Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Illegal Aliens Live in Luxury

Started by ChrisSmith, Tue 11 May 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
More driven to sew lips shut
Debbie Guest From:The Australian November 23, 2010

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/more-driven-to-sew-lips-shut/comments-e6frg13u-1225959159320

AN Iraqi man detained on Christmas Island has attempted suicide and more asylum-seekers are sewing their lips shut.

The protests are in response to what asylum-seekers say are inhumane delays in processing their cases.

There were reports yesterday that about 20 asylum-seekers had stitched their lips together, with another 230 on a hunger strike at the island's main detention centre.

The protest comes as the Department of Immigration and Citizenship said detained asylum-seekers, including the 2827 at Christmas Island, had been told on the weekend that a recent landmark High Court decision meant they would now have access to judicial review if their cases were refused by the department.

A department spokesman said that asylum-seekers would also soon receive letters informing them of their new rights.

He refused to say how many were taking part in the lip-sewing protest but confirmed that the number of self-harm incidents had increased since the 10 cases reported on Friday.

A spokesman for the department refuted claims by a refugee advocate that 230 were on a hunger strike and said the number was actually 150, although some were drinking and eating sugar.

"DIAC staff have explained that their actions will not alter the outcome or accelerate the time necessary to assess those claims," he said.

Comment:

It might be happening today, but it's old news. Goes on all the time. What is news is that an overwhelming amount of Australians are waking up and rejecting the muds. Read the comments:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/more-driven-to-sew-lips-shut/comments-e6frg13u-1225959159320

My favourites:

Quote from: Alan of Lancelin Posted at 8:00 AM Today

Just how genuine are the Tamils in their claim for asylum? "REFUGEES STILL GOING HOME FOR HOLIDAYS October 24 OTTAWA. Tamils who have claimed refugee status in Canada continue to present their refugee papers in order to get travel documents that will let them head back to their native Sri Lanka. QMI Agency reported in August that an internal government sampling of Sri Lankan nationals found that 70% of those that had successfully claimed refugee status in Canada had travelled back to the country they claimed was persecuting them". I wonder if they claim Centrelink payments while they are in Sri Lanka? http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/10/24/15811426.html

Quote from: Luke of Brisbane Posted at 7:46 AM Today
What is the address I can send needles and cotton to?

Comment 11 of 56

Pontifex Cambeul.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Asylum seekers luxury rewards
Glenn Cordingley Paul Lampathakis From:The Sunday Times April 23, 2011

Luxury Tourist Resort or an Inhuman Racist Prison?

ASYLUM seekers who sign up for art classes and play sport while in detention in WA are earning "reward points", which they can cash in for luxuries such as automated nose-hair trimmers, cigarettes and chocolate.

The luxuries are costing taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars a year.

Detainees in Australia, including those in WA, are entitled to claim battery-operated grooming gadgets, cigarettes, phone cards, snacks and confectionery by using reward points earned while playing soccer, volleyball and table tennis, and attending English and art lessons.

It comes as another two boats carrying suspected asylum seekers were intercepted by Australian authorities on Friday, one northwest of Christmas Island, believed to have 50 passengers, and another, which arrived on Cocos Island with 81 passengers.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship this week confirmed that the Christmas Island centre had recently received a bulk delivery of taxpayer-funded nose-hair trimmers.

The department refused to say how much they cost, but sources told The Sunday Times the figure was about $7000.

Insiders at Curtin Immigration Detention Centre, 40km southeast of Derby, said a recent shipment of cigarettes intended for detainees was worth about $10,000. A spokesman for Immigration and Citizenship Minister Chris Bowen refused to say how much the Federal Government spent on detainees' cigarettes, but did not rule out that the Curtin shipment cost as much as $10,000.

A department spokeswoman said detention services contractor SERCO supplied a range of personal items for clients to buy using the points system, which applied in canteens in all Australian immigration detention facilities.

The spokeswoman could not say how many points were needed to buy the clippers.

Meanwhile, Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop yesterday said she was "deeply concerned" by reports there would be continued outbreaks of violence and protests at Australia's detention centres, with authorities and police short of resources to deal with further unrest.

Comments on this story

michele of southwest Posted at 3:02 PM Today
hey yes jonathon b i need lots of dental work i cant afford you think if i go try drowning myself the government might pay for it

Valerie of woodruffe Posted at 2:55 PM Today
About time Centrelink rewarded me with a battery-operated grooming gadget I'm due for a reward afterbeing with them for so long.

notthemajority? Posted at 2:29 PM Today
Whatever happened to "stop the boats"? It costs me money to enrol my son in soccer, and I can't afford to take art classes, and I am an Aussie. I was devo'd when I saw them burning the buildings provided for them. It doesn't matter what they burn though cos the govt will just provide more for them. It's so depressing :(

More comments http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/asylum-seekers-luxury-rewards/comments-e6frg13u-1226043768220

Greens want Government to double refugee numbers
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/villawood-protest-continues-as-curtin-detention-centre-protest-begins/story-e6frea8c-1226044026675
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/top-stories/villawood-protest-continues-as-curtin-detention-centre-protest-begins/story-e6frg12l-1226044058281

Greens call for increase in refugee intake
Three protesters still on roof at Villawood
300 detainees in hunger strike at WA centre

Villawood Detention Centre in Flames http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/gallery-e6frea6u-1226042577272?page=1

It's becoming difficult to find the news articles about the recent riots by illegals without an intensive search. The reason of course is that the media did their job, published the news and now they are part of the process of cover up and force the average idiot to feel sorry that the poor victimised refugees had to set fire to their buildings just to gain attention. It won't work!

Pontifex Cambeul.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Meanwhile: ASYLUM seekers convicted of a crime in detention would face deportation under changes to be made retrospective, after days of protest.

Article: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/rioters-could-be-deported-under-law-changes/story-e6frf7l6-1226044726193?from=public_rss

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

ASYLUM seekers protesting on detention centre roofs should be forcibly removed, Opposition Leader Tony Abbott has said.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/abbott-backs-use-of-force/story-e6frea8c-1226045952134

As vigils by several asylum seekers continue at Villawood and on Christmas Island, Mr Abbott called for the Government to act.

But Immigration Minister Chris Bowen said it would not be appropriate for him to order authorities to kick protesters off a roof because it could endanger lives.

Mr Abbott told 2GB radio that it was not good enough for the Government to try to ignore protests in detention centres.

"You can't have a situation ... where people are acting in consistent defiance of legitimate authority and these protests have to be ended," Mr Abbott said.

"It just has to be sorted out and I think that the problem is that the Government is just not strong enough to do it."

Rioting detainees may get second chance

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/rioting-detainees-may-get-second-chance/story-e6frea8c-1226045820570

TROUBLE-makers in immigration detention centres could still have a chance of getting permanent residency in Australia, the government admits.

On Christmas Island, six detainees are currently holding rooftop protests and a separate group is on hunger strike.

Three male protesters have started their second week on top of Sydney's Villawood Immigration Detention Centre.

And a group of 50 Afghan detainees at the Curtin facility in WA has just ended a hunger strike.

Immigration Minister Chris Bowen yesterday announced legal changes to deter violent unrest.

Under the proposed changes to migration law, refugees found guilty of a crime while in detention would automatically fail a character test and may be denied a permanent visa.

Amnesty International refugee spokesman Dr Graham Thom said Labor's new policy was a knee-jerk reaction to the detention centre riots.

Dr Thom disagreed with the view that detainees convicted of an offence should automatically fail the character test, making it almost impossible to access a permanent protection visa.

"I've seen it time and time again with my work. Asylum seekers arrive at detention centres grateful and optimistic, but as the months or years go by they break, becoming depressed, resorting to self harm or lashing out," he said.

"The recent violence at Villawood and Christmas Island is not excusable - but it's not surprising, either."

Mark Twain.

ChrisSmith

I am really tempted to go down there with a sign saying "JUMP!" or "DO A FLIP!"

Just for kicks... It's not that far away from me

Rev.Cambeul

WAR of words follows police confirmation that a bomb was found inside troubled detention centre as it was set alight.

Article: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/bomb-at-villawood-sparks-minister-shock-jock-stoush/story-e6frf7l6-1226049822870?from=public_rss

Minister in dark about homemade 'bomb' found at the Villawood detention centre

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/minister-in-dark-about-homemade-bomb-found-at-the-villawood-detention-centre/story-fn59niix-1226049918070

IMMIGRATION Minister Bowen has demanded answers from his department after it failed to tell him a homemade incendiary device had been discovered at Sydney's Villawood detention centre...

The device, believed to have been made from a can of flyspray and canola cooking oil, was found by police after a suspicious fire in a computer room at the detention centre on Saturday, March 19.

The fire came a month before the April 20 riot at Villawood in which nine rooms were gutted and damage caused worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The issue today sparked an on-air brawl between Immigration Minister Chris Bowen and 2GB presenter Ray Hadley, who revealed the discovery. ...

Hadley accused the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of being "as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike".

Mark Twain.