Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Mainstream Media Personality Calls for Ban on Islam

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 19 Jul 2016

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Sonia Kruger: "Personally I think Andrew Bolt has a point that there is a correlation here between the number of people who are Muslim in a country and the number of terror attacks. I have a number of very good friends who are Muslim, who are peace-loving, who are beautiful people, but there are fanatics ... does the population and the correlation between those two things, is it having an impact?

"Personally, I would like to see it stopped now for Australia. Because I want to feel safe, as all of our citizens do when they go out to celebrate Australia Day and I'd like to see freedom of speech ..."

Kruger released a statement through Twitter on Monday afternoon defending her comments: "Following the atrocities of last week in Nice where 10 children lost their lives, as a mother, I believe it's vital in a democratic society to be able to discuss these issues without being labelled racist."

She has since lost friends in the industry and many others have been ordered to not comment in her favour, but she has also gained millions of fans throughout Australia, who are also concerned about the threat of Muslims and other minorities to their way of life.

Good onya Sonia.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/sonia-kruger-calls-on-australia-to-close-borders-to-muslims/news-story/c9748ae8b97d6237a5c43f508d0144c6

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/sonia-is-not-a-racist-say-her-today-colleagues/news-story/11e80627f418d2e926ca2716c6bd5dc4?pg=1#comments

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/television/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/embattled-sonia-kruger-has-few-friends-in-tv-willing-to-publicly-support-her-after-muslim-comment/news-story/b7e7cfbc7932c256be42fc9b5ebc2ba7

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/like-it-or-not-a-lot-of-people-agree-with-sonia/news-story/a500fda236297a5bae218f55cb73eb1b Forget the bullsh*t MSM article ... read the comments below it.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Left is going to destroy her career ...

Sonia Kruger is a 'liability' for the brands she represents and several deals now hang in the balance

Shannon Molloy, National TV Writer, News Corp Australia | 20 July 2016

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/sonia-kruger-is-a-liability-for-the-brands-she-represents-and-several-deals-now-hang-in-the-balance/news-story/114e7c428ec1a91c72496c0d8c735224

BESIEGED television star Sonia Kruger is at risk of losing lucrative endorsement deals over her controversial comments about Muslims.

In addition to hosting duties on Today Extra and The Voice, Kruger is the face of a number of prominent brands, including Target, Porsche and Swisse, who are now reviewing their relationship with her.

"The unfortunate comments Sonia made are not in line with Porsche's values in Australia, or our values globally," spokesman Paul Ellis said.

Sonia Kruger's lucrative relationship with Porsche Australia could be under threat in the wake of her controversial comments about Muslims.
"We will take the situation into consideration and assess our relationship with Sonia, and what we may do about it."

Ellis was keen to point out that the Channel Nine personality was not an ambassador for the wider Porsche Australia brand, but a face of its Woman With Drive campaign.

"Let me be clear though, we don't support her comments," he said.

Sonia Kruger has been in the firing line since declaring that Muslims should be stopped from coming into Australia. Picture: Supplied
Advertising expert Dee Madigan, executive creative director of Campaign Edge, said organisations associated with Kruger would be worried in the wake of the controversy.

"She's absolutely a liability for them, in the short term at least," Madigan said.

"Brands choose someone like Sonia Kruger because she doesn't really stand for anything. She's quite harmless, she's nice and she's non-offensive. But she's gone totally out of safe territory."

Kruger's appeal as a potential face for products and companies was now under threat, Madigan said. Those with a current contract would be monitoring the fall out closely.

"Her whole brand is the inoffensive nice girl and she's managed to offend a whole lot of people this week. She's gone off brand and that's very damaging."

"In response to the recent comments from Sonia Kruger, we would like to stipulate that these views are hers only and do not represent those of Target Australia," a spokeswoman said.

The company wouldn't be drawn on whether it would review its relationship with the presenter.

Pop star and TV personality Dannii Minogue, who featured alongside Kruger in the Target TV and print campaign, and joined her on the catwalk at Melbourne Fashion Festival, is a prominent ambassador for the Jeans For Refugees initiative.

Sonia Kruger with Dannii Minogue, Jessica Mauboy and Fiona Faulkner. Picture Norm Oorloff
A representative for Minogue declined to comment on the now awkward association.

Public anger continues to grow over her "extreme" remarks on Monday, including a call for Muslims to be banned from entering Australia.

A tearful on-air clarification yesterday failed to smooth things over, with a petition calling for her to be sacked attracting 4,000 signatures in 48 hours.

Channel Nine remains silent on the issue and Kruger has gone to ground, refusing to talk to the press and staying away from her social media accounts.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

When we tell a traitorous filth-spouting mainstream journalist that we hope their black or Muslim friends rape their families and cut their heads off, we are not threatening to do any such thing ourselves, but we do fully expect exactly such things to happen ... if not today, perhaps tomorrow. Why? Because the rest of us are smart enough to separate ourselves from the scum of the earth, while MSM journalists dictate that we must invite them into our homes. So yes, we do hope that these suicidal maniacs get what they are forcing upon us - we hope they get what they deserve.

Personally, if I had my way, I'd happily kick the chair out from under traitor Shannon Molloy and fair number of other journalists' feet and watch their necks stretch as they swing in the breeze.

@Cailen.

BTW  We have absolutely no connection to UPF or any of the pseudo-patriot, pro-multicultural, anti-Muslim groups. We fight to bring about a Whiter and Brighter World - not the multi-hued, rotten world of the technicolour yawn.

There are extremists among us — and they're not Muslim

Shannon Molloy, National TV Writer, News Corp Australia |  21 July 2016

http://www.couriermail.com.au/rendezview/there-are-extremists-are-among-us--and-theyre-not-muslim/news-story/42993d18efc4cbfef5435370a4c17d75?nk=8567981df3c02c009e717979aef88822-1469080995

I woke on Wednesday morning to find myself the prime target of a frightening subgroup inspired by a narrow, hateful ideology.

They promised violence and made clear, frightening threats against my safety. They filled my Facebook inbox with hundreds of vile and offensive messages.

They explained why my family members should be attacked — raped and beheaded, to be exact.

I was called a faggot, a poofter c***, a traitor, a d***-sucking leftist and a grub.

What inspired this extraordinary response? I wrote a benign story about the Sonia Kruger controversy, reporting how some of her mates in the TV industry had been gagged by their networks from publicly supporting her.

And the hate didn't come from Muslims.

This irrational onslaught was courtesy of a group of Australian patriots — the United Patriots Front, a group, they say, who fight for free speech and decry so-called attempts to impose radicalism, who want to "reclaim" this country.

This is an insight into how they do it, it seems: "Just to let you know every patriot group in the country now has your information. Good luck and stay safe," one message warned.

"I wouldn't walk alone if I was you. You have made a lot of enemies," another said.

"I hope the Islamists affect you personally, rape one of your loved ones or perhaps behead one," a particularly vile one read in part.

"I've got a few boys down your way who are keen to show you how many people stand by (Sonia Kruger). They'll be giving you some real Aussie pride to take into consideration before your next bull* article."

That's just the tip of a very scary iceberg. Who are these people?

That's the thing — glances at their social media profiles show they're ordinary Australians. They're mums and dads, people with good jobs and mortgages, passionate people who love their country.

But at the drop of a hat and with little encouragement, these regular folks mobilised and sought to instil terror in me.

They took it upon themselves to tell me I'd face danger and violence, that they knew where I live and would come for me, and that they hoped my loved ones would be raped or blown up.

In an instant, they went from reasonable to rabid in a fashion that should ring alarm bells.

People who deplore extreme behaviour, who claim they're at the frontline defending our rights against terror, acted in an incredibly violent, vile and inappropriate manner.

In that moment, they became no better than the radical people they despise and fear. All this over a single story about the TV industry's response to Ms Kruger and her comments.

Extreme behaviour, a desire to terrify, a group unquestionably tied to a strict ideology, people who will put aside reasoned and calm conduct to threaten and intimidate...

Does that sound familiar?

Be sure to read the comments at the bottom of the source article.

Shannon Molloy has since closed his Twitter account and pretends to have gone into hiding, claiming that White people standing up for their rights scare him more than the machete wielding chocolate soldiers of ISIS.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top