Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

National Anti-Gang/Anti-White Taskforce

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 03 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/dustin-martins-bikie-dad-claims-aboriginal-heritage-in-bid-to-return-to-australia/news-story/2687645ea82191cdabde72199a54f533

THE deported bikie dad of footy star Dustin Martin has made an astonishing bid to return to Australia — by claiming he has Aboriginal heritage.

Shane Martin, 49, was booted back to his native New Zealand in March over his involvement with the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang — one of the most high-profile victims of the Federal Government's anti-bikie blitz.

Sources last night told the Sunday Herald Sun that Aboriginal descent was not raised by Mr Martin during the deportation process.

But shortly after his return to New Zealand, Mr Martin visited his uncle, who revealed he has Aboriginal heritage.

]"We got talking about family history ... and my uncle goes, 'You know your grandmother was Aboriginal?'," Mr Martin told Sky News.

Dustin Martin's uncle, Dean, then looked into the family tree and traced their lineage back to Tasmania, to two Australians he believes were indigenous.

Whether Mr Martin and his family will be legally considered Aboriginal Australians is unclear.

The accepted definition of Aboriginality is a three-step process. A person must be of indigenous heritage, they must genuinely identify as Aboriginal, and they must be accepted as Aboriginal by the indigenous community.

Mr Martin believes that because he is of Aboriginal heritage that makes him more Australian than many immigrants.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/nt-chief-minister-michael-gunner-promises-police-new-powers-to-break-up-criminal-bikie-gangs/news-story/63e435439ad07664acac63742db9a864

Gun-toting outlaw bikie gangs and other criminals are in the sites of Chief Minister Michael Gunner.

Mr Gunner has returned from holidays promising Northern Territory Police will get significant new powers that will enable them to break up criminal bikie gangs.Mr Gunner said the new laws were something he had been discussing with police since September last year.

"Outlaw bikie gangs and anyone carrying a firearm is something I have been looking at for some time now ... probably at least since September," Mr Gunner said."The details on what the new laws will look like are being worked on right now and hopefully I will be able to say more in the very near future.

"What I can say is that the new laws will provide police with significant powers to break up criminal bikie gangs.

"They will specifically include new firearm prohibition orders targeting people apprehended carrying guns."

Mr Gunner said the new laws would be based on a study of what is working across jurisdictions. Bikie gang violence has increased in the past five years since the Rebels established a chapter in the NT.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/former-adelaide-gang-leader-vince-focarelli-voluntarily-leaves-australia-ahead-of-being-deported/news-story/f8bef21e3aafa08947253226ee2e5b7e

The Federal Government has so far cancelled the visas of more than 1000 foreign nationals since the provisions of Section 501 of the Migration Act were strengthened.
They include 138 members of bikie gangs.
Under Section 501 of the Immigration Act, individuals' visas can be cancelled on character grounds if the individuals "are or have been a member of a group or organisation or had or have an association with a person, group or organisation that the minister reasonably suspects of being involved in criminal conduct".

So technically if you get done for racial harassment and you aren't a citizen and you are involved with a person or group who could violate the law you get banished.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Thu 23 Mar 2017So technically if you get done for racial harassment and you aren't a citizen and you are involved with a person or group who could violate the law you get banished.

If I had a currently valid British Passport, I'd be a Dual Citizen. Under these new laws, as a Duel Citizen, I could then be banished. There is no need for a criminal record or charges of any kind ... just fail the character test and into detention with all the sand-niggers I go, before being deported to Scotland. And once there, it's directly into a prison cell I go. I've spent too many years poking British Jewish Supremacists, politicians and journalists {fʊcked if I'm going to stop} ... and just a single poke by a WRL these days is enough to get anyone locked up there for six months.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/south-australian-bikie-gangs-plan-their-activities-and-evade-prosecution-by-meeting-interstate-because-of-inconsistent-laws/news-story/d6883cee8db3596a94a7d0a41b251c67
SOUTH Australian bikie gang members are meeting interstate to plan their illegal activities without fear of prosecution because of inconsistent laws.

The conflicting laws, which allow them to associate in some states but not others, are hampering the battle against bikies, according to the head of the key national taskforce spearheading the fight.
The glaring anomaly has prompted Attorney-General John Rau SC to move to raise the "concerning'' issue with his counterparts and investigate mutual recognition of SA's bikie laws in all states.
The Advertiser can reveal senior Mongols members from South Australia regularly meet in Melbourne — with the latest meeting occurring just over a month ago.
It occurred just three days before an Adelaide Mongols member — who attended the Melbourne meeting — was shot in the leg at his St Clair home.The man, Pero Mileusnic, suffered a gunshot wound when three shots were fired at him by two men armed with handguns — believed to be rival Hells Angels — as he slept.
The Melbourne meeting was also attended by high-profile Mongols president Andrew Majchrak — whose northern suburbs house was the target of a drive-by shooting several days after Mileusnic was shot.
Similar gatherings have been held in Mildura by Hells Angels members and in Canberra by Rebels members — under the watch of SA detectives who also travelled there.
If the gatherings of members of gangs that have been "declared'' criminal organisations were held in SA, those involved would likely breach SA's consorting laws and sections of new anti-bikie legislation.
The differing legislative regimes across the states — ranging from harsh anti-association provisions and declarations in Queensland, NSW and SA to softer laws in Victoria and virtually none in the ACT — is causing concern among senior police, with some believing national anti-bikie laws are needed to further disrupt the gangs and reduce their drug trafficking activities.
Police intelligence has discovered the regular interstate meetings in jurisdictions with inadequate legislation are one of many tactics now being used by local gangs to circumvent the tough SA laws — including using encrypted communications, riding in pairs only and using tightly-controlled "puppets'' to front businesses they were formerly involved in to launder cash.
Mr Rau on Friday said the situation was concerning and he planned to raise it at the next STAG — State and Territory Attorney-General's — meeting.
"I think this is sufficiently important for me to put it on the agenda,'' he said.
"The concern is the developing of these safe havens for these groups to coalesce in places where the laws are more favourable to them than they are here in SA.
"I don't think it is appropriate for me to go around telling governments in other jurisdictions how they should manage their domestic affairs, although I would be happy to share with them the experience we have had in SA since we put our laws through.
"But I do think it would be helpful perhaps to talk with them about whether we could have some form of mutual recognition across state and territory borders of orders made in one jurisdiction being operable in another.''
Such a move would not be difficult, but would require legislative change in each state to facilitate such action and construct an administrative framework for police to work within.
Detective Superintendent Peter De Santo, commander of VICPOL's anti-gangs division and chair of the successful national anti-bikie Taskforce Morpheus, on Friday revealed moves had been made to tackle the inconsistent gang laws, but it was a "challenge.'
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top