Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
« Reply #75 on: 22 March 2019 at 23:04 »
https://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/5969911/alleged-nsw-far-right-extremist-charged/?cs=9397

An alleged far-right extremist has been charged in Sydney with threatening a Melbourne lawyer and journalist who had written about him.

Nathan Sykes was arrested at his Brighton-Le-Sands home on Friday morning and taken to Newtown police station where he was charged with three counts of using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence; and two counts of using a carriage service to threaten serious harm

Sykes is a lieutenant of prominent white supremacist Jim Saleam, according to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald and the Age.

The newspapers on Friday said the 50-year-old was arrested over allegations he made repeated and explicit violent threats to Melbourne lawyer and journalist Luke McMahon.

McMahon in 2017 wrote that Sykes had used pseudonyms to harass left-wing and Muslim activists on social media and contribute to the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer.

Sykes on Friday was granted strict bail on the condition he doesn't travel to Victoria, doesn't contact the alleged victim and that he surrenders his passport to NSW Police.

As he was leaving the police station, Sykes was asked by a reporter if he'd threatened McMahon.

"No, I was harassed by a troll," he replied.

Asked the same question again he replied: "If that guy's a journalist, mate, I'm a goddamn rocket scientist."

Sykes, trying to conceal his identity with a piece of paper as he walked through Newtown, revealed large rings on each finger of his right hand.

One ring bore the Iron Cross, a symbol often associated with the German military during the Nazi era.

Another ring featured the logo of the Golden Dawn, a Greek ultranationalist political movement.

Sykes is due to face Newtown Local Court on April 4.

The following was published by the SMH (Luke McMahon's employer) two days prior to the above article:
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/right-winger-s-violent-threats-ignored-as-police-find-not-enough-evidence-20190320-p515xl.html

It’s open season on right wing people here now. Provoke right wing internet posters and expect them to keep quiet?!

Traitors Attack

The race-traitors of the OHPI have also smeared a friend of Australian Creators: White Racial Loyalist and Activist, Nathan Sykes. http://ohpi.org.au/nathan-sykes-an-australian-troll

Brother Nathan says most of it is bullsh*t, so I wont bother to reprint any of it here. Instead, I'll link you to some pages that explain Brother Nathan's story in full:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/revealing-the-secrets-of-one-of-australias-worst-online-trolls-20170413-gvklv8.html
Note: Nathan is not Jewish. The Jewish smear is just one of the most common tactics used by anti-Whites to delegitimise White Nationalists/White Racial Activists.

LUKE MCMAHON: FAIRFAX’S ANARCHIST TROLL
https://unitednationalistsaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/luke-mcmahon-fairfaxs-anarchist-troll

NATIONALIST TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MEDIA TROLL
https://unitednationalistsaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/nationalist-to-pursue-legal-action-against-media-troll

FAIRFAX MEDIA’S CRIMINAL TROLL EXPOSED!
https://unitednationalistsaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/fairfax-medias-criminal-troll-exposed

Cailen.

Edit: Update from Cailen:

In 2017, a violent thug of a Marxist, a well established and well known Trade Union Member with a rich daddy, appeared at Australia First Party leader, Jim Saleam's home,banging on doors and rattling windows, slinging and issuing threats. He later moved on to Nathan Sykes' home and did the same thing. The difference is, Nathan has security cameras and recorded the incident - as the Marxist thug grabbed a firehose from the wall, jammed it through a window at Nathan's home, and turned the water on, flooding the place and causing extensive damage.

Police refused to acknowledge that a crime had been committed, and claimed it was impossible to determine from the recorded footage, who had committed the crime. Case closed.

Meanwhile, the reds, with the assistance of so-called journalist, Luke McMahon, continued to harass Nathan online, by phone and in person however, and whenever they could.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #76 on: 22 March 2019 at 23:16 »
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.9news.com.au/article/befa3762-c9b5-4fbc-8af0-6778ca0b6b75

Blurred video of last week's shooting of 50 people at mosques in New Zealand has been shown again at a rally of Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, two hours after New Zealand's foreign minister said he understood such footage was no longer being shown.
Foreign Minister Winston Peters arrived in Istanbul and met Erdogan earlier on Friday.
Peters later told reporters he did not ask Erdogan to stop showing the video of the shooting in Christchurch at election rallies because he understood its screening had stopped.

"No, I did not ask that question because I felt that I did not have to ask it, because they are not doing that anymore," Peters told reporters.
The Turkish president has sparked outrage abroad by screening excerpts of video filmed by the mosque gunman at campaign rallies to denounce Islamophobia, but also to shore up Islamic and nationalist sentiments before the March 31 local elections.
Despite widespread criticism, Erdogan has continued showing the blurred-out video with clear audio of automatic gunfire to thousands of people at rallies and broadcast live on Turkish televisions.
New Zealand has been trying to prevent the use of the video and Peters had been expected to take up the issue at Friday's emergency session of the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation's executive committee.

Peters did tell the committee the gunman will spend the rest of his life in isolation in prison, and called for solidarity to eradicate "hate-filled ideologies".
Peters said "no punishment can match the depravity of his crime but the families of the fallen will have justice". He screened photographs of New Zealanders mourning the victims.
During a speech earlier this week Erdogan said: "If New Zealand fails to hold the attacker accountable, one way or another we will hold him to account".
At the meeting on Friday Erdogan thanked New Zealand for its "sensitivity and determined stance" and praised New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, saying her "reaction, the empathy displayed and her solidarity with Muslims" should serve as an example to all leaders.
Peters said the government was working to ensure Muslims' safety with an increased police presence, measures on social media and new gun control laws that already went into effect.
He said Erdogan had reassured him that New Zealand citizens visiting Turkey would be welcomed as before and that the initial "misinterpretations" were all cleared up.
Erdogan slammed populist politicians who he said encouraged attacks on Muslims and refugees.
"Politicians who pave themselves the road to power by alienating Muslims and creating enemies out of refugees, must pull themselves together," he said.
He argued Muslims weren't the only ones affected by "rising cultural racism".
The Turkish leader also called for measures to combat and outlaw Islamophobia.
"We have to show our reaction in a strong way so that similar pains don't occur again and mosques are not turned into a bloodbath," he said

I guess there is no point banning the video. It’s out there forever and if you want it just ask the Turkish President to share that with you? I give it ten years or so and it’ll be on rotten.com or something?
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #77 on: 22 March 2019 at 23:35 »
United Patriots Front (UPF) and True Blue Crew (TBC)

Who are these groups. I understand they're right wing but Wikipedia says they're neo-Nazi. I rarely believe Wikipedia on these issues. They call Creators neo-Nazi or basically anything right of center on the political spectrum. Just curious about the groups it says they're Australian so figure I'd ask my Australian Brothers.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #78 on: 22 March 2019 at 23:40 »
United Patriots Front (UPF) and True Blue Crew (TBC)

Who are these groups. I understand they're right wing but Wikipedia says they're neo-Nazi. I rarely believe Wikipedia on these issues. They call Creators neo-Nazi or basically anything right of center on the political spectrum. Just curious about the groups and figured I'd asked.

Well they are more like civic patriots. Peckerwoods if you will.
They aren’t skins or a subculture. More like average people who are fed up and want change.
They’ll demonstrate, go on air, form networks get active politically perhaps. Some are working class, some aren’t.
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #79 on: 22 March 2019 at 23:43 »
Thanks for the extra info Brother. I figured wiki was lying again.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948