Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Gaoled Abos Bashed & Gassed for Bad Behaviour/The Softies Grizzle Big Time!

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Mon 25 Jul 2016

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm

Did anybody see the four corners report last night?
If you missed it and want to see how crazy the coons are in Gaol and watch the guards gas and belt the up click the link!  :)

http://www.news.com.au/national/abc-four-corners-reveals-footage-showing-extent-of-alleged-abuse-of-youths-in-the-northern-territory/news-story/a4280b966916b1867fd6f25853b4aec9

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/abcs-four-corners-reports-evidence-of-torture-of-children-in-nts-don-dale-detention-centre/news-story/0a6e7c8e3043e63cb8e91825f74df3cc

CORRECTIONS officers tear-gassing, "torturing" and stripping children naked in detention at Don Dale is a "national disgrace that demands a national inquiry", says the Sydney-based law firm representing two of the youths..

Shocking footage taken from the so-called "riot" at Don Dale Youth Detention Centre in August 2014 shows corrections officers tear-gassing six kids — most of whom were in their cells — wrestling them to the ground and calling them "little f****rs".

The footage, obtained by ABC, calls into question statements by officials at the time that the riot was caused by youth prisoners escaping their cells.

Peter O'Brien, a lawyer representing two of the youths in legal action against the Government, said the handling of youth detainees would be classified by the United Nations as "torture".

"A Royal Commission into the treatment of children in Northern Territory detention is absolutely essential to determine the extent and impact of the abuse and to determine why this abuse was allowed to occur," he said.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Royal Commission to Blame White People

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/malcolm-turnbull-plans-inquiry-into-nt-youth-centres-after-damming-four-corners-report/news-story/ba6f23eb99af65af0c24083c54ba408c

THE NT Corrections Minister John Elferink has been sacked over the Don Dale youth detention centre revelations as the Prime Minister announces a royal commission.

PM Turnbull: Aborigines are sacred to Australia ... Blame those White fellows

NT Chief Minister Adam Giles, who has now taken over the Corrections portfolio effective immediately, said there had been "a culture of cover-up in the Corrections system".

Mr Giles has also announced the NT government will construct an alternative detention facility for youths.

Earlier, the Northern Territory Labor opposition called for a criminal investigation into staff at Darwin's Don Dale youth detention centre

Earlier, the Northern Territory Labor opposition called for a criminal investigation into staff at Darwin's Don Dale youth detention centre after video footage of staff abusing inmates was aired on the ABC.

Mr Giles defended his government's record on juvenile justice. "In my conversation with [Federal Attorney-General] George Brandis, I said I want the royal commission not just to look at the corrections system in the Northern Territory, I also want it to look at child protection in the Northern Territory," he said.
He said he had visited the Don Dale dention centre early this morning with the NT corrections commissioner.

"I inspected the intake area, I saw many of the detainees in their place of residence. I saw them playing football and I just wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with the level of amenity," he said.

"What we're changing is a culture of an organisation within the youth detention system and I think we've come a long way in that time," he said.

"We take full responsibility but what we also say is it is a challenging environment."

The chief minister was also asked about the use of masks to prevent detainees from spitting on guards
Where you have children who are threatening to smash their had head against a wall, to break their arms on prison doors, they are spitting on Corrections officers, we need to put in place the best, humane procedures possible," Mr Giles said.

"Everybody wants the children of Australia to be loved and cared for.

"Unfortunately, some of them are coming through child protection, some are finding their way into detention and we have to protect them as well as try and rehabilitate them.

They can speak for themselves.. these coon kids deserved to be gassed all the time!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

That little * in the pictures isn't the innocent black angel they claim it to be. It has committed numerous Hate Crimes against random White people and will soon launch upon a career as a killer. The evidence is below.

Dylan Voller, photographed in restraints and a spit hood ...

Extract: A youth justice advocacy project worker had reported that Voller had suffered "anger issues" and had a "propensity to spit".

Then on February 7, 2014, Voller got drunk and "high on ice" and with two other young men went on a 24-hour crime spree, attacking two men and a police officer.

It was during his incarceration following being found guilty for this series of incidents that Voller was placed in restraints and the spit hood in the now infamous Don Dale Youth Detention Centre in Darwin.

ABC-TV's Four Corners showed images of Voller hooded and strapped into a mechanical restraint chair for almost two hours in March 2015, when he was serving a total of two years and three months' minimum sentence.

Voller's spree began in Alice Spring's iconic Todd Street, where he and the two other young men tried to rob a man walking to work.

A court later heard that Voller, then a slightly built teen, ran bare-chested at the man, yelling "you fat white racist dog. You yelled at us".

The three teens took the man's wallet, knocked him to the pavement and kicked him in the ribs.

Still high on drugs the following day, the boys ambushed Luke McIntyre near a store where the 17-year-old was trying to buy cigarettes.

Voller struck him with a mop handle, punched him in the face and stole his wallet. McIntyre was bashed unconscious, then his three assailants fled in a Holden Commodore.

Voller was behind the wheel and tried to run down a "terrified" Constable Gerard Reardon who had ordered the trio to stop.

On August 13, 2014, Northern Territory Supreme Court Justice Peter Barr sentenced Voller to a maximum of three years and eight months for attempted robbery, aggravated robbery and recklessly endangering serious harm.

Voller, who was already in custody, had a 20 month non-parole period to serve. Justice Barr noted that the 16-year-old had a very troubled past, dating back to when he was an 11-year-old and had committed more than 50 offences, including crimes of violence, over five years.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/car-crashes-through-gates-of-don-dale-youth-detention-centre/news-story/c7bd83863a9cb5830a4a6805a87c7429

TWO 16-year-old escapees returned to the scene of the crime in spectacular fashion when they drove back into Don Dale Youth Detention Centre after breaking out less than 48 hours earlier.

Josiah Binsaris and Ethan Austral quite literally drove back into Don Dale, ploughing a stolen Toyota Yaris into roller doors at the front of the detention centre on Tuesday afternoon.

Don Dale jail ram raid
After crashing into the roller doors the pair ignored police demands to surrender for more than half an hour, continuing to drive around the detention centre before finally being arrested.

TRG, Metropolitan Patrol Group and dog squad units raced to Don Dale and the facility was put into lockdown after the two raced into the facility.

Binsaris and Austral were part of a group of six who allegedly caused tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage in B-Block of Don Dale on Sunday night as youth justice officers watched on powerlessly.

The young hoods forced youth justice officers back after allegedly arming themselves with makeshift weapons, disabling doors in the sector they were trashing.

After spending more than 20 minutes ransacking two accommodation units and the centre's education facility, five of the offenders forced their way on to the centre's roof.

Four of them then breached Don Dale's internal fence, with Binsaris and Austral making it over a second fence to freedom.

But for reasons no one can yet explain, the two escapees led police in a pursuit before turning into Tivendale Rd and heading back to Don Dale.

Crime Commander Mike Murphy said it was still too early to know what had motivated Binsaris and Austral to return to Don Dale.

"Obviously this event's just unfolded, the two youths have just been arrested, that information's not known to me at this time and it will become clearer during the court process when the information's disclosed," Commander Murphy said shortly after Binsaris and Austral were driven out of Don Dale in separate paddy wagons.

Police were alerted that the pair were out of hiding shortly before midday after a Toyota Yaris was reported to have driven off from a service station in Fannie Bay without paying for petrol.

The Yaris driven into Don Dale is believed to have been the third vehicle stolen by the two in their brief period of freedom.

The car which drove through the roller door of Don Dale Youth Detention Centre
After stealing a car shortly after breaking out of Don Dale just after 7.30pm on Sunday the pair visited Austral's mother Jodine Austral at her Woodroffe home about 9pm.

The first stolen car was later found dumped in Stuart Park.

Commander Murphy described yesterday's arrests as a good result.

"What we need to do now is get on with the police investigation. We need to collect all the necessary evidence," he said.

"And we need to put them before the courts to answer a number of charges including traffic offences, escaping lawful custody, criminal damage and find if they've been associated with anyone that's actually been supporting their efforts during the time when they escaped."

Look who the little bastard is thanking?! The horrid Abo's that ran riot!
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/malcolm-turnbull-plans-inquiry-into-nt-youth-centres-after-damming-four-corners-report/news-story/ba6f23eb99af65af0c24083c54ba408c

http://twitter.com/caromeldrum/status/757850923406270464
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Stop the over-reaction. This was not 'torture'

John Hefferman | Adelaide Advertiser | 28 July 2016

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview/stop-the-overreaction-this-was-not-torture/news-story/7d2e9854021b2a9d9589e33599a48f9b?nk=8567981df3c02c009e717979aef88822-1469701483

In regard to the recent exposure of the so-called torture of young offenders in the Northern Territory juvenile detention centres, I don't think I have ever seen such an unprecedented over-reaction during all my years working in the criminal justice system.

After more than 33 years working in both adult and juvenile corrections I feel I am qualified to present an informed opinion on this situation.

The ABC "Four Corners" program a few nights ago showed just a few seconds of edited footage which has now resulted in politicians from all over the country jumping on the bandwagon and declaring years of torture and cover-up in the management of juveniles offenders in the NT.

As evidence of this "torture" the ABC presented an image of a detainee in a chair with a hood over his head and proclaimed this is the way prisoners of war are treated, not kids.

I'm sorry, but through my experienced eyes I see a juvenile offender, who has obviously been acting out, being provided time out, restrained in an approved chair, with an approved "spit hood" covering his head.

Please don't misunderstand me, I would never condone the use of excessive force and a couple of incidents shown on video would suggest that staff may have crossed the line and gone too far on those occasions.

But that said, force must be used in certain instances within adult and juvenile correctional centres, that is a fact of life. These juveniles are not locked up for stealing lollies from the local corner store. By the time they are actually incarcerated they have been given every possible chance by the courts.

I find it somewhat ironic that society demands of our governments and the judiciary that both adults and juveniles that commit extremely serious crimes receive the maximum penalty available. Our politicians respond to these requests and talk tough in the process and vow to protect the community by ensuring the offenders are put behind bars for as long as possible.

Yet, when those same offenders, when incarcerated, choose to behave in the same manner that resulted in their imprisonment by kicking, punching and spitting on gaol staff, politicians want to become all self-righteous when prison staff are forced to address that behaviour within the limited means available.

The policies and procedure relating to the use of force with gaols and detention centres are very specific in nature. They are also very restrictive in the amount of force that can be used, particularly when it come to juveniles.

There are approved levels of force and permission must be gained from the relevant authority as the level of force to be used increases. Departmental heads have approved those policies and politicians are aware of them, however, it appears now right now everyone in authority is ducking for cover leaving officers on the ground to assume the responsibility.

Correctional centres and juvenile detention centres, by their very nature, are dangerous places to work. Everyday staff are abused and quite often assaulted by those that are housed within. The work the officers perform is difficult and demanding.

When it comes to the management of young offenders, I have found some of the most compassionate people work in these centres. Officers trying their best to manage these offenders are often dealing with the consequences of young offenders who have absolutely no respect for the law. By the time the offender reaches a point where a magistrate decides incarceration is the only answer the damage is well and truly done.

In my opinion what is happening now is completely unfair to those staff tasked with managing young offenders.

There is another side to this story. A side that I do not believe for a moment to be as sinister and as secretive as what certain people would have us believe. It should not require a royal commission to determine the full facts of this matter. A full investigation at a fraction of the cost, I believe, would achieve the same result. Talk about using a sledgehammer to crush a walnut.

John Heffernan is the former governor of Grafton Jail

The Best Comment ...
Quote from: Article Contributor (Adelaide Advertiser)shae
Id love to see some of our so called politicians and news reporters do our job. Everyday we face incidents where inmates bite, spit, try to self harm, assault fellow inmates and officers, try to groom and manipulate offices within the system that's in place for our care of duty for the crims we look after. ABC next time you show footage of people being managed within our care tell the viewers why these people are being managed this way e,g self harmers, inmates assaulting staff,  inmates biting there lips and spitting blood on officers or refusing to follow simple directions from staff for there well being. 
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top