Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Meet Australian Aborigines

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 11 Mar 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2021/05/11/boy-killed-garbage-truck

A boy Boong kid who was asleep in an industrial bin has died, after the bin was collected by a garbage truck at Port Lincoln on South Australia's Eyre Peninsula.

SA Police said the boy was one of three – aged 11, 12 and 13 – who were inside the bin as it was being emptied just after 5.20am

One of the boys managed to jump out, but the 13-year-old sustained serious injuries and died at the scene.

The third boy was not injured, police said.

Police said the three boys, all from Port Lincoln, "were allegedly asleep in an industrial bin when the bin was being emptied".

"It is believed the truck driver was unaware the boys were in the bin at the time and is extremely shaken by the incident," police said in a statement.

Police have described the boy's death as "tragic" and said a report would be prepared for the coroner.

SafeWork SA has been advised of the incident.

Port Lincoln Mayor Brad Flaherty has expressed his condolences to the victim's loved ones.

"It's a terrible, terrible incident that will have an awful impact on the community as a whole and the families involved," he said.

The area has been cordoned off, and State Emergency Service personnel are also in attendance.

Police are expected to provide more details at a media conference early this afternoon in Port Lincoln

B.F.I. = Black Family Inside

What 13 year old in Port Lincoln sleeps in a dumpster at 5:20 am? A stinky Boong of course! Where are the parents? They should all go be put in the dumpster!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9566253/Port-Lincoln-teenager-roamed-streets-hours-fatally-climbing-dumpster.html

On a cold Autumn night in one of Australia's most famous port towns, three mates Neglected boong bastards that were bread for baby bonus $ decided to crawl into an industrial bin to escape the chill and light rainfall

Here Spencer says " eaaayyjh! Bruddah ! Godda cuppla bucks for da bus or a smokk?! ... You be a bluddi liar! Gunna get my cousin on to you bro"!

Seroiusly how funny would it be to see the coons scramble out of the dumpster like cockroaches as the dump-truck lifts it and then squashes their friend?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9565845/Budget-Cashless-Centrelink-dole-card-given-boost-30M-package-help-unemployed-Aussies-jobs.html

Some welfare recipients on the controversial cashless Centrelink debit card system will get extra support to find work through a federal budget measure

Tuesday's budget reveals a $30 million package to upskill people at the first four trial sites

They are Ceduna in South Australia, the East Kimberley and Goldfields in Western Australia and the Bundaberg and Hervey Bay region in Queensland.

A jobs fund will be created to boost employment opportunities in the sites.

Funding will also go towards improving drug and alcohol rehabilitation services in the cashless debit card sites

Good luck! Just watch some Gook approach the Coons with a grocery list of a value of say $100 then the coons buy it on the welfare card and sell it to the cunning Gook for $70! Or the curry cabbies who take Boongs through a bottelo sell booze they bought at 100% mark-up then write the purchase up as a bogus trip for the Boongs!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9578229/Heartbroken-mum-boy-13-crushed-death-Port-Lincoln-skip-bin-tragedy-breaks-silence.html

A mother mutha f$&er whose young son was crushed to death as he slept in a skip bin has hit back at trolls harassing her over the devastating accident.

Spencer Benbolt Jnr, 13, and two friends  fiendsaged 11 and 12, were inside the dumpster in Port Lincoln on South Australia's west coast when it was emptied by a council worker at 5.20am on Tuesday

Spencer - known as Budda Braddah to his loved ones - suffered catastrophic injuries and died at the scene while the other two boys walked away unscathed.

His mother Betts has made a series on Facebook posts since Spencer's death expressing her heartbreak and slamming trolls who have weighed in on the tragedy.

'You don't know sh** so I suggest you all shut your holes and keep your opinions to yourselves,' she wrote on Wednesday.

'My son had a home and had a loving family who cared and worried about him so who gives you any right to speak on my son's name.

The police investigation into Spencer's death shifted to his family home on Tuesday as officers try to uncover why he was sleeping in a bin when he had his own bed to return to.  :-\ ??? :obama

The trio  racial pests had been wandering the streets for hours on Monday night before seeking shelter in the bin next to a McDonald's as the temperature fell to 13C and the wind and rain set in.

Friends of the youngster have suggested he was supporting his two mates on an 'adventure' misadventurethat night.   

Betts hit out at 'trolls' through her Facebook page to reject any idea that Spencer wasn't being properly looked after prior to his death.

'I will never wish this pain my feeling on anyone I loved my son since the doctors laid him in my arms,' she wrote.

Her posts have received hundreds of comments from family members and friends supporting the grieving mother and her claims Spencer was well looked after.

'Don't worry about what anyone says my Aunty always remember you and uncle Spencer done a completely good job raising your sons welfare generated coons. Gonna miss my baby brother welfare money I generated from him you just focus on your self and block all the negativity out,' a family member replied.

'They are so disgusting and cruel, they don't know sh**. Those who knew him know how loved and cared for he was,' another replied :angel

One of the provincial city's favourite sons, AFL star Eddie Betts, said the local Aboriginal community was rallying around Spencer's family and rejected the idea the boy was homeless.  'It's important to know that in Aboriginal families we always open the door to our kids no matter what, so the reporting of [him] being homeless is false,' the Carlton forward told The Australian.

'Being a big mob, we all know each other and care for each other and our kids' safety is always important to us uncles, aunties and elders.'

Like how aren't the Abo's accommodated for!? Extra rights and benefits, land given to them, communities built they have no respect for, clinics, schools? Is whitey to blame?! What's the Boong community doing? If he thinks his mob are so good why is he with a white girl?!

South Australian MP Connie Bonaros has called for an independent inquiry to be launched to probe all the circumstances surrounding the tragedy.

The probe would look into 'any failures, shortcomings or neglect of obligations and responsibilities' and examine any allegations of neglect or abuse of process by government staff.

Friends and family have said the only reason Spencer got into the bin was because he didn't want to leave his two younger mates in there alone.

That's B/S! They were neglected, roaming the streets and up to no good! They have a caveman mentality where they'd prefer to live homeless than in the house you gave them. Were they going to go to school in the morning?! Me thinks "No!" The baby bonus doesn't discriminate on race, and in Abo populated areas it's a curse because the Boongs breed to get extra $ and then use it for stuff that isn't baby related, and the kids run rampant! Just go to Tennant Creek in the NT. It may start with "T" and end in "K" as Toorak in Melbourne does, but if you moved Tennant into Toorak guess what'll occur?!.....I wonder?!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: MSM on Fri 14 May 2021His mother Betts has made a series on Facebook posts since Spencer's death expressing her heartbreak and slamming trolls who have weighed in on the tragedy.

The dead Abo kid's mother hated him and wanted him gone ...

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!