Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Meet Australian Aborigines

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 11 Mar 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11025913/amp/Girl-6-dies-inside-Adelaide-house-horrors-Munno-Para.html

A young girl has died from suspected malnutrition and her siblings have been removed from her Adelaide 'house of horrors' as detectives investigate whether her death was caused by criminal neglect.

The six-year-old girl was taken to the Lyell McEwin Hospital by paramedics on Friday morning after being found unresponsive at her Munno Para home

The death is being investigated as a case of criminal neglect causing death.

The task force will also investigate criminal neglect charges relating to five other children aged between seven and 16 who lived at the same house

The five siblings have been removed from the home and are in the custody of the Department for Child Protection.

The children were reportedly living with their mother while their father is behind bars on domestic violence related offences.

The investigation continues.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/3/1020-200722223540.jpeg

:-\Surprise! ... Surprise!Try calling Boongs out for abuse and fostering of their kids out to others is called "stolen generation" they all want compo from us trying to save their at risk kids! The Abo 1/2 breed mum was lazy and irresponsible!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

I was out driving today and indicated to turn into a street that turns into mine when I saw a tribe of ABOS fighting in the street on the road - about thirty of them. Both males and females of the species. They probably thought it was Disneyland!

Instead, I continued on, bought a Greek Souvlaki/Yiros from the local wog shop, and when I returned, the bitumen boongs were gone.

THAT'S what it's like living next door to Abos.

Bondy - He funded/won the America's Cup for AU in the 80's
HMAS Melbourne was an AU aircraft carrier - 40's to 80's
"At least we got no *in' coons livin' next door to us"
Why don't Abo women wear nickers?
It keeps the flies off their pies.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

"Where ever there is Niggers there is hate!"

I can't remember who sang that song now?
These Abos will always turn your Oasis into a desert!
I would've called Police and just sat back to view the fireworks!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Note: Woke Asians and White do-gooders have declared Price to be a Racist for telling the truth about Black Crime and refusing to blame Whitey for everything ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11053437/Aboriginal-Senator-Jacinta-Price-slams-symbolic-gestures-Indigenous-Australians-Headdress.html

Controversial new Aboriginal senator Jacinta Price has railed against what she sees as 'handouts' and 'symbolic recognition' for Indigenous Australians

The former deputy mayor of Alice Springs was elected at the May 21 poll for the Northern Territory as a member of the Country Liberal Party.

Some sort of Fancy Dress Party? Primative Boong Bling?

Wearing a traditional headdress, Senator Price used her maiden speech to Parliament to oppose the government's key Indigenous policies.

Senator Price is a frequent critic of the Indigenous Voice to Parliament, an elected body of First Nations representatives enshrined in the constitution that would advise the government on issues affecting them.

'I personally have had more than my fill of being symbolically recognised,' she told the Senate chamber on Wednesday evening

'We hear the platitudes of motherhood statements from our now prime minister, who suggests without any evidence whatsoever that a Voice to Parliament bestowed upon us through the virtuous act of symbolic gesture by this government is what is going to empower us.

'His government has yet to demonstrate how this proposed voice will deliver practical outcomes and unite rather than drive a wedge further between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.

'No, prime minister, we don't need another handout... and no we Indigenous Australians have not come to agreement on this statement.'

Senator Price also dismissed welcome to country ceremonies and acknowledgement of country as a 'reinvention of culture'.

Her speech was just hours after One Nation senator Pauline Hanson stormed out of an acknowledgement of country yelling 'no, I won't and never will'.

The Warlpiri woman launched into a stirring defence of Australia's history and called on citizens to 'recognise and take pride in our national identity'.

'Without a sense of unity and pride we leave ourselves vulnerable to external forces that would delight in our demise,' she said.

Senator Price repeated her frequent refrain that policies aimed at improving Indigenous representation only served to divide Australia.

The right-wing politician also addressed other closely-held issues - the rate of Indigenous incarceration and violence in Aboriginal communities.

She argued claims of racism causing the high rate of Indigenous people being locked up was a 'false narrative'.

Instead, there was 'silence' about how more of the crimes were committed by Indigenous people on victims of their own race

'Lives... taken in black on black violence deserve better,' she said.

Senator Thorpe argued the real cause of crime in Aboriginal communities, and why interventions weren't working in her home territory, was soft bail laws

'More often than not instead of being remanded, perpetrators are put on bail, and more often than not while on bail they perpetrate more violence,' she said.

'We need change and we need the right legislation to affect it.

'My vision, my hope, my goal is that we can affect change that will see women, children and other victims in these communities become as safe as any of those living in Sydney.'

Senator Price's views on Indigenous issues are at odds with other Aboriginal MPs, most starkly with Greens senator Lidia -Blame Whitey- Thorpe.

She has said there is 'enough parliamentary representation of Indigenous people' and expressed strong support for keeping Australia Day on January 26.

Many Aboriginal people view the date, which commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet of settlers from Britain, as 'Invasion Day' and want it changed

Senator Price unsuccessfully ran for election to the seat of Lingiari in 2019 but made it into Parliament this time second on the ticket for the CLP in the NT.

Her speech was in stark contrast to that of another Indigenous MP who also gave her maiden speeches on Wednesday evening.

Jana Stewart, the youngest Indigenous woman to ever be elected an MP, strongly supported the Voice to Parliament and wanted her people 'given a seat at the table' in climate change discussions.

'Traditional owners who have cared for country for tens of thousands of years are seeing it charred, and sacred sites destroyed,' she said.

'Traditional owners who take care of country must have a seat at the table

Senator Stewart took the opposite line to Senator Price on Indigenous incarceration, which she said felt 'personal' and the lower Aboriginal life expectancy like 'reading my future'.

She claimed Aboriginal people were too often spoken of negatively and always viewed as 'an issue'

'It's why I ask everyone in this place and beyond to consider carefully how you talk about First Nations people... Words are powerful and words matter,' she said

Senator Stewart also referred to the Stolen Generation as 'genocide', but insisted that wasn't to make white people feel guilty, just to tell the 'hard truth about the history of this country

It wasn't genocide. Whites took half-caste Boongs away from abusive Abo communities because the Abos of full blood were prejudiced towards them and abused and murdered them! If this Greeny Thorpe is such a humanitarian, understand that Whites did what they did on compassionate grounds!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11081135/Pauline-Hanson-launching-campaign-against-Indigenous-Voice-vote-comparing-apartheid.html

-One Nation leader made an extraordinary speech to Senate on hot-button issue

-Claimed initiative was to 'take power from whitefellas and give it to blackfellas'

-Backed up Aboriginal senator Jacinta Price who also opposes Indigenous Voice

-Ms Hanson said it could lead to reparations and loss of sovereignty, land rights

-Australia needed a 'stronger definition of Aboriginality', she told the Senate

-She will make herself the face of the 'no' campaign against Indigenous Voice
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151865/Indigenous-senator-Jacinta-Nampijinpa-Prices-attack-Albos-Shaq-publicity-stunt.html
An Indigenous Senator has blasted a bizarre brief appearance by basketball legend  Shaquille O'Neal at Anthony Albanese's press conference on Saturday.

The star was supposed to be pledging his support for the Indigenous Voice to Parliament - but instead delivered a couple of vague platitudes and quickly left.

Now Country Liberals Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price has branded the PM"s publicity stunt as 'clueless and out of touch

She added: 'I've no doubt Shaq's a top bloke but it's a bit insulting to call on a black American to help with black Australians as if this is all about the colour of one's skin.' ... IT'S ABOUT RACE!

:-\ It must've been hard to find an Australian Abo everybody likes?! They fly this US Jigaboo basketball  player over who has nothing to do with Abos to endorse an Abo voice! If this bloke thinks like that why isn't he leaving the US to go back to ancestoral Africa? He may influence more black to return?!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top