it would be illegal is we all put some candy and some coupons in a bucket and raffled off numbers. Its not for money or anything but just a fun social gathering thing. As for his speech I'm guessing its going to be some heritage or culture things."

Cops: "Well as long as there is no illegal activity and nobody there is breaking their parole by being there physically there shouldn't be a problem."

You: "Ok, I was also told that our little clubhouse met some criteria that made you folks uneasy about it. I'd like to know what that criteria is and how we can socialize together and hold gatherings without you folks giving us negative labels and interrupting our functions. "

-----------------------

Seriously, if you are part of a group that is having legal issues, please try this and post the responce.

Maybe you can email your local authorities so you can get a text reply.

If you are part of a group, maybe the group can get some pre-paid legal services.

Since we are an international group here, I felt the need to find a global legal service provider.

I found a legal provider that says something about international legal coverage for organisations and stuff.

Their link is here: http://www.legalplans.com

I sent them a message with a question about obtaining coverage for a group such as ours.

Hello, I was wondering what cost and extent of coverage I could get for a small international organisation.

I'm pretty sure I would like consultation services for hypothetical situations pertaining to specific locations and situations to make sure there are no legal conflicts involved.

Usually I tell people to just contact their local authorities and ask them but they claim their local authorities are less than polite and they would rather wing it and hope they aren't going to get in trouble.

I think this is a horrible idea and feel that if they are afraid to talk to their local government services they should at least be able to have access to a neutral party (lawyer) to either contact them on their behalf or to be able to locate any legal conflicts in the written laws.

I'm also pretty sure that I'd be interested in information about coverage for events that associated members would host, for instance, if someone falls and gets hurt, if equipment breaks, if someone is arrested, I'd like for them to be able to call on some 3rd party group legal representation subscription.

I hope that answers some of your questions. Let me know what you have in mind.

I'd like to keep our communication in E-mail since I'll be sharing the reply with others.
------------------------------

I'll let you know what they say

Br.IanVonTurpie

The response to the questions would be like this."Listen buddy! your gang is seriously out doing our "Big Blue " gang as well as the Gang we got going in the Legislative assembley. We hate the competition! We are going to legislate against any Legal or illegal club who are a group of 3 or more convicted crooks... we don't give a stuff if they have only been convicted of drinking and driving or larceny of a Mars bar.. they are criminals and we are going to send you to a "Bikie " only Gaol and crush all your toys .. that's right no more Harley's for you guys!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Grimm

I would then ask:

"What if it was a meeting of 50 like minded, but independent groups, consisting of 2 members each?"