Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Labor Party Wants Gay Marriage Laws in Place Now

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 May 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/opinion/straight-talk-on-gay-marriage/story-fnk0b216-1227387220094

LISTEN up straight people: it really doesn't matter if you disagree with same-sex marriage. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Zilch. Nada. 

That might be hard to comprehend when you go through life thinking the world revolves around you, and that your opinion is the only one that matters. But the suggestion that gay people should be refused the same rights as you because you don't like the idea? Get real.

You can disagree with it if you want. It just doesn't matter. If every single human right hinged on the feelings of white, heterosexual people, can you imagine the world we'd currently be living in?

I can — it's called the '50s. You know, an era when racism, sexism and homophobia ran rampant. The only people who had real rights were white folks with a dick between their legs.

Some might remember it fondly as a time when society was built on a foundation of wholesome Christian and Catholic values. Unfortunately, that black-and-white religious morality was also responsible for the Stolen Generation and epidemic levels of child molestation — issues society is still dealing with the ramifications of today.

So forgive me for laughing when a Catholic bishop issues a warning that legalising same-sex marriage will create another Stolen Generation. We wouldn't want to step on their toes, after all they own the patent on making those.

Or when two Darwin catholic schools send home brochures against gay marriage.

Here's some breaking news: gay marriage also has nothing to do with religion. Religion claiming marriage is like McDonalds trying to say they invented hamburgers. They were around a long time before Maccas popped up.

In her book Marriage, A History: From Obedience to Intimacy, Professor Stephanie Coontz dismissed the notion that marriage between man and woman has always been the way. She wrote of multiple periods throughout history where same-sex marriage was accepted and seen as equal.

But I digress — the point is I'm sick of being told I'm not allowed to have equal rights because it makes heterosexual people uncomfortable.

I'm sick of being told I can have a civil union but the word marriage is sacred and should be restricted to straight people.

I'm sick of morons saying that allowing two consenting gay people to get married will open the floodgates for paedophiles and zoophiliacs, who prey on those unable to consent like vulnerable children and animals, to be accepted.

I'm sick of people asking: "isn't there more important issues to focus on?" You know, because making sure all humans are treated fairly, and equally isn't important.

Here's an issue we can focus on — why are there so many small-minded nitwits?

It will not impact your life at all. Nobody is forcing you to marry the same sex.

What is the worst that will happen? Gay people will get married? You might be invited to a few more weddings?

Some gay couples — just like their straight counterparts — will get divorced?

Gay people getting married won't take anything away from your marriage.

Instead of coming up with a list of inane, stupid reasons to defend your bigoted views, how about you just say you don't like it?

It isn't going to make you look any less stupid.

At the end of the day, you are allowed to have an opinion. Nobody has said "stop having that opinion". But that opinion should not be allowed to impact other people's lives.

The time for change is here. Whether you like it or not, the tide is turning. Same-sex marriage is inevitable, if that's now or in a few more years.

Even conservative politicians are coming around.

Federal Liberal Solomon MP Natasha Griggs believes marriage should remain between a man and a woman.

But she decided to put her own feelings aside and surveyed her constituents to find out what they think.

An overwhelming 86 per cent said that they support marriage equality.

"(Voters) think it's time for change," she told SKY News.

She will now support marriage equality, even if Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not allow a conscience vote.

Even conservative posterboy and CLP blunderer Dave Tollner said this week that he would vote yes for gay marriage and that "people should be able to do what they want provided they don't impact on people doing what they want".

Frankly, you should be embarrassed if Tollner supports a social issue like same-sex marriage before you do.

You can dig your heels in and complain as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that it will happen eventually.

And at some point in the future, the opinions of those who stood against same-sex marriage will be relegated to footnotes in history, seen as antiquated views of small-minded bigots — just like those of the supporters of '50s era sexism and racism are now.

The real question is: when your grandkids open the history books and ask which side you were on during the same-sex marriage debate, do you really want to have to tell them that you were against equality?

&:( Look at the Pro homo Journalist's comments!

Homosexuality is a defilation of nature. White people need to breed to survive. Considering 2% of the world's population are white women who can breed we need all the white kids we can get! Homosexuality, miscegenation and career women who are deliberately barren  will make us all drop our flag for non whites to pick up!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/local/adelaide/2015/06/04/new-laws-for-lesbian-parents-in-sa.html

New laws to make it easier for lesbian parents to be included on a child's birth certificate have passed the upper house of the South Australian parliament.

The Greens bill dispenses with previous requirements for the parents to prove they lived together for three years before conception of the child if they both want to be listed on the birth certificate.

Other states don't have the three-year rule, which Greens MP Tammy Franks says has proved a barrier to many lesbian couples.

There is also no similar requirement in SA for two men who father a child with a surrogate to prove they have lived together for three years.The bill will now go before parliament's lower house for approval.

... and the parent that should be written on the paper should be.. "the turkey bastor!"

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join