Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Immigration Minister Shot Down by MSM for Telling the Truth About Reffos

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Wed 18 May 2016

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/an-exercise-in-pig-ignorance-and-dogwhistling/news-story/39a953668dcd3c8129db924cff770066

In a chat on Sky News last night about the Greens' proposal to get our refugee intake up to 50,000, Mr Dutton said: "They won't be numerate or literate in their own language, let alone English. These people would be taking Australian jobs, there's no question about that. For many of them that would be unemployed, they would languish in unemployment queues and on Medicare and the rest of it, so there would be huge cost and there's no sense in sugar-coating that, that's the scenario."

To be clear: they'll take all our jobs and also they won't get jobs.

Could he be genuinely oblivious to the fact that many asylum seekers are highly educated and qualified people fleeing their country for political reasons? That there is a long history of refugees contributing to Australia?

Hell, down here in South Australia our Governor is a former refugee. But I guess if some Anglo Saxon wanted that gig, the Honourable Hieu Van Le nicked it from him.

Immigration Minister Peter Dutton. (Picture: Bradley Cooper)

The only other explanation is that Mr Dutton is reaching out to Australians' basest instincts; he's deliberately feeding into red-neck mouth-breathing fears.

Either way, it's appalling conduct for a Minister.

Mega-brain author, George Megalogenis, in his latest book Second Chance, writes that more people bring more prosperity.

He has mapped out Australia's history and found that as we increase our migrant intake and diversity, we get richer (and not just in the fabric of our society, in actual cold, hard cash).

Then, the cycle goes, we get mean and insular. We want to protect all that we have built up from those grabby foreigners. The waves of immigrants that give those who are already settled the heebie jeebies. Because their fears blind them to the very real contributions immigrants and refugees make.

So we clamp down on people coming in. And, Megalogenis argues, that kicks off the downturn in our economy.

It's sweet, yes? Generosity brings material rewards. Not to mention how good it feels to not be an utter arsehat.

Dutton's right on one thing; it's important not to sugarcoat the situation. Plenty of refugees have suffered civil war, rape, torture. They may not be able to slot swiftly into the Federal Government's new internship program.

As it happened: Turnbull backs Dutton over 'illiterate' refugee comments
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/live-federal-election-blog-may-18/7423146
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has backed Peter Dutton, saying he is an "excellent" Immigration Minister and that he is right to say that many of the refugees who could head to Australia are illiterate.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

More media left wing crap about this immigration stance

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/opinion/immigration-minister-peter-duttons-comments-about-illiterate-refugees-out-of-line/news-story/fff124bebc71769bd739837a5eefa227

Once upon a time there lived a conservative politician who thought Australia needed to cut back on Asian immigration because it was up to this country to decide what its "cultural identity" should be.

Sounds a bit like a Brothers Grimm tale gone wrong.

Except there is nothing fable-like here because the politician was a real person and Coalition Opposition Leader by the name of John Howard who had just released his party's immigration policy back in 1988.

A policy that called for an end to multiculturalism, and ultimately cost Howard his job before he conceded to making a mistake a decade later.

Almost 30 years on and a politician of the same ilk has blithely waded into similar waters.

His name is Peter Dutton but, alarmingly, he isn't in the safe holds of Opposition.
He is the Federal Government's Immigration Minister and barely two weeks into a Federal election campaign, he has already opted to play the xenophobic card in a bid for cheap votes.

He's pulled out the old chestnut of illiterate immigrants coming to our country and stealing the rightful jobs of Australians (you know, the white variety), while simultaneously bludging off our hard-earned taxes (yeah, go figure).

Of course his job is on the line so what better way to gain momentum than to incite hate and fear among the masses.

Now a lot has been said about his comments over the past few days. They've been labelled disgraceful and factually incorrect.

I don't think I need to lend my voice to this deserved outrage but what I will say is that his words took me back to a 13-year-old me watching the boxset with my – migrant – parents as Howard told the nation he didn't value them.

Back then I felt ashamed. Today I refuse to stand for it.

I will not stand for it because I have a father who came to Australia as a 16-year-old not knowing a word of English but worked punishing hours to create a construction company that saw schools and health clinics built in some of the Territory's most remote communities for the first time.

I will not stand for it because I have a mum who fled Cyprus with her parents in search of a better life and went on to become someone who has helped raise hundreds of Darwin children over the past three decades in an industry that barely pays its workers $20 an hour for their effort.

I will not stand for it because I live in one of Australia's most culturally diverse cities - a multicultural tropical hotpot of the most welcoming people in the world.

Where people descend from all corners of the globe and a city that has proudly seen rise to Chinese lord mayors, Indian surgeons, Vietnamese business owners, Greek politicians, and Italian childcare workers.

A city that has prospered through the large contribution of the hardworking ethic of a post-war migrant population.

Where our markets and festivals and people and history – our "cultural identity" - proves to the rest of the world just how diversity and tolerance should be done.

And while I know regressive talk of "immigrants stealing jobs" will resurface again and again over my lifetime, I also know that there are so many more people today willing to say this type of language is not okay. People who are willing to teach their children now and into the future that those from diverse backgrounds can bring the same worth to the table as those lucky enough to be born in this country.

Then maybe one day the muppets who enjoy playing race-card politics will realise they are the ones in minority.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9982545/Calls-Australia-20-000-Afghanistan-refugees.html

Activists have called on the federal government to increase Australia's intake of refugees from Afghanistan.

A small group gathered in Brisbane on Sunday, also campaigning for permanent visas for all Afghan asylum seekers and refugees, and an end to the ban on refugees arriving from Indonesia

About 122,000 people have been evacuated from Afghanistan since the Taliban retook the capital of Kabul in August.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has promised 3000 places will be allocated to Afghan refugees in Australia's humanitarian migration program this financial year, but has rebuffed calls for an extra intake.

However, Immigration Minister Alex Hawke has recently flagged that the federal government's initial commitment could rise to 5000 people

The Refugee Action Coalition (RAC), along with churches and human rights groups, have called for a special intake of at least 20,000 people.

The UK and Canada have promised to grant safe haven to 20,000 refugees looking to escape the new regime.

Hazara community elder Hassan Ghoulam spoke at the rally, saying Australia has a particular responsibility to accept Afghan refugees given its role in the conflict.

'Australia has to compensate for this decision that they have made,' he said

We should do something much more than just 5000 (people) even.'

The Taliban is going from home to home, picking people up in the middle of the night and disappearing them, he said, and Australia's reluctance to increase its intake is leaving families to die.

'People in Afghanistan matter as much as any other life

A rally for Afghan women is planned in Brisbane on Sunday, September 19. More interstate rallies are being planned for as soon as lockdowns lift in Sydney and Melbourne

&:(
Looks like the Afghan community seek this opportunity to boost their numbers here at our expense?! I mean you give them an inch and they take a mile! Did anybody ask us if we even wanted them here? What good are they here?

Bloody breaking their necks to get them! .... Disgusting these so called human rights advocates shot us down for even suggesting we want White Sth African refugees ! The people who'd fit in the best and are suitable for breeding with!
The Price is Reich!